SUMPUNK now in P4rty.io

Pretty nice to see he decided to join the fun as well. Only 65 eth or so in the contract and the staking pool is coming out soon. Plus the platypus game. I wonder what sumpunk will do for us! LETS GO!!!

Attached: EF752F43-A124-4D67-A819-C695E20FEB21.png (1242x2208, 948K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/sumpunk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wow, so the highlight of your project is when a dev from a more successful project comes in for a kek?

I'd rather exitscam.me/sumpunk

He hates it on that screen LMFAO, are you high?

>someone make a Jow Forums
Why live

Crazy I didn’t think p4rty.io could pull sumpunk away. I’m sure he’ll be work like 80% fomo and 20% p4. I don’t care for sumpunk but he brings normie retards so it’s good with me

uh, this is the truth right here

Attached: cringe.png (263x570, 55K)

lmfao the delusion is strong with p4 bag holders

Attached: 1515854132045.jpg (770x1080, 390K)

Fuck off pajeet, kill yourself

Thank you for supporting

If you want to make fun of sumpunk then go ahead bc I am not him

I am making fun of you brypto

I am not brypto lol. I just screenshotted. I am grandpa pirate

*breathes in*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Oh, well then I am making fun of BOTH of you bcuz Brypto (probably you anyway) posted this thread on cryptogametalk and said his friend to join and help him with this "discussion"

Brypto just got hit with collateral damage

*Breathes in*
Hello etherguy

well fuck

canned goods didnt linger they left on time i done tried to tell you boy scout was upo in at them i saw the hot pocker go into the into the into the into the lopis i SeeN it I Seen it I Seen it

Finally somebody gets it

>tfw fomo3d has more volume than any games you've ever made have ever seen in total volume.
>every hour.

Attached: anons i cant fomo.png (993x561, 834K)

Lmao you couldn’t be any more wrong. Tfw halo3d pumped to 500 eth in 3 minutes.

BTFO and get rekt

Ever wonder why everything in those clone contracts moved to the next, and then the next and eventually ended up in only two wallets?

Admit it, you got out scammed.

Attached: cheerful-seniors-wearing-d-glasses-eating-popcorn-isolated-white-background-120863917.jpg (1300x957, 107K)

Hm, I actually 10x’d in the pyramids. Not quite sure what you’re saying but thanks for the bump.

Everybody head over to p4rty.io
Staking pool coming soon. Dividends will be sweet

halo 3d was a huge let down, everyone that even got in the first few mins got dumped on. its sad to even compare that fail to anything else.

epic fail,

the only people who made out in that shit just scammed the fuck out of everyone else.

Everyone else can see party is just more of that bullshit.

Attached: file.png (450x320, 220K)

I guess you’re new to this. That’s how the cookie crumbles in these things. Had you got in early and sold at the top you would have 5x’d in 3 minutes. Don’t hate the game hate the player

That’s fine. The guy who runs p4rty is the former CTO at Fidelity. If you knew anything about crypto, you invest in people first and foremost. But you don’t see that and that is okay