White people fear the Mayan bvll

White people fear the Mayan bvll

Attached: flat,550x550,075,f.u2.jpg (176x209, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MXGS8boOZY4
youtube.com/watch?v=XWy2ZdbVZFA
youtube.com/watch?v=0vgYK5PzGGU
youtube.com/watch?v=g0Slb4bhRc8
youtube.com/watch?v=RbVTpUq25q8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2921746/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Amerindians don't have acne, he is mixed.

>Amerindians don't have acne, he is mixed.

HAHAHAHA
nice joke

Amerindians/Mongoloids are most prone to acne. Especially when eating Western foods.

Actual Mayan bvll.

Attached: mayan bull with russian gf.webm (853x480, 486K)

And another one.

Attached: mayan phenotype.jpg (584x378, 54K)

no they don't, if you are talking about mexicans they have hispanic genes
acne is a european meme

not a single one has acne:
youtube.com/watch?v=MXGS8boOZY4

my ancestor :)

maybe because forest Indians DONT EAT HAMBURGERS you MACACO

Southeast Asians originally dont have acne but ever since McDonalds came we started getting acne like crazy

t. southeast asian that can pass as a spic

I never saw a native with acne

nigga I've seen a lot of then in big cities eating fast food, I'VE NEVER SEEN a single one with bad skin.

youtube.com/watch?v=XWy2ZdbVZFA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 67K)

yea, he is mixed

Are you retarded
That has nothing to do with genetics
It's all a matter of diet and lifestyle
Macaco subhuman

Amazonians don't have body hair or a high nose bridge either, right? probably a different race

>Southeast Asians originally dont have acne but ever since McDonalds came we started getting acne like crazy
>jungle gooks unironically believe this

show me you me your degree faggot.
kys piece of shit

show me you me your degree faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=0vgYK5PzGGU
youtube.com/watch?v=g0Slb4bhRc8
i bet you'll say she's mixed too eh, mexican nigger

Lol i have similar features to this guy, only pretty fair skinned. I always assumed it was Iberian genes guess I am a warrior.
t. Chi

Attached: th (1).jpg (474x266, 13K)

they shave, man and woman shave their body hair except their heads, some man don't shave their pubes but all woman shave it

Attached: 302C08396FCF412C8CD6971188540AC6.jpg (480x320, 28K)

Hello Cringebeaner

AND THEY DON'T HAVE ACNE DUMBASS PICE OF SHIT

I'm a Med bvll but I recognize the strength of the Mayan bvll.

Yeah Indians in Brazil aren't the same thing as the mexican ones, maybe that's the reason you see Indians with acne.

No you're not, you're Cringebeaner with a proxy

do you realise that both girls have good skin?

God I wish that were me

Attached: 1552496504984.jpg (540x551, 46K)

Average Mexican is 15% SSA
60% Amerindian
20% Middle Eastern
10% East Asian

fuck off gook youll never look like me

Being Mayan is better than being Italian

>I don't know what that means, I'm from Bolivia

It means they scammed you out of 100 bucks you retarded wetback

>20% Middle Eastern
>10% East Asian
Are you sure?

kys seething wh*tey

You know she can't read your post, right? You should send her a message on YouTube if you want her to know what you think.

People speak Spanish to me all the time hombre

Post your face

Lol cope negro. Average Chicano is like 45% euro(mostly med) 45% amerindian
Last 10% is usually 50/50 nigger/ sand nigger.

middle eastern? yes of course but theyre meme tier percentages (7%, etc) hardly worth mentioning, I doubt we have any east Asian at all

Shut the fuck up incel

is Jow Forums the worst board on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1550792215595.jpg (1050x1374, 381K)

Based
youtube.com/watch?v=RbVTpUq25q8

>Amerindians don't have acne, he is mixed.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2921746/

>acne was the most common reason for visits for both African American (28.4%) and Caucasian (21%) patients. Multiple other epidemiological studies dating back to 1908 have consistently found acne to be one of the most common dermatoses among black patients.3–7 The same holds true for Latino patients, as a study of 3,000 Latino patients seen in a private practice setting and hospital-based clinic showed acne to be one of the three most common diagnoses in this patient population.8 A study of 74,589 Asian patients conducted in Singapore showed similar results as well.9 Acne vulgaris was the second most common diagnosis behind dermatitis among a patient population primarily comprising patients of Chinese descent (77.2%); however, 9.9 percent were of Indian descent. Acne is also included among common dermatological diseases found in Native Americans as well as Arab Americans.10,11 However, as the Singapore study shows, acne vulgaris is not a disease that is only common in ethnic populations in the United States.

>Native Americans
>Americans

they are mixed af, any fucking mestizo is amerindian in the US.
I can't fucking belive you are claiming that Mexican Andy is a real Mayan, not 30 generation of amerindian-hispanic mix

>Amazonians don't have body hair or a high nose bridge either, right? probably a different race

They dont. They are an elfin people. Many of the initial marriages with Iberian men and native woman were a remedy from initial meetings. The native men were sent to great the Iberians. The hairless bodies lead to the Iberians to think that they were young women and resulted with the native males being sodomized to death by the Iberians.

>they are mixed af, any fucking mestizo is amerindian in the US.
No they arent they are considered Hispanic. We have full natives and know what they looked like back in the day. This pic is one before fastfood and mad dog 20/20.

>I can't fucking belive you are claiming that Mexican Andy is a real Mayan, not 30 generation of amerindian-hispanic mix

I'm not claiming he is. Hes ugly as fuck and supposedly Guatemalan which technically means hes probably more native than Mestizo Mexicans.

Attached: user332917_pic93768_1348626656.jpg (320x410, 42K)