Disneyland specifically

Hey anons, what are some websites or ways I could get a discount on certain trips?
How do YOU save money?

Attached: disneyland.jpg (2560x1440, 510K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teaconnect.org/images/files/TEA_268_653730_180517.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I save money by not buying anything

Main thing is to go in the off season, ticket prices are lower. Unfortunately the mouse doesn't do specials anymore. Not sure if you wanted more ifo other than that.

>trying to discount fucking disneyland
good luck. they jacked up their prices for tickets and every hotel with 5 miles as well.

only go to disneyland in a time where you think not many people will go (not summer, not winter break) pretty much not in any school breaks that's when the kids go. go in the middle of a work week or something.

You can get okay prices in later winter. The website shows the date/pricing structure. zzalso Disney owns Anaheim so it all goes back to them anyway.

One easy tip is to bring your own food/drinks.

By winter I should had said December. January and February are fine I guess.

It's probably cheaper to go as 1 person. A family a 5 going to disneyland can expect at least a grand down the drain.

I went a couple months ago with two others and if I remember correctly the tickets themselves were probably around $300 for all of us not including hotel, shuttle, food, etc.

>One easy tip is to bring your own food/drink
This helps.

Also the food in Disneyland is so overpriced holy shit. I remember getting a skewer and it was like $7 for 3 pieces of meat on a stick

You're right, but the overpriced food meme exists in every captive audience environment (theme parks, carnivals, festivals, sporting events, concerts, etc.). Disney just does it best. Also, if you're going to pay top dollar for food, you might as well spend it on the good stuff. I've heard good things about pic related.

Attached: dob038178LARGE.jpg (900x600, 187K)

Yeah the very cheapest tickets are about $100 per person. I used to live close enough to drive which saves money, if OP wants to risk that. Hotels would be cheaper further out.

It's a shame the food is so overpriced as a lot of it is legit good. I was always willing to pay for the turkey leg. But yeah much better to take your own food.

I know it exists in every theme park. I just notice it more in Disneyland.

I heard Blue Bayou is good but good luck getting a reservation since they're months waits. You cannot even bribe the waiters, I've tried.

Yeah driving is probably better. Don't you have to pay for parking? I honestly would still prefer driving though. Waiting on the shuttle can be pretty cancer especially if you stay in Disneyland all day. You get so tired by midnight when the park closes and now you have to wait for multiple stops

>It's a shame the food is so overpriced as a lot of it is legit good.
I agree. I ate at the bengel tiger stand and the flo's cafe. It was good, just s shame it costs an arm and a leg.

Goddamn really? I didn't go the last time I went but I used to go and get in with no issue. The food was really good there (and to be somewhat generous to Disneyland, the prices there are comparable to a lot of other "nicer" restaurants in Southern CA).

The crowds get fucking ridiculous though so I'd also advise anyone going to show up early, before the park opens. I was allowed in early and it made a huge difference. Also, have an itinerary for rides you want to go on.

You do pay for parking but the shuttle is free.

Yeah, the reservations are long. You have to book in advance. You cannot just show up while in the park and expect to get a table like all the other restaurants in disneyland. They usually say the wait is atleast two months or something. I lost hope at this point. It's cool that it's in the pirates of the carribean ride

Yeah the crowds are the worst part of disneyland. So many people, lines are long, fast passes are a must.

However in the real late of the day, like the last two hours of the day for the park, the lines are short as fuck and when everyone is watching fantasisa or the fireworks, that's the right time to go. I went on space mountain at least 5 times during that lmao. Also I recommend single rider line in most cases. They're super short and you can hope on a ride like big thunder mountain in 15 mintues.

Also the single rider line for space mountain is hidden away all the way in the back. You pass by it if you finish the ride normally. You walk walk straight down the hallway and it leads all the way to the front of the line. ez pz

What's the Florida one like?

>tfw I'll never even get near Star Wars land until 2030

Just to be clear, the posters that have mentioned the big-ass crowds are not exaggerating.

Proof:
teaconnect.org/images/files/TEA_268_653730_180517.pdf

Attached: Top 25 Parks on Earth.png (1077x486, 115K)

I haven't been to disneyworld in a long time but i remember there being more parks attached to it like magic kindom and epcot. It seemed smaller than disneyland but I guess if you count all the extra parks it evens out. I can't say much as I don't really remember but I would probably recommend it over disneyland.

Attached: walt-disney-worldjpg.jpg (2048x1536, 1.36M)

also I remember it being humid because it's florida as opposed to dry heat like southern california.

>What's the Florida one like?
Live in Florida + been to Disney a million times.

California Disneyland has two theme parks; Disney World in Florida has four. The Star Wars Land in CA is going into Disneyland itself, while the Star Wars Land in Disney World is going in the Hollywood Studios park. The latter is going to be the more epic of the two, as a Star Wars Hotel is in development that will connect directly to it.

Also, I've never been to California, but what would be interesting in visiting that park, as it's the original one that Walt Disney himself actually built and experienced (all other parks opened after he died).

yeah the large crowds are easily the worst part of the parks. it's cancer. people fucking everywhere. you have to be quick to take a picture of something

This. Also, do not come to Disney World in Summer or Florida in general during that time. In addition to the Finnish-sauna-level humidity, there are torrential rainstorms in the late afternoon almost everyday.

Yeah when I went to disneyland a couple months ago they're were working on the star wars section in the back of the park.

Thanks

>Also, I've never been to California, but what would be interesting in visiting that park, as it's the original one that Walt Disney himself actually built and experienced (all other parks opened after he died).
This sounds strange but it actually feels old in how small it is, and how detailed some little things are. You don't get that with new places.