Pewdiepie using this fucking 30 yrs old boomer meme, what have you done Jow Forums

Pewdiepie using this fucking 30 yrs old boomer meme, what have you done Jow Forums...

Attached: ss+(2018-07-15+at+10.55.06).jpg (1130x801, 151K)

PDP is an user. He posts our memes the second they are posted on here.

Fuck off Felix.

Is boomer a biz meme? Saw it on sp too

Also pdp selling sminem merch

What a theiving nigger

>tfw if you post OC on Jow Forums you’re involuntarily lining pewdiepies pockets

lol i remember the day this meme was created on biz.

How

it wasn't created on Jow Forums fuckwit

Jow Forums

i dont understand

fuck this guy for spilling out memes to the normies

he thinks really hard and remembers the day this meme was created on biz.

it was created on biz the guy above just said it was created on biz and he remembers the day it was created on biz

yes

is there an ironic, unironic market in meme futures?
>speculate on various memes as they appear
>go long on forced memes that catch on
>stay bullish until the first sighting on facebook, the equivalent of a meme hitting the local news
>exit

if pewdiepie starts shilling fomo3d we will unironically all make it

pewdiepie : where memes go to die

I'm not sure but there was one day with several
>that 30/40/50 yo boomer who thinks he can make it with crypto
threads.
A few months later the meme came back and pic related was introduced.

Attached: 1530282524449.png (680x680, 799K)

>is there an ironic, unironic market in meme futures?

sounds like the next cryptokitties

Attached: 9b847adbf018db815da24a71f2668185.jpg (450x403, 21K)

I don't really care
Pewdiepie is /ourguy/
He gets a pass

everyone on Jow Forums is also Jow Forums, so it doesn't really matter.

retard. yes it was. i remember it clear as day. it was some thread about soros and some user called him a boomer. then a bunch of other anons called him a retard because soros isnt technically a boomer. then like three new threads on biz popped up saying things like

>that boomer that trades crypto
then actual boomers started coping in the threads saying "fuck off, boomer here I trade and make more money than all of you" and people replying with "boomer cope". then people posting threads of young millenials and saying the same thing and anons saying "hes not a boomer retard". then the "boomer cope" posts came in. then on the same day "that 30yo boomer meme was born". tonnes of threads saying
>that 30yo boomer who still trades crypto
and 30yo anons actually started getting butthurt saying "30yo isnt boomer retard". This went on for like three straight days. I remember because I have never laughed at the amount of cope and kek's on this site ever before.
kek.

and then somehow "sip n trade" merged with the boomer meme

well maybe if you ask the guy above who said it was created on biz if he remembers the day it was created on biz then he can tell you the day it was created on biz

How much Link is pewds holding you reckon?

the internet man stole our meme. . .man. that was OUR meme!! what the hell

I was the first one to make a thread with "30 year old boomer who invests in crypto"

I got quite the number (you)s from salty 30 year olds trying to get politically correct on the term "boomer" but it was to late a dank meme was birthed

but this doesn’t mean everyone on Jow Forums is in shape

now is the perfect time to be shorting loss

Attached: loss.png (1440x900, 77K)

biz only board producing decent OC anymore.

this guy trade on youtube or something?

good story

Wait, so he's actually a Nazi?

Attached: images(2).jpg (223x226, 9K)

unironically Augur

Attached: Augur-Logo.png (243x250, 21K)

Felix fuck you, he steals the memes and monetize on JewTube.

>get payed with views on succesfull memes that get shared and receive advertisment views on social media
>you can actually sell your memes now

I think the real bullrun has just begun

>I didn't buy monster stock when I saw this meme going viral

Attached: 1529601327325.jpg (482x427, 58K)

Nonsense. Loss is a bluechip that you keep for the next cycle/ten years until a neo-Buckley does something even stupider.

Nah, it was spammed across several boards the same day

Biz litteraly became a shitty meme generator for boomers.
You found your life goals anons : design stupid logos and spread them on google.
What a fucking disgusting life, you're worth nothing. You have 0 value.

>that 30 year old boomer who documents the historical context of emergent memetics on a panamanian chinchilla recipe swapping imageboard

Yo pewdiepie I know you're reading this. Suppress link price until the mainnet alright?

(k)(i)(l)(l)(y)o()(u)(r)(s)(e)(l)(f)

>he thinks Jow Forums is actually fit
Started with that 30 years old guy at the gym, evolved to that 30 year old boomer. All of the sudden the lawnmower thing is spammed on every board, boomer threads start getting taken down on most boards, Jow Forums has very little moderation and the meme thrived here.

nice just realized the goal of life is to pump your country's gdp
you sound cool and smart.

Ah, tfw you’re poor in crypto but rich in memes

isn't the boomer meme of Jow Forums origin?

Sips is of Jow Forums origin. I think boomer is Jow Forums.

it was on biz. i remember the day it happened. boomer has been a meme insult on here since january but that day people were riling up faggots in their 30s and they took the bait, then it was born

it unironically makes me so fucking angry whenever i see pewdiepie spill another meme. i want to get rid of him

Attached: bhbhjbhjbhhbj.png (556x430, 81K)

it originated in some other board but we like to claim it as if we came up with it. Also on the "knowyourmeme" site, despite there being earlier sources of this meme on other boards, they were deleted in favor of Jow Forums supposedly being the "first place" it was posted

no it originated in some other board

fuck I should've saved the screenshots of it or the ilnks, but I may not even be able to find it hidden behind all these files anyway

but yeah it was not on Jow Forums

I can 100% guarantee there were archive links for other boards much earlier than it appearing on Jow Forums

>implying they let him monetize anything

it didn't originate on any board u bozos. there was one guy who made a thread on 10+ boards on the same day with "that 30 year old boomer who [thing related to board]"

Attached: 26Lanza1-articleLarge.jpg (600x495, 56K)

same. was there when it first started spamming.

fresh 30 yr old boomer here so it got to me and I posted something about

Attached: boomer2.jpg (250x160, 5K)

holy shit I just looked

wow

this meme did that?

no you fag its from fit it started as a fusion of
>that 30 year old (no mention of boomer) who goes to the gym
and
>that boomer who's always doing tricep extensions
and it just merged. the phrase 30 year old boomer is from biz but it originated in fit

Shut up loser, pewdiepie is our guy

>opera
faggot

boomer is a fit meme you fucking morons

yes

pic related is the first 30 yr old boomer post

Attached: 7a5.jpg (581x230, 24K)

No, it was pushed on Jow Forums for a long time before becoming popular.

Makes sense. Jow Forums is incredibly insecure about their appearance.

He got rich by mumbling Jow Forums memes from /v/ and /b/ to stupid kids.

He owes us all revenue.

ur wrong, 30 yr old guy at the gym was not a character like 30 yr old boomer, it was a label.

30 yr old boomer was maybe a version of that as there are fit posters on biz and visa versa, but it was an biz version of the brainlet. It was messed around with and redone a few different ways in late feb/early april, and then after a few weeks on user posting them as brainlet, the 30 yr old boomer post was born. From there every step of the way this has been a biz meme.

Attached: 1530269484894.jpg (1500x839, 400K)

Attached: 1530970238514.png (1410x2013, 948K)

check the date and compare it.

This is a biz meme.

Attached: 7a6.jpg (581x230, 60K)

>Pewdiepie
Have yet to watch him once only know he exits because of southpark and that was enough for me.