Jow Forums all I want in my life is 1 million dollars and a thot, is that so much to ask for?

Jow Forums all I want in my life is 1 million dollars and a thot, is that so much to ask for?

Attached: 1516240282806.jpg (1080x1350, 160K)

>tramp stamp

might as well fuck a street cat

Nah, both are pretty easy to make honestly.

Attached: 211.jpg (1080x1349, 1.5M)

You'll have a million but by then a decent house will cost 20 million

you wont get it because you are fucking lame

You need 2mil to retire now unless you want to live in a developing country where the first language isn't English.

Her gold chain and sneakers are too hood for me.
Why do these beautiful girls want to be blacked?

The tattoo is red flag desu.

Screw money for these hoes. They’ll really drain you dry, mentally and monetarily. Invest in crypto to buy yourself a nice house and have some savings buffet while you wage cuck, or money to start ur own business.

I won’t offer $ advice.
Woman are easy. Be confident, have adult conversation, dress like a adult, keep away from 28yrs old and under aim for 35-45 yrs old sugar momma.

I prefer older woman because they bring less drama and not clingy

The day will come when we can trade TOT/ETH on binance. Mark my words

A million dollars will last you a month or so with a thot like that, consider a female that actually works and is looking to make a better life for herself rather then some tramp that looking for a meal ticket or some rich slut that likes getting anything she wants from daddy.
It's the dominant culture besides your typical pop shit. Culture can have real effect on a population and what their desires are.

>having a banging body and a $20 haircut

What the fuck

kek

If you get the million you'll have all the thots you want. Also buy LINK

She has a very sexy body.

Attached: f97c3dc60bb754310954d1c70d958b8ad4c098c3f294dfb5285e54863de3e6c8.jpg (555x600, 129K)

t. burger incapable of learning another language

well... maybe bcuz niggers are more aggresive, powerful, dominant and muscular perfect dudes? and don't forget bout some bbc shit. dem thots aint care of your intellect or some humour shit or crypto shit etc. they want dat 6'2 giants with strong penis, not you

I'm 6'2 whitey. Blue eyes. Dirty blonde. Can you say that about your bbc?

Yep, and you are sitting here while my bbc rule the world and fucc dem thotzzz. Keep up, motherfucka

You don't larp black face very good desu

I accidentally made a thot with my sub-par wife. She's 22 now and bangin'. Got damn!

She looks like complete trash. I'd def smash tho.

Attached: rebecca_holly_.jpg (1080x1350, 208K)

white males are meme already, yall people using our slang stuff, yall tryna talk like us, dance like us, be like us but yall aint got no muscles and shit, even no penis rite there... wutchu got, can you show me your "lil peep" dog? ya see our hairlines? our height? our sexy black skin? and when our ugly common dudes fuck yall sexy white thots, we become more handsome and thats a moment where ya even aint got no chances vs us. thats a whole "new slaves" movement whitey and dem future is our, keep jerkin on some webm shit where i - strong sexy black male fuck your hoe of a dream!

I have a MILF fetish, ur advice is the best in this thread

Attached: 1487214885600.jpg (960x960, 159K)

It's too little to ask for. What you should want in life is for aging to be cured, and to live in a post-Singularity utopia.

Attached: aubreydegrey.jpg (2048x1152, 596K)

we are goin to make it

Attached: 666.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Thx OP. MILF’s are my fav target. It’s easier if you live in a tourist area. I’m in SoCal, lots of options here.
Best of luck on the road to millions

I'd only ask for $500k.

I'd move to Argentina. I can get cute thots there. And pursue a music career.

lol this level bait

Any MILFS with money that will support my crypto addiction? Do they exist?

Your looking for a sugar momma. And yeah they exist. Try bocaraton or west palm beach Florida

This. don't be a retard and buy bags at ATH (16-30)

I almost got MILFED sugar mama style with this milf I was hitting, she owned a house in Vancouver, had a fancy Mazda, and let me fuck her face.
I didn't let it get serious and now last I heard she had some other young guy living with her
I guess moral of the story is if you find a good fuck lock it down