Elon Musk calls Thai child rescue diver a pedophile

Tesla collapse soon?

Attached: D9CBD4E9-C090-434B-AA86-FFB6328C6EEA.jpg (589x367, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1018497953051258880?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
arstechnica.com/cars/2018/06/forget-about-that-tesla-the-jaguar-i-pace-is-the-most-compelling-ev-yet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

100x short TSLA

100x long ELON

provide a link or it didn't happen

Just go look at the Twitter you fucking lazy faggot

Führer Musk is getting furious. Time to go long on the white race is around the corner boys.

twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1018497953051258880?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

>Thai kids get trapped in cave
>Elon hears about it
>"I'M GONNA MAKE A REALLY COOL SUBMARINE TO SAVE THEM LIKE SOME SATURDAY MORNING CARTOON"
>Divers find and saves these kids
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU PEDO'S DIDN'T LET ME BE LIKE G.I. JOE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
How much of a child can you be?

Why are ultra rich always so fucking insecure?

He's cracking. The pressure is too much for him.

What's the reasoning behind pedo? Did the guy have a pedo history? Or is it just a tantrum?

Wait. What? Did Musk really just call that guy a pedo? lmao

this unironically

the pedo callout was uncalled for

im loving elon more and more these days he a real nigga

Does Elon evidence to support his claim? If not, he may have to go to court for defamation of character.

DOUBLES DOWN
O
U
B
L
E
S

D
O
W
N

Attached: a signed dollar.png (623x878, 128K)

>no fun aloud when your rich

What am i missing? Why is he a pedo?

I hope he gets sued for libel.

A Brit living in thailand. It's not unlikely to be fair. But in the end a dumb mistake for Elon to get baited this hard. Journalists have been circling around him like vultures waiting for an opportunity like this. You can see the replies full of journalists taking the moral high ground like a bunch of circlejerking faggots.

>the chad double down vs the virgin apology

nothing wrong with living in thailand

I'm glad Elon has taken his shitposting to the next level. Makes me believe he could be on here right now.

Literally no reason. He worked hard to save those kids' lives, Musk's insult came out of nowhere. It's really fucking strange, the dude's unhinged.

Jesus Christ he really did it

Führer Musk is going for the kill.

I love it. Great to see the real Elon coming out.

Yeah, but brits are famous pedos.

how do i short musk
what does he own

if you don't know you don't deserve the money

How can Musk be trusted to lead Tesla into profitable success when he's so emotionally unstable that he calls a guy who saved children from a cave a "pedo" just because he lives in Thailand? That's incredibly poor judgement, and if he's enough of a moron that he does something like this that you obviously should not do, how can he handle immeasurably more complex tasks and stresses in his company?

i think it's a result of model 3 stress

Elon must have information on this guy. Why would he risk his reputation?

>mein nigga

Attached: 1385.gif (286x258, 2.51M)

Media shill be gone.

I can't imagine myself personally calling someone a pedo just because they live in thailand.

I'd imagine this guy is incredibly insecure and childish (support claims would be the amount of money he spent to keep his hairline)

Brits I find to be among the most “off” in Thailand.

this is why he is so triggered. he was asked by them to help and refused several times until the thai seal died.

glow in the dark cnbc faggot detected

Brits I find to be among the most "off" in any country

how do i find musk car on my country stock exchange

the default opinion of any male who's been to Thailand is that he went there to fuck underaged prostitutes. I'd say he's spot on.

kek.
we truly /hivemind/

Attached: 1530673226257.gif (350x350, 1.93M)

NASDAQ: TSLA
Tesla

Who refused to help, the british pedo or Musk? How could Musk have helped? I understand he is some sort of superhero but that's pushing it a bit.

>implying that pedos are bad people or somehow wrong
not gonna make it elon

I think 9/10 would assume any single, male expat in Thailand was at best a sex tourist.

you obviously fuck children too and need to be drowned in a cave.

inb4 Elon gets Papa John'd

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 19.28.17.png (1276x1456, 1.13M)

Hm, story on papa John?

>t. have never been in thailand
it's about time this shitty company collapses

they asked musk to help and he refused several times because he thought they had it under control. then the thai seal died and musk decided to give it a try. he probably really didn't want this "musk to the rescue" bullshit.

I have said it before and now i say it again. Musk will be next celebrity suicide. The trigger might be When Tesla goes under.

You mean that pending recall ?

I have the inside info my uncle works at the factory. Huge trans fault is imminent

/ourguy/

I still don't understand how he could've helped. Fly a rocket into the mountain? Electric car valet service??

It's pretty standard bot shinanigans these days to impersonate people after they tweet saying they're giving away crypto or some dumb shit like that

careful posting links to scams, mods don't like that

>h-hey guys, remember crypto! h-heh im doing a giveaway!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 38E6B265-835C-4961-A734-739D0A2D2239.png (310x326, 29K)

Just went long. Elon that nigga.

electric submarine valet service

unironically of course.

inb4 it turns out that the real Elon had been pulling the giveaway scams all along

Yeah, he's clearly under stress else you don't tweet shit like that

Elon "giving away ETH" Musk

There is a coordinated attack on Musk/Tesla from the mainstream media if anyone hasn't noticed yet. I wonder which competitors are behind it. He's too based to apologise and back down though. He is quite literally the billionaire hero we don't deserve, but need.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-15_14-36-08.png (761x502, 226K)

He named the Jew indirectly awhile back and a Rothschild got uppity. Now this is happening get your head out of your ass.

>There is a coordinated attack on Musk/Tesla from the mainstream media if anyone hasn't noticed yet
This. It's probably the oil jew.

This. Never knew how real fakenews actually is. Bunch of fudders trying to drive the stock price down through the media. Elon is alpha as fuck.

Same when the majority of people want a president out. Mass awareness is not going after someone . It's recognizing he or she is a piece of shit and MOST PEOPLE DONT LIKE YOU .

AND MOST ALWAYS WINS

Nah, Elon is just shitting his pants because Teslas are no longer the best EVs, see e.g. arstechnica.com/cars/2018/06/forget-about-that-tesla-the-jaguar-i-pace-is-the-most-compelling-ev-yet/

There’s a conspiracy to take down Musk
OR
He’s a hyperactive emotionally unstable manchild whose company isn’t yet profitable and was butthurt that children were saved without his water tube. You don’t need to make up fake news to take this guy down, he does it to himself every day.

They caught on to the Peter Thiel, Donald Trump, Elon Musk trinity of reactionary power. They are trying to shut it down but they are too late.

I thought Elon Musk was Jewish..

>They hate us cus they ain’t us

No. He is a Boer.

He nearly named the Jew leading every kike to start attacking him and he is coming out with a media outlet and journalist review site/app. It isn't surprising the media hates him.

However he is from South Africa so he was always red pilled.

If he was alpha he would never use the word pedo

The thought alone is questionable

He does not deserve to be CEO with that mindset.

Think of how threatening he must be to his employees

Tesla needs new leadership

Elon doesn't have it

look at the pedos come out of the woodwork to bash musk. yall are in the honey pot now ya dead creeps

just bants mate, i secretly like you

What does deserving have to do with anything?

He did it to himself

>reddit spacing
>believing in thought crime
>thinks they know what leadership or being alpha is
>muh employees!
hahaha

Canadian detected

It isn't just Pedophiles. It is media shills who have been fucking waiting for this.

>There is a coordinated attack on Musk/Tesla from the mainstream media if anyone hasn't noticed yet.
Nope

This

>t. Shill

Belgian to be honest

>t. rebbit soiboy whiteknighting musk

He's only asshurt because everyone is shitting on him for this being a pr stunt when really it was expected to start raining and the window time for rescue was going to be months. They got lucky the rain held off but he went and started planning just in case.

This guy has been bullied all his life by everyone including his dad and it's only a matter of time til he goes bond supervillain if people keep doing this when he's just trying to help

The FAG south-african jew's days are numbered.

FUCK MUSK

You are so new it hurts.

Ive been to thailand, can confirmed I saw mutiple british/englishspeaking pedos there just openly being pedo hangin out with children in restaurants and pubs drinking with them

So you really think tesla is a properly valued company? Lol

>middle aged brit living in thailand

he does have a point

I can just imagine a bunch of Huffpo "journalists" spending an entire afternoon coming up with ways to imitate fringe internet culture and spread their agenda on Jow Forums with this post being their crowning glory.
>yeah, they will totally think this is organic! hello fellow reactionaries!

what are the odds that elon is random Jow Forums user?

0%

very likely, remember the "why aren't you investing in this man" threads?

kek

Hahahahhaha the fucking madman