Okay guys lets have an actual serious discussion about this smart contract

Okay guys lets have an actual serious discussion about this smart contract.

>There will be probably 3 Phases. We are currently in the 1 overbuy overbuy phase. Everyone in this phase will very likely break even. So it might still be an good idea to invest. The most dangerous part can be phase 2 which will be met when 120 keys per hour are met.

- Yesterday we hit 6 Million keys.
- Currently we are hitting 6,147,414

147,414 / 24 = 6142 Keys per hour.

So the daily volume went down by around 2k keys per hour. Which might be related to the high gas prices. But we are still far away from this phase. But even though when phase 2 hits there will still be a lot of room to grow.

Phase 3 will probably a sniping phase with bots.

>And even when this happens the sniping phase will mean that thare are literally thenthousand of people using their dividends to fight for the missing 30 seconds. Its like watching a whale vs. whale bot battle in the end and those whales are paying us forever.

>this means when there are at least 2 bots playing this game, the Cotnract will never drain.

>The more bots play fomo3D the better.

>This beautiful contract is literally a non-permanent ETH burning device. Because it removes the ETH from the market. Which probably will start the next ETH bull run when the contract will hit couple of million in the pot. And every time the ETH pot is emptied it will crash ETH price.

possible risks:
- Very unlikely but big mining pools are network spamming could increase the gas price to an very high amount, that dont wven whales will pay for their bots.
- If at least 2 bots are playing and buying keys at tfw not using the one and only ref link.
exitscam.me/bitconnect

Attached: wow3.png (1124x420, 163K)

Other urls found in this thread:

exitscam.me/bitconnect
exitscam.me/SuicideWatch
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Also dont forget to get p3D as long as team snek is leading. :3

What would you guys estimate the time of the game to be. I know that for me it seems like this will go on forever as long as humans are greedy.

Well its pretty much like this.

>.... when there are at least 2 bots playing this game, the Cotnract will never drain.

How long it goes no one can tell. But it seems like it will lock away the Ethereum like forever. Because with each player, the people who do not want to drain the contract increases. At soem point the key prices will be that high that its literally watching whales in a dirty pit fight against each other. So we are getting paid by greedy people. :3

exitscam.me/bitconnect

Yeah that was my first line of thinking. But at the same time if you are a whale i would say that you are inteligent enough to think about that now and calculate how it might be counterproductive and you would lose money in the end. The etherum (which is basically money) is frozen when it could be making more money.

You have a fair point here the whales will lose money, and phase 3 probably happens when the key prices are very high. Big buys like 100 or 1000 keys will also be more sparse in the future. So the whole contract will slowly go down in volume but i still think botting will be a thing and that those bots are pretty much interesting in setting their own triggering time or even a community pot that uses its money to not let fomo3D guy.

Just think about how hilarous that would be. In long term i still think the greed will fomo a lot of people in. If you are a whale and can wind couple of millions by jsut spending thousands a lot of whales might actually considering it.

But the chance to get 1 mil+ might be worth it for them...

yeah who isn't gonna pay 10 cents for $100,000

how realistic would it be for whales to team up and just end up splitting the pot after one of them wins it? I'm sure it's possible but idk how something like that would be orchestrated

I don't think that the gas price and key price will be that low at the end. Hundreds would be more appropriate.

bitmain will win the pot in 2023

I think it’s still good for a dividend play, I dot see this ending until after 1 eth keys

It simply won't happen. Human nature and all that jazz.

scalewise, should be same.

$10 for $10mil, there's alot of gamblers who would like that :D

It would be easy if the whales were the only players playing this game. But we have like thousands of normal people who would also want to win. That simple fact would keep the game going until the key would be like 1 eth and everyone has run out of money.

The pot is significantly smaller than any whales could invest to win a huge % is redistributed. exitscam.me/SuicideWatch

This does only works if they share a pool tho do that, thats why i think community "bot pools" will be a thing in the futures. :3 There will be people running bot wallets where people can donate to to get a fraction of the pot. But in the other hand thats exactly what fomo3d is already doing right? When an exit scam its not that bad at all because you will get a nice chunk of the pot.

The cool thing really is that the dividend payment is so big that you very early hit break even and are at pure minimums. I cannot wait for phase 3 desu and beeing paid by big whales. Even when they win the pot the people who went in in phase 2 are still the winners. As long as its not

I think we are Not halfway through phase 1, there is still enough money to be made, just image we will see a 50-100k eth pot

Yeah there will be a shift from sneks to whales the more the game shifts towards phase 3. Also later its morelikely keybuyers will pick bear or whale as their team.

Well when looking at the stats we are down by 2000k/h from yesterday which is a bit but not to much concerning. Because phase 2 will still be couple of weeks i assume. Because of all the overbying happens right now, which will be more efficient when the timer is below 10hours.

Also lets talk about possible end game scenarios for fomo3D. It seems like team bear will be the worst possible outcome for people who already own p3d. Gladly there are not many reasons to pick team bear in endgame.(only for trolling maybe) It kinda looks like team bull is the best time to pick for exiting, because whales very like also have invested a lot already and are then also getting a lot of their money back. Does this mean team bull might be a secret tip for some long term gains? Since the bull team currently only has around 412.6483 spend so far.

Attached: Captura_de_ecra_2018-07-15_as_22.38.42.png (886x458, 43K)