If you can't solve this, you will literally never make it in crypto

if you can't solve this, you will literally never make it in crypto.

Attached: MIT18_02SC_L16Brds_10.png (800x356, 11K)

why not change to cylindrical coordinates?

>What is Wolfram Alpha

Attached: Download.png (220x229, 5K)

calculus is chill...linear algebra is way chiller

its crazy how i used to know and find it easy to not knowing anymore.

The answers = OP IS FAGGOT

Don't make me get my math books man. Everytime a math thread pops up on Jow Forums I have to relearn whatever topic is discussed so I can justify my math degree debt.

x=1

Fuck, I used to be able to do all of this in college for EE, after 18 years I've forgotten almost all of it.

I bet you don't even know how to type that problem into wolfram.

not difficult as it looks.

I struggle with physics maths though

>asking questions that have no practical use like philosophy nor does anyone remember this shit on top of their head

Attached: brainlet.jpg (221x250, 8K)

Math major here. Won’t make it.

Useless mental masturbation.

clever user
getting us to do your home work for you...

Already made it last year and I even dropped out of high school. Only thing you need to know in crypto is when you should buy or sell.

Attached: 1531667023734.png (1500x839, 371K)

this literally the dumbest method to solve this. Just use spherical coordinates faggot.
Integral is then 1-r^2 dA which is extremely easy to solve.

pi/8
did it by head so I'm not too sure

Lol yes, pajeet confirmed

Yep, you forget all those formulas pretty fucking fast if you don't use them.

t. CS major, math minor

why the fuck are half of them letters reeeeeee

>duuh im so smart look at these equations, i just took my first calculus class. I'm superior to you even though i will never use this knowledge for anything productive and will forget about it after 1 year
College kids..

I am an aerospace engineer and I use math like this every single day. Stay mad nocoiner faggot.

so what does that math have to do with making it with crypto you absolute brainlet

nah you are doing calculus II and this is one of the first double integral examples in all textbooks

in berger land they don't cover double integrals until third semester calculus, have you even studied past algebra?

its still calculus you shit stained brains

Kek

>in berger land they don't cover double integrals until third semester calculus,
No, this is calc 2. We did this in the second class of three basic calculus courses.

This. To make it in crypto you basically only need to be able to calculate percentages lol. Some CS knowledge is more useful if you actually wan't to understand the tech but let's be honest here, no one actually reads the whitepapers or looks at the code nowadays lol.

i have more brains in the tip of my pinkie finger than you have in your whole body

i can see someone maybe, MAYBE using derivatives to program bots of some kind, but thats it

can someone translate this into words I don't read numbers

>if you can't swim you can't run

Attached: 1512643494383.png (211x239, 6K)

Stop posting your homework you faggots LMAO

>if you don't have feel you can't run

>this is considered as math in the US

and you somehow proved it by posting some equiations? actual smart people dont go brag on a stamps collecting singaporean forum.
>You can't solve this math therefore you dumb, oh and will never make it with crypto
how fucking stupid are you

>how fucking stupid are you
Not stupid at all. Stay poor kiddo

Sure thing bud. Show us your portfolio you genius

One has to wonder, what's going through the posters mind when he types this. There are two options here. One, he's a brainlet trying to make himself feel better. Two, he's actually a smart guy wasting his time bragging about being able to solve integrals. I can't tell which is more pathetic.

Attached: 1525574829223.jpg (248x189, 15K)

t.brainlet

how about i show you my 5 inch dick instead

>5 inch

Attached: 17882325419.jpg (238x212, 11K)

>bragging about a small dick
btw you need to be 18 to post here

i'm fucking 5'9 dude I will fuck you up

Why do I need to learn this to sell my coins at the right price to make a profit?

the comebacks of a genius everyone

Attached: 3b6.jpg (600x680, 30K)

Okay

Attached: 20180715_162111.jpg (4032x3024, 2.56M)

good boy. you'll make it.

What? No you aren't, I know a lot of aerospace engineers in Honeywell and shit and most of them do software simulations, propose replacement materials for a cheaper production and forward useless emails.
Lol@you.
You're a student faggot, cannot fool me.

based

Attached: manlet.png (743x738, 481K)

your mom is a genius

Actual math user here. You should be able to solve this problem with basic high school maths.

Attached: IMG_20180715_223853.jpg (3968x2976, 2.41M)

I got a bachelors in physics last year with math as a minor and I'd have to review some course material to read solve that (real quick yet still). Is my memory really crap?

You don't need integration to solve this. It's possible but not a nice way. I really don't think you have to review anything, but I can't give more tips.

This shit is literally useless and not hard to solve when you’re actually in the class. It falls out of your head as soon as you leave the class because it’s pointless.

>1/2 - 1/4 = 1/2
user...

Same

Welp guess im retarded

if you can't proof this, you will literally never make it in crypto.

Attached: 20100816151036-0_0.jpg (600x400, 18K)

>bragging about being a nerd on a forum full of furries
hope ur wife has fun with chad

I got pi/8. I overlooked the obvious solution of just considering the geometry of the question but substituting x=cos(u) in the outer integral does the trick.

I don't even know what the symbols mean.

i'm sorry, user.... you won't make it.

lol why would you spend 4 years getting a math degree if you dont know how to use it to make bank

Is it 1/(n!)