tfw just thought of a super illegal and unethical way of making thousands of dollars a day

> tfw just thought of a super illegal and unethical way of making thousands of dollars a day

Hmm... let’s just say it involves cat fishing and blackmail. It’s pretty foolproof but idk If I want to risk it

are any anons interested? I’d like to see how it works in real life

Attached: E4576A35-EA71-4580-B684-49AEAA80096B.jpg (315x315, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deviantart.com/jackalloops/gallery/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no

You're probably going to end up in prison

Go ahead and explain it, frogposter

>frogposter
back to raddit with you

This post adds the words premeditated and organized crime to your future charges faggot

i'm in OP lets hear the detes

Use your imagination boys. Set up like a to catch a predator profile on tinder and then when you entrap guys threaten to send all the screenshots of everything to their families and police unless they send you BTC

like.. posing as underage?

have you done this w any success?

not gonna lie, i've thought about doing exactly this before

Like after you start talking to them admit you’re like 15 and ask them if it’s ok, if they say yes you hit a literal goldmine especially if it’s some 40 year old boomer with a lot of cash

Of course I would never personally do this it’s just a thought experiment

Or dead. I think possibly both.

Interested.

t. desperate uni student with jew tendencies

Erm no sweetie this is just a thought experiment I already have all the money I need xx

extortion doesn't really mix well in 2018 unless your keep your true identity and IP address anonymous

you don't say

right, neither would i, just an interesting thing to ponder about

shut up

Tinder makes it pretty difficult to hide your true identity. They require precise GPS location.

I love cats!

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 5K)

Tinder Plus allows you to set your location anywhere in the world, user

Thanks, gonna try. I have Tinder Plus

This has literally been done for two decades.

This will fuck you. Tons of people have committed suicide over shit like this. Don't be a cunt the money won't be worth it and you will be dead inside.

Attached: u4O2OzV.jpg (816x644, 127K)

LOL, please try this OP you will be fine

People have been doing this already for 20 years.

If you get caught it's 5 to 10 years in prison.

Good one, OP.
Will surely try it as fast as possible, and I don't give a damn if 40 loser pedophiles kill themselves. I just want that Lambo to get the underaged pussy I didn't get in high school.

I loved warcraft so much but I hate WoW so much.

So either you get money or you influence a pedo to kill himself? Where's the bad part?

I'm trying to LEGITIMATELY earn my living, not preying on people and using blackmail. Please consider supporting me on my DeviantArt account! deviantart.com/jackalloops/gallery/

Attached: fingerguns_fox_1_by_jackalloops-dak6087.png (750x1015, 1000K)

Ive thought about it OP lol but its not as easy as it sounds

how do you make a belieavable profile with friends and shit? too much work

Dev mode and fake thine gps location. Tis simple user, I practice such debauchery on pokemon go.