Biz major

Biz, what's the best business major?
Things to consider: salary, job prospects

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 21.02.04.png (948x840, 148K)

see image for choices

Finance major here, I highly suggest you don’t major in business if your IQ is above 105-110. It’s a fucking joke.

thanks for your input.

here's a link to the full curriculum of the majors

maastrichtuniversity. nl/education/bachelor/bachelor-international-business/courses-curriculum

push

Just graduated from law school. Wasn't that hard, if Law interests you I'd recommend going for it.

Looks like your'e mostly into business stuff, you go to law school and you could even try and get into cryptocurrency compliance or something like that

Law is an awful choice unless you attend a T14.

The best major is no major

so what else then ;) ?

actually, i thought about getting into crypto one way or the other. but i thought more about getting into finance for that.

its a business degree, so i haven't had any law courses (yet)

Nah, legal market is shifting again, there's more legal jobs becoming available now. 5-10 years ago you'd be dead on though. There's also a few burgeoning sectors that will be ripe for young lawyers. (If "Space Force" really is a thing, Space Law will need some serious developments within the next decade; same with blockchain and crypto industry, although that sector will see more growth before Space)

I don't think I need to say this either, but I will. Don't go to law school if you don't actually want to be a lawyer. I know it sounds obvious, but that's a great way to waste a fuckton of money

It is a huge risk if you attend some TTT. I am a practicing lawyer many years out of LS with a mid six fig salary and my ear firmly to the ground and can 100% tell you that it is a mess for most lawyers still.

what about majoring in marketing or supply chain management? any thoughts?

i don't want to become a lawyer, so that is not an option

Is economics a good degree? I already have a CS major and thinking about doing a masters in economics.

I'm an accountant working on a master's+CPA right now. I'm in private sector and interned at 3 fortune 100s. If you got any questions I got 15 minutes.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 21.57.57.png (1424x538, 86K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 21.57.49.png (1440x534, 94K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 21.58.15.png (1432x532, 85K)

thanks user.

this are my 4 favorite majors so far. can you have a look at the accounting major (see image) and tell me if it sounds good?

also which industry is best in terms of jobs and salary, any idea?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-15 at 21.58.04.png (1422x548, 81K)

An accounting degree is an accounting degree. Most companies won't care too much where it is from as long as it is accredited and AACSB. For accounting you will 99% go into public tax, audit, or private right away.

Public audit you will usually start mid 50k.

Public tax really depends and you will work fucking retarded hours if you want to climb the ladder (I know people that have put in 100 hour weeks because they all compete with each other to log the most time). You can expect to start around 60k.

Private will start you between 50k and 80k depending. I'm expecting a 75kish offer. Use glassdoor to check out individual companies. If you want to go up the ladder you will go from 40-50 hours weeks as staff to 50-60 hour weeks for a supervisor. Mid managers put in around 70, and anything above that like division heads and shit don't have lives but make 150-300k pretty easily.

You will always have a job with this degree.