Why are you not invested in this?

Why are you not invested in this?
This is ethereum in 2015, blockchain of the future.

>tranny
Yeah, come up with better arguments. We're not in 1950 anymore, retards. back to Jow Forums.

Attached: 1_t4Ju-HhfYkFxWdel9AnxHA.png (2000x1124, 1.45M)

A FUCKING TRANNY

>it has fees
into the trash it goes.

>giving your money to a tranny
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA

Attached: IMG_0485.jpg (768x683, 33K)

Never ever has there been a worse FUD than this.

Cardano: no need to apply if you're a male. How gay do you have to be to put your money in this pozzed shit?

Attached: IMG_0616.jpg (640x1386, 79K)

>saying Jow Forums like it's a bad thing
Back into the AIDS containment board you go

Nobody whose been here since the beginning acknowledges that board exists.

those fucking tweets

Attached: disgusting.jpg (600x800, 61K)

It's a great fud imo. keeps the price down while I finish accumulating.
To answer the OP, it's honestly because they're uneducated double digit IQ mongs.
They don't have the patience to read an academic paper and/or the domain knowledge to understand the Cardano dev logs published weekly.
They make decisions about the world based on their feelings and manufactured outrage based on unsourced infographics and sound bites. You expect them to understand high performance computing architectures, which is driven by facts and logic?
Just look how equates "women doubly encouraged to apply" with "no need to apply if you're a male".

You discovered Jow Forums through t_d in 2015 at the earliest so it's natural you don't know that Jow Forums is also a containment board

vaporware tranny coin

just as bad as HOLO hiring boomers to run the project.

I literally just stopped fucking tranny 30 minutes ago. Best sex of my life.

Going all in ADA

How this shitcoin is in the top 10 is beyond my understanding.

>a man who thinks he's a woman is going to make good decisions
>I trust that person with my money
Get a load of the big brained faggot. Never been on reddit either but nice try.

Attached: IMG_0539.png (768x575, 145K)

Jow Forums is Jow Forums you degenerate mental case. Don't you have to go dilate your freak organ right about now?

Computing history (and science in general) is filled with strange people who can still make genius contributions. You sound almost like a leftist boycotting a whole company because they have one employee you dislike.
Time to come back facts and logic. He's not the CEO, he's just one in a team of developers. All that matters is how skilled he is at his profession.

>Get a load of the big brained faggot
Not at all. Reading and thinking are NORMAL activities for non-subhumans. Please neck yourself.

Well at least you’re honest about not understanding

>still defending trannies
>in 2018

Attached: IMG_0543.jpg (654x477, 35K)

>"defending good work that happens to be done by a tranny" = "defending trannies"
you need to go back

Idgaf if someone is a tranny if they are a savage engineer. It’s 2018 faggot, people can do whatever the fuck they want with their bodies. Who am I to judge, if some fucking weirdo wants to cut their dick off then fine, I wouldn’t do it but if that’s what they want so be it.

Being a tranny has no effect on engineering ability. Tbh, the best intelligence indicator is probably racism. Racists are just morons coping with their failures by blaming others.
>m-Muh immigrants
>can’t get a job b-because I’m white!!!
>t-they didn’t hire me b-because they hate white people
>n-nobody hires whites b-because HR

Newsflash faggots, nobody hires you because you are inferior to the other candidates. That black guy they hired over you? He got hired because he is superior to you. Anybody who thinks skin colour is an indicator of intelligence/morality is retarded. You fuckers are an embarrassment to us whites.

Being white is the comfiest position in society. If you’re white and still can’t get a job you should probably kill your self instead of blaming other races.

Keep coping racists, enjoy your shit lives of hate and stay poor.

friendly reminder to all the retards in this thread that alan turing was also a faggot.

but i have invested in it. as a poorfag still accumulating, am i gonna make it?

Attached: B030A771-BD16-4221-AD59-AEB87B3662C4.jpg (349x120, 22K)

I have 1500 ADA just because its swiss

first let me say im not an expert on this coin. i dont get though why people always say "its a coin backed by science" . what does that mean exactly? what scientific princilpes are being used for this coin that are not in play with other coins? seriously no other coins are using science based principles? i find that hard to beleive.

nice pasta

Attached: IMG_0289.jpg (396x382, 55K)

Attached: 1518815895729.png (800x900, 173K)

If i learned one thing, it's always listen to biz

Attached: Knipsel.jpg (3393x155, 70K)

Because the market is shit. No one is buying anything. Also cardano had no product and was worth like 10 bil which is retarded. Very oversold.

That said, I 10x'd cardano then sold and recently bought in again at .13 cents.

My philosophy is to buy into autism. Missing out on ETH taught me that.

cardano $500 EOY. Screencap this. It will be possible because there will be trillions thrown into crypto soon

>This is ethereum in 2015, blockchain of the future.
THIS GOES DOUBLE IF YOU'RE NOT A MAN

>A FUCKING TRANNY
this

you know it's a great project when the best FUD they can come up with is "durr one person in the 160 person company of PhDs is a tranny"

what board?

Definitely thinking about ADA a lot recently

>This is ethereum in 2015
>Cardano is already #8 on CMC

Nah

Shill CNN next you pajeet faggot

Any reason now?

My problem with cardano is it has a circulating supply of over 25 billion and the cap is 45 billion. Can’t really go too much higher with that kind of saturation.

I really liked it before Holochain got shilled here & I played with the Alpha. I imagine there will still be a regular blockchain platform around, either Eth as first mover or possibly ADA since porting Dapps will be easy enough. But Holo is gonna wreck everything else, it's just so far beyond everything in it's capabilities it's not even funny.

I'd say it makes sense to be skeptical of an organization if it's head has a diagnosed mental illness

coinbean, digibyte, pajeet3d, holo, xrp, raiblocks, more I can't remember.
You don't ALWAYS listen to Jow Forums, too many flavor of the month shills.
You DYOR if a coin is mentioned enough/shilled well.

It's their protocol called ouroboros and their cryptography which was proven working and secure by 3rd party SCIENTISTS. unlike shit like IOTA.

Who has a mental disease and does Vitalik Buterin look entirely sane to you?
A mental disease is no different from a physical disease if you're stable and being treated.

Vitalik looks kirky as shit you're right

Just saying gender dysphoria comes with all the same cons of any other anxiety disorder, you can of course be functional and productive and not do too much stupid shit, but you're certainly more likely to