Where should I put my money?

Ark or Sky?

Attached: arksky.png (439x200, 68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WPw7nlluRdc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You decide

Attached: e47975862077194.jpg (1024x1024, 235K)

split that money, both are great projects, also skylets and arkies (together with liskies) are bffs

Is that Consensus?
People dumped ARK that weekend because
their major sponsorship around the conference was a nothingburger of announcements.

People dumped because it pumped .15k sats in a day.

Attached: images.jpg (323x156, 12K)

Neither

Ethereum Classic. On Coinbase soon.

>Ark wastes money on advertising
Sky it is then.

youtube.com/watch?v=WPw7nlluRdc

Attached: Blowhole.jpg (281x179, 6K)

this, but ark > sky in terms of potential

Ark tbqh

Ark is just one aspect of Sky with startup fees as opposed to Sky being completely free.

Didnt sky already exit scam a fuckton of money? Why are people still buying it?

aren't they partnered?

>with startup fees
This guy knows literally nothing about Ark.

>have to hold Ark
>have to supply your own server
Startup fees.

Invest in sky
The biz classic discord agrees too
Ark has no inherent value. This is proved by the discord making their own coin cos ark is so shit. Ark is basically just like an arduino platform for block chain, except companies don’t have to use ARK to benefit. So how does ark have value? It doesn’t.

If you have ark bags now then just hold on the off chance you can unload them in 3-4 years time

Otherwise buy SKY

Nice sky shill. Good job man

Both are non scams but it’s just the facts as I see it

Sky is literally a vaporwave scam but ok

Haha
You are panicking Incase people buy it before you

I know your FUD type
You need to kill yourself scum

I’m right you’re wrong, FACT

xtz

Sry bud, got no plans on buying sky, if i did i could probably get if for lower in a months time but hey, maybe in 10 years it might have a small run :^)

Alright putting it into Sky

You seem very concerned regarding positive praise for sky for someone who doesn’t hold it

desu I hold ark and I do hope we both make it. Sorry for being so offensive! I apologize

Fuck off cunt
Don’t apologize to me on the internet

No, I am truly sorry, had a bit to drink tonight! We need positivity, all of us!

Didn't one of the Ark devs get hacked yesterday and the hacker uploaded a trojan to the official github?

people have been saying this shit will moon for a year now. truth is you're desperate fucks who've been holding onto one of the worst performing alts of the past 6 months. your in denial if you think ark v2 will give you anything other than a 10% pump followed by a subsequent harder dump, just like everything else they've released. face it arktards, even though it appears like a solid project, this one just ain't a money maker.

Attached: 1513102062469.jpg (1846x784, 651K)

I'm literally posting this reply from the VPN.

ok