XRP>XLM ,it is really that simple

xrp has better fundamentals and more development than xlm
it is faster, more scalable and decentralized (700+ nodes vs less than 100 of xlm)
the xlm community is becoming toxic, they will try to mislead you on the diferences of xrp and xlm, the xrp community is more open to xlm than the other way around
they are starting to act like bcashies, specially the user that keeps posting
>Ripple? More like Crippled. threads, and replying to himself

Attached: xrp.jpg (960x767, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

stellar.org/
coindesk.com/former-sec-chair-represents-ripple-xrp-lawsuit/
medium.com/@coindelite/agreement-between-ripple-labs-and-the-us-treasury-department-defines-xrp-as-a-currency-not-a-588a6c127b27
dfs.ny.gov/about/press/pr1806141.htm
xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/topology
stellarbeat.io/
arewedecentralizedyet.com/#
cointelegraph.com/news/bloomberg-billionaire-steven-cohen-backs-crypto-blockchain-hedge-fund
stellar.org/lumens/
xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/XRP/USD:rvYAfWj5gh67oV6fW32ZzP3Aw4Eubs59B?interval=2h&range=2w&type=candlestick
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>it is faster, more scalable and decentralized
it's the same shit in a different color. it's all just fake bitcoin.

xrp doesn't do anything.
xlm does.

xrp will get btfo.

there is nothing xlm can do that xrp can't, there is nothing xlm does better than xrp

this post reeks of desperation.
and desperation is a stinky cologne.

this post is a response to the toxicity of the xlm community lately

I own both lol

only two I hold. millions of each.

I think it's a response to the fact XLM might be listed on Coinbase and XRP won't. I don't hold either anymore and Ripple made me my first 10K but it's clear why this was made.

There were no threads about this until the announcement.

Attached: sick larper.png (1800x4048, 1.56M)

lol no.

xrp is not programmable money.
xlm is

all xrp does is transfer fast.
that's cool, but its useless.

>they will try to mislead you on the diferences of
xrp and xlm
xrp has smart contracts too

either way I like Jeb.
fuck xrp.

>that toxic xlm supporter
get fucked

idiot

XLM will be added to coinbase. That will make the value of XLM increase far and beyond that of ripple.

When normies are shouting "Stellar is the new ripple, it's cheap ripple etc etc"

Once its added and gets above XRP ppc you should sell 3/4 of your XLM and butly XRP

I can not even fathom being this uneducated

I thought he was stupid but you managed to beat him

Attached: 599.png (600x638, 211K)

Attached: 483737346463.png (1382x532, 126K)

i've been accumulating/hodling both since 2014. will dump all at $5. i don't care if it goes higher, i know what i want.

Stupid fucking faggot.

>buys back in on top

Attached: 1528184618106.jpg (733x597, 42K)

it WILL be added??

Attached: 1530448982064.jpg (244x206, 10K)

The actual state of XLMers

Attached: 436A1F86-48E5-42B3-9074-49C5D16E0DE7.gif (270x142, 1023K)

“It’s being explored”
“Possible addition”

If so It will probably take a long while. XRP is way oversold right now, and I bet you anything it goes on “Coinbase pro” first, and doesn’t hit normiebase before 2019. So act accordingly

>XRP the standard

Jeb left the XRP team to build something much better, and not in control of a bunch of fucking jews.

get the fuck outta here.

Jew cock suckers.
I hope Hitler rises from the dead to gas you all

Attached: jewss.jpg (778x900, 89K)

Attached: 1518918594881.png (645x729, 82K)

Your analysis is excellent and you are a person who is appreciated here.

You have worth in all aspects of your life!

Attached: 2A0DA3C6-8932-4A0C-A898-79A70EECEC33.jpg (1200x788, 123K)

Attached: 1531335484673.jpg (720x720, 115K)

For starters....Xlm can get listed on coinbase, xrp can't LOL

Attached: coinbase brainlet.jpg (500x378, 46K)

The majority of XRP fanboys don't even know what it does or what it'll be used for. They just caught the hypetrain when Twitter and YouTube fags were shilling it non stop last year. It's not even a fucking crypto. It's goal is to make the banks richer, not people. And Jed has billions of XRP to dump every year.

>xrp on suicide watch
>Denied from coinbase
>Three lawsuits calling it a security
No one wants to touch this with a fucking 9yard pole

Nostro and Vostro accounts nigger.

Attached: IMG_20180329_182221.jpg (3508x2480, 160K)

>xrp is not a crypto but xlm is

Attached: 1525558437683.png (211x239, 6K)

I never thought i'd say this, xrp is unironically better than xlm, for the sole reason that it's not going to airdrop 80% of the fucking supply to niggers in Africa to encourage (((adoption)))

> coinbase

Attached: IMG_20180406_225022.jpg (587x589, 21K)

Ripple cope is hilarious

Do not buy ripple
Do not buy xlm
Do not invest coins that reinvent banks

Ripple aids the current banking system. Stellar removes banks from the equation.

>Bought litecoin that bought a stake at a bank

Attached: 1521900500067.jpg (320x320, 28K)

That's complete bullshit, but then you probably already know that. The XLM smart contract larping needs to stop. It has significantly fewer features than XRP. No payment channels, no escrow (unless you hack it together with multisig), no invariant checking, no way to remove SDF validators if they misbehave, etc.

well excuse me for not keeping up to date, but when xrp came out it was just a means of transfering value, fast, nothing else. it wasn't going to be more. it was just that.

XLM forked and they had plans for smart contracts and all that from the start.

xrp was supposed to be a coin for BANKS.
it stated on the site that it was not meant for people to hold. it is a banking coin.

wasn't the goal to make it available for consumer purchases, at all.

so xrp had nothing going for it.
if they changed direction since then, fine.
But then again why trust them if they don't stick to plan.

later.

>Three lawsuits calling it a security
This is main issue. The government already sued them for being a security and illegally selling assets. Ripple hasn't changed their actions since that so it stand to reason that the government will do it again.

Im taking part in a class action against jedmccaleb because of mtgox and because i have bought xlm at the top. Its a security for me. Anyone wants to join ?

bhaaaahahahahahahahaa
you dont really believe your own bullshit
just go to stellar.org/
and the first thing you read is
>Stellar is a platform that connects BANKS, payments systems, and people
hurr muh security
>former sec representing ripple in the lawsuit cases, defending that xrp is a currency
coindesk.com/former-sec-chair-represents-ripple-xrp-lawsuit/
>this agreement with the us treasury department implies xrp is a currency, not a security
medium.com/@coindelite/agreement-between-ripple-labs-and-the-us-treasury-department-defines-xrp-as-a-currency-not-a-588a6c127b27

Cope harder

hahahah what a patetic comeback

>He won't get the ETF effect

You haven't said a thing to explain why XRP is a good investment or why it's better than XLM. Your main issue seems to be defending that XRP isn't a security. You've contributed nothing else useful - and even in the small chance XRP isn't found to be a security that shouldn't be it's defining quality

he is just mad XRP is getting replaced by XLM
Coinbase sealed the deal on Friday.
Lawsuits are icing on the cake. Abandon ship.

the shady fuckers sure are doing a fine job of scaring people away from XRP to keep it to themselves when it heads to $100

MAYBE adding

There is no 100%. They are looking into it LOL

It is 100% dumb nigger, screencap me
ItBit, a Coinbase rival for institutional-investing only, started offering XLM (NOT RIPPLE) 3 weeks ago or so.

ItBit is NY-Licensed/Regulated.

dfs.ny.gov/about/press/pr1806141.htm

ABANDON
FUCKING
SHIP

XRP DECLINED BY TWO SEC REGULATED BIG MONEY PLAYERS

(you)

Attached: 222222206.jpg (620x350, 189K)

xrp does 1500 tps, xlm only 1000
xrp is faster, 3 seconds transactions, (scalable to 1 second with cobalt) xlm is slower, 5 to 7 seconds transactions
xrp has 745 nodes running now
>xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/topology
xlm has only 72
>stellarbeat.io/
that sounds like 10 times more decentralized than xlm
xrp smart contract platforms is better and has more featuresxrp already has its own version of "lightning network" (payment channels)
i could keep going on, if you could point out something that xlm does better than xrp, protip, you cant
>abandon ship
hmmmmm where did i read this before
you are this sick larper

You

Attached: 1526065117782.jpg (684x529, 76K)

The government suing you isn't the same as customers suing brainlet. They decide what it and isn't secruities.
I get the fincen arguement but government oversight can easily move things if they want to. The sec can overrule anyone else or to create a true complete classification.

There's that cope again. I actually feel bad for you now. It's ok man, I'm sure your "crypto" will do just fine too. :)

xrp has more pending lawsuits that xlm

xrp > xlm

>XRP is a steal at these prices!

Attached: 1452979687770.png (690x460, 901K)

Sir mah cripto is doing better than yours

Lets see it this way

Btc 1 December 20k $
Xrp 1 December 0.16$

Btc 1 july 6000 $
Xrp 1 july 0.45$

Boi oh boi

>valid points i cant refute are cope

Attached: 1519688449978.png (645x729, 105K)

I love how no one acknowledges Jed's billions of XRP he's going to be dumping year after year. XRP seem to put their fingers in their ears about this.

XRP copers*

>he thinks Jed wants to dump his finite reserve of XRP at cheap prices

your points actually arent, especially on decentralization and speed and tps. simple googling would solve that

nice cherry picked dates - end of december = get fucked xrp

>Xrp 1 December 0.16$
Xrp was .25 on dec. Plus alts mooned after btc and xrp ended dec at $2. So your smugness isn't really all that great. Most xrp buyers in December are at a huge loss. If we use arguements of hypothetical trades than do Jan 1st to Jan 1st.

How jed holds bullhions in xlm ready to dump.

Also holds 50k btc to dump from mtgox.

For his xrp holdings there are restrictions in place.

Here is a banana for you. Use it wisely

Attached: 1522333047050.png (1123x945, 55K)

they are bernie-tier redditors

>3 lawsuits calling it a security
>ItBit and Coinbase denied XRP
>Jed to market sell billions
>ripple labs holds most the profits in separate company
>XRP isnt actually used for anything

Ok

1st January 2017
Btc 800?
Xrp 0.005

1 January 2018

Btc 16.000$
Xrp 3$

Do the math for everybody here :)

10k in btc and 10k in xrp and tell me what was more profitable

you know that sdf holds them with a concrete distribution plan + they're a regulated non-profit right to prevent them from doing shady shit? something about not a security and having security based lawsuits like xrp = get fucked

Also jed personally owns that large share of xrp, unlike the xlm owned by the foundation. He learned from the problems around ripple's organization structure and laid out lightyear/sdf organizational breaks to compensate

still cherry picking dates - you get in at 3$ at 1 January 2018 what happened to your stack?

>xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/topology
>stellarbeat.io/
xrp 745 > 72 xlm
simple math shows that xlm is more centralized than xrp by a factor of 10 and you cant provide a single source that proves otherwise
who cares about it fucking bit, we are looking at sbi vc a consortium of 61 banks going all in xrp
lol, the mccaleb is going to crash it fud, mccaleb sold most of his stack at fraction of a penny and he cant flood the market

It'd all already be dumped if he were allowed. He doesn't care what the price is. The 2019 dump of a billion xrp is going to hurt no matter what the price is then. Then the 2020 dump, etc. Jed's the 40th richest man in the world. The price of XRP is completely irrelevant to him

Also, why the fuck are we fighting about this? At least we aren't link/ada/eos

Yea that's a better comparison. No one doubts that alts give better gains. >xrp 745
Fyi most of those nodes are bullshit.
>arewedecentralizedyet.com/#

sweetie, SDEX lets people trade from wallet to wallet. it is the literal maximization of decentralized.
>muh "validators"

enjoy your shitcoin that is sandbagged by lawsuits which makes institutional investors shit on it
>another hedgefund wont touch ripple
>cointelegraph.com/news/bloomberg-billionaire-steven-cohen-backs-crypto-blockchain-hedge-fund

enjoy your coin that just aims for a niche market that no bank has agreed to use, nor will it

XLM literally creating a market where you can exchange anything for anything and the universal currency between those is XLM

KYS
Y
S

Attached: 1527723054536.jpg (464x503, 31K)

think i'm in love

>Most of his stack

Shh, now your ignorance is really showing

because the larper is pushing this discussion,
mc caleb billion xrp dump vs the stellar 100% supply giveaway
just go to stellar.org/lumens/
and look at
>Why should I buy lumens if you are giving them away for free?
the answer is basically fuck you, i want your money
lol you retard dont even know what are you talking about, xrp has its own bigger and more liquid decentralized exchange that you also can trade from your wallet the same way you do with xlm,

do show me, xrp doesnt even have a fucking wallet because its not a cryptocurrency

My point is - with the next run who is going to make it? someone with 100k xlm, or 100k xrp?

I'm thinking both

>cointelegraph.com/news/bloomberg-billionaire-steven-cohen-backs-crypto-blockchain-hedge-fund
Well time to buy 0x then.

>xrp doesnt even have a fucking wallet because its not a cryptocurrency

Now I don't believe any of the FUD posted in this thread. FFS why do people like you exist. Crypto his hard enough without people like you.

Attached: really - Copy.png (1023x941, 53K)

show me the decentralized XRP exchange kike

I got 100k xlm as my only crypto. Thanks for cheering me up.

i agree but these faggots talk shit, they are the bcashies of xrp-xlm
like this faggot
who didnt even knew that xlm is a fork of xrp and has the same tech, but xlm is underdeveloped since the genius that created xrp has no interest in xlm or making xlm better
it does have 3rd party wallets, you retard, some wallets let you use the dex, some others are more simple
xrp dex markets:
xrpcharts.ripple.com/#/markets/XRP/USD:rvYAfWj5gh67oV6fW32ZzP3Aw4Eubs59B?interval=2h&range=2w&type=candlestick

Attached: 1518851070515s.jpg (96x125, 3K)

You know that steven cohen can probably read obvious market swings and can 10x his investment with the next bull run easily? It can easily be as much about the future of crypto markets/next run than anything about a specific project.

I haven't yet done any research into 0x, but just saying because someone invests doesn't mean it's going to provide true value longterm, so still dyor.

also i'm very drunk

offering online jerk sessions for 10k xlm (i'm a classeie hoe)

>crypto-crypto
>lots of markets no data/broken/dead
epic.

I am not a kike you dumbass. Just because you dislike the Jewish financial dominance doesn't invalidate the project. Ideology without any pragmatism is why white always fucking lose.

You asked to show you a wallet. Then I showed you one then you just shifted the goalposts. This is why people think Jow Forumsacks are dumb, because of people like you.

Not even for 1xlm. I am gonna ride my 100k xlm into retirement when every currency of the world is available on the stellar network.

good zer

Is xlm a fork of xrp? Is it the same technology? Because if so I need to go return some lumens.

Originally they played around with forking - but it's a completely different project now with the stellar consensus protocol at it's core

How is stellar different from whatever XRP is doing then? My understanding of it was XRP is barely even a cryptocurrency.

Preface this with saying i know far more about stellar than ripple (but buy into sdf/lightyear organizations and business model more).

Users of the Ripple network are not required to use XRP as a store of value or a medium of exchange but can be used as a bridge currency if desired. It's the suggested bridge.

XLM is also native to the stellar network and the default medium of exchange to ensure there is always an exchange path between two currencies on the network - but it has a similar setup in that it isn't required to be used. But the stellar network has atomic pathfinding/atomic exchange of currencies to ensure that someone trading currencies gets the optimal path/exchange rate between the two which drives the native asset to be used.

AKA you want to trade usd to euro using sdex? it might be done with usd -> potato futures -> shit meme futures -> oil stock -> xlm -> euro in an atomic way but you only know that you traded usd for euro.