I am financially ruined

You fuckers told me we were going down to 3k so I tethered up at 5.8k. It's been steadily going up ever since! What the fuck am I supposed to tell my wife and my wife's son now?! I put my life savings in this shit! What the fuck.

Attached: 1507141124616.jpg (397x388, 32K)

Lmaooooo

Attached: 1531439307720.png (500x572, 98K)

>thetering at tripple bottom
Mfw the absolute state

keep it tethered pussy

>my wifes son

So he's not your son?

just keep the tether, it'll be $3 by eoy

Got some bad news for you fren. You missed this weeks bart hahahaha

Attached: 1525860833314.png (601x673, 617K)

What if it keeps going up and never drops back to 5.8k? Do I really have to buy back at a higher price? Jesus fuck.

>being this much of a newfag brainlet

FOMO in at 20k like a good Jow Forumstard

I dont browse this board everyday sir

Bear larping has to be the most cringe meme of all

It’s not even a biz or even a Jow Forums meme retard. It’s been around since at least 2014

I'm literally not larping. I've been waiting for bitcorn to drop down to 5.8k so I can get back in.

Just buy shitcoins. Some are down 90% from all time highs and way more interesting than bitcorn.

Any coins on Binance you would recommend? I have my tether on there atm and can't be arsed to move to another exchange. I've been looking at ICX but the daily GOOKED threads scare me.

>he listened to biz

kekus maximus OP were going straight to 50k now how the fuck could you fuck up this bad

I thought for sure we were going to freefall down to 3k because we broke 6k. I went on biz for confirmation and there were threads saying the same thing. That's when I pulled the trigger to tether up.

have you learned nothing?

> buy btc
> check the price again in 5 years

look user Im telling you right now in all seriousness. never listen to any faggots on biz. this board is crawling with pajeets and shitposters who will ruin you and laugh about it when you end up in the streets. I unironically lost over 50 grand last year listening to these streetshitters.
DONT LISTEN TO BIZ
dont buy high and sell low. buy your shitcoins when theyre cheap (aka now) and then just hodl and forget.

>panic selling because of Jow Forums memes

never gonna make it

or should I say

never made it kek

Attached: 100.jpg (409x450, 36K)

This also at mining cost

I hate Jow Forums misinformation...

"The way he was acting it would be hard for me to believe it was anything but suicide," she said. According to Bell, Webb had been unhappy for some time over his inability to get a job at another major newspaper. He had sold his house the week before his death because he was unable to afford the mortgage

You have your money buy back or leave simple