Shill Me

Been seeing a lot of this the last few days, and from what i've gathered they're aiming to be some sort of fin-tech platform not including their exchange.
How big is this thing gonna be?
Time to go all in?

Attached: LIQUID.png (375x106, 24K)

Bump

Mate just dyor. Or are you just a bagholder looking for some reassurance? Either way, it’s my second biggest investment in crypto. I got in last December and unfortunately didn’t sell at the top but have just held right through and actually doubled my stack through the bear market.
It’s a safe bet imo which is what a lot of other anons seem to think, but also a potential moonshot.
They will always be on the right side of regulation but now with LDL decoupling from Liquid eventually to become a true cryptocurrency there’s endless possibilities utility wise. For now the (QASH) token is just a placeholder. You’ll have to wait till the next AMA about tokenomics if you want more details because at this point only the high ups and insiders at Quoine know the details.

My second biggest holding as well. This one is a low risk / high reward

I'm in heavy for the competitor Nauticus; but QASH Liquid could be great; However I think Nauticus's Ecommerce set up will be more successful as it is supposed to emulate REQ's ideas but you know; with actual backing and a reason to do it.
Nauticus will be an exchange too; starting next month. Guess we will find out

I’d be very surprised if they can actually meet that deadline for the exchange to go live. Time will tell

And by the way, how was it legal for U.S investors when they couldn’t invest in projects like CoinMetro etc? I’m expecting a Nauticus shitstorm if the SEC gets involved

Is 10k enough to make it?

From my understanding the private investments pushed them well above 60 mil. but thats just rumor

By hiring a team of lawyers to defend that they aren't a security at all; and pushing the burden off onto said lawyers if it becomes and issue

>by pushing the burden off onto said lawyers
Where’d you go to law school user? Community college?

I'm a paramedic not a lawyer; just speculating. SEC shitstorm could hit; just saying they tried their best to cover their asses

It’s a massive deal. Imo they blatantly sold securities to U.S citizens. I wonder how much of their funding that was in total and how they will realistically be able to cover that loss. Then again they raised a massive amount of money, surely they don’t need that much for development

You Aussie? I saw their team and thought they were preschoolers next to Liquid's team.

Plus worldbook is will set them aside. Oh an nauticus is a dumber name than Qash is.

You need 20k

I figure if they raised as much as they say they did and their exchange takes off they could pay the fines without issue;

and no I'm American of course.

Why beliyin our shitty Aus team of rejects and not god tier Quoine team ?

You drinking bud?

and I listened to their interviews on different podcasts and studied their whitepaper in depth; and liked it.

Honestly I only have 1/10 the studied time into Qash so maybe if I dumped time into it I would like it more.

It's 9 in the fucking morning Dorothy!

Ah cool, if Qash makes me some gains I'll read their shit and diversity a little. I assume they're a long way off still.

You can probably read the last 2 posts from Mike and Andre or even watch the YouTube vids on Quoine YouTube. Will only take an hour and should give you a nice idea of what's happening.

Nice trips; I'll give it a shot tomorrow morning at work.

It's 2200 here in Ohio, USA prime drinking time

and yes I am by no means saying dump everything in Nauticus hahaha; I just support it.

Howcome you Nauticus shills always hijack QASH/Liquid threads. It’s fucking annoying as fuck

>Ohio
Why though

Attached: 86174434-770A-4656-B6E0-C70B6170E57D.jpg (1242x827, 676K)

>you Nauticus shills
theyre from nauticus team trying to psyop the thread

Every time I’ve seen it I’ve pointed out that Nauticus team has literally no experience compared to Liquid. It’s like a team of 6th graders against the 93 bulls.

You've got the chance to get in on the ground-floor of something massive. I firmly believe that if they accomplish what they set out to that it will be the next ethereum. If you're betting on adoption of crypto, and a fin tech paradigm shift from that, you are betting on these guys.
If they can't accomplish it fucking no one can.