I sold everything at 5800 and if you are holding anything you need to sell right now...

I sold everything at 5800 and if you are holding anything you need to sell right now. You got lucky with this little bounce but it's going back to 4000 at any moment. Get out now while you still can.

Attached: kSbFBg-MIT3_aIzyubjl5sJgl1NAgPvznH1eocl_NfQ.jpg (534x380, 45K)

How does it feel to miss the golden bullrun?

Daily reminder that you are a bottom selling faggot. Keep posting all the way to 10K

Attached: fag.jpg (500x333, 56K)

So much butthurt

This shit is gonna sink like a stone all the way to 4.5K, at least. Manipulation is proping up this price 6K. I Love Bitcorn but we going down before we head to the moon next year.

You're just in time for the golden bear run. Don't be an idiot.

I'm trying to help you stupid faggots and all you do is talk shit. All of you idiot doubters are about to get what is coming to you. This garbage is about to dump again. Get out now or you'll be crying once it does.

Fuck you if I was butthurt I wouldn't be telling everyone exactly what I did but I am because I'm not butthurt and I know it was the right decision. All you circle jerking faggots are about to get your asses ripped apart by another giant red dildo.

You make this thread almost every fucking day, but no you're not butthurt at all

since it returned to the avg before the bubble i think were ok also the volume isnt really there anymore and theres a lot of good news about blockchain

i just saw IBM commercial for block chain during the world cup final and am feeling very very bullish

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1528684055391.png (550x543, 18K)

I'm frustrated with crypto too, but trust me.... it's far from over.

>risking everything to make a tiny bit of profit when you know it’s gonna moon right after

He'll end up fomoing in on the way up and selling the bottom. Then somehow it will be crypto's fault.

Not almost every day. Every fucking day since I sold and I will keep doing it until you faggots admit I was right the whole time.

>i sold low
>pls sell too

kek OP youre not gonna make it

You're the one that's never gonna make it if you think a bank controlled ponzi is going to make you rich!

What a cuck

>he sold a deflationary asset

Attached: 1511053900075.jpg (400x386, 25K)

>he sold near the bottom and wants to take others down with him to feel better

Attached: 1526308594194.jpg (500x495, 60K)

I predict a small dump when the real stock markets go up tomorrow.
But cryptos will take off if and when there is political turbulence .. and the etf approval is there too.

Now is a good time to DCA probably (maybe).
Good luck guys.

>being this retarded

What golden run?

>4000
1000$.