Which will see greater gains post-Coinbase listing?

Which will see greater gains post-Coinbase listing?

Attached: a80.png (1200x1256, 1.57M)

0x easily because it's not shit like Cardano. No normies will want to buy Cardano when they come across that fucking tranny either

isn't ADA headed by that satanic Jew Charles?

it's gonna moon for sure

Cardana is a shitcoin

But normies liked Tron.....

Cardano because it’s easy to point to Ethereum’s market cap and tell normies “it’ll go to that” (even if that’s bullshit) than it is to communicate what 0x’s value should be.

Cardano is cheaper so the normies will buy it thinking it will be the next BTC

Unironically this. Hopefully they will pump it all the way up to $50 dollars and I can make it

I think they learned their lesson with XRP and tron, I doubt they'll fall for another 100 billion coin supply vaporware scam. some will but not enough to sustain gains long term.

>that fucking tranny
are you retarded? normies and 4chinners. they like that shit

It would take a miracle for that shit coin to break $1.00. Screen cap this faggot

Is this bait? It has done it before

This, easier to understand too I think. Not that I understand anything of crypto.

Past doesn’t predict the future user

No normies will buy something like 0x if they realize it's going to be the infrastructure behind actual exchanges. To a normie 0x is like an actual share once they figure out what it does. It's like buying a piece of many different exchanges.

Someone’s holding EOS bags

Cardano is a total POS.

Why are we still dependent on what the normies buy, what a fucking shit market this is.

Attached: 8847578254.png (370x349, 125K)

Zilliqa

XLM WILL SEE THE HIGHEST GAINS

NORMIES WILL SAY ITS CHEAP RIPPLE

did u even read what u wrote
>normies figure out
>normies
>figure out
>shares
>0x if they realize it's going to be the infrastructure behind actual exchanges.

short term and long term 0x
but cardano is the next google marketplace...think about this...

0x may be a good protocol but who fucking cares if the tokens aren't needed for fees?
I'm here to make money, not to support the best tech

You ought to listen to Will Warren (0x founder) speak on this, and why the 0x token exists & it's role in the 0x ecosystem.

DYOR ... 0x WILL reach $100 by the end of 2019 if not sooner.

yea I can guess, some BS voting on meaningless things, look at Airswap, they went that route too and despite having a legit working product there is no demand for their tokens whatsoever.

I still don’t understand why 0x is better than its competition can you redpill me please why does it stand out

You're not understanding. A protocol token (0x) provides the financial incentives needed to drive said protocol. As it stands now, ZRX is used to offload fees that are accrued when using a relayer. In the future, as the # of Txs increase, this fee is going to become more and more of a burden, and thus, the financial incentive to use the token increases.

Coinbase acquiring Paradex, and using it as their Coinbase Pro platform is going to skyrocket the number of Txs on the 0x network. Put 2 and 2 together.

>can you redpill me please why does it stand out
I'm not here to spoon-feed information. Will has many blog posts, podcast interviews, and YT videos that will "redpill" you 10x better than I ever could.

0x will not. 100x's are a thing of the past. Speculation era is done. Now you need to show numbers for a coin to be worth X amount. If XLM actually digitizes assets we may say a good size pump but that's not saying much since everything is hyper inflated.