Should i watch it

Should i watch it

Attached: 82A31BF2-D423-45E0-AC97-F3FE83F21BA5.png (525x480, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
videopress.com/v/WAo6h2pc
videopress.com/v/PcqaYVgR
liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you hate Muslims like the plague you might laugh a bit.

Only if you think shooting Muslims is based and redpilled

it's pretty tame for Jow Forums standards but i keep forgetting that this site filled with oversensitive underages now

are there seriously people so new on this website that they get offended by a mass shooting videos

What the fuck are you even talking about

>thread about snuff film
>first four replies are a chicano, two latams, and a russian

Thirdies...

Yes to deradicalize yourself.

Attached: IMG_7906.png (588x523, 128K)

Yes, it was awesome.

Aussie shot up a mosque

Attached: Aussie shooter NZ.webm (610x340, 2.92M)

This one is hardcore

if you don't want to feel upset no

Link?

I watched it, and it's not nearly as bad as cartel vids. If cartel vids are "7" on a 1-10 scale, this was probably a 4.5 to 5.

Please link mirror

most of them come from safe spaces such as reddit, facebook and twitter

Yes it's meme-worthy

it really isn't aside from that moment when he finishes off women

Idk why torture videos are worse for me even though those people usually deserve it. That said it's really fucked up, almost surreal.

i saw it. i don't regret it. but it's horrifying.

Söy boys have been infesting Jow Forums for awhile now, they're SEETHING about this

yeah he has remove kebab and gas gas gas playng too, probably some pol degenerate

being offended by a mass shooting is justifiable, there is a point when shit crosses the line and this is one of those times.

you don't need to watch people die

not that bad to see the quality of the video is really bad, the feels hurt after a sec when you understand that people are dying.
"He is a coward", that was in my mind the whole time.

>i'm so le oldfag and undersensitive
Niggers I've been here for 11 years and I still lose sleep over that jordanian F-16 pilot burning alive in that cage.

anyone who enjoys the video or feels nothing from it is fundamentally broken

my.mixtape.moe/ecpjxt.mp4
videopress.com/v/WAo6h2pc
videopress.com/v/PcqaYVgR

welp

Attached: 1552506203854.jpg (400x368, 25K)

I could watch it but I can never watch that webm of the dog getting hit by a shovel

I've already masturbated to it

agreed

It's removed

Seeing animals getting killed makes me sad. Muslims are beneath animals.

There's not much to be gained from viewing it. Every time I click these links I ask myself why as that familiar queasy heart-pounding feeling returns.

I'm a diagnosed sociopath so yes

and they wonder why no woman wants to touch their cock

t. been wasting my life on various chans for the better part of 11 or 12 years now

god damn, how many did he kill

Attached: 1534723033460.jpg (247x204, 9K)

I thought the shooting was p based and I'm not an incel, so idk what you're on about

Yes

this, that gun looked fucking atrocious

Don't try to argue with subhumans

are you a muslim by chance? I don't approve what he's done but I can't relate to dead bedouins and I don't care about them, I only get offended by chechen war gore because that could have happen to me if I was born earlier and actually happened to my godfather who served in MVD, but random muslims getting shot or even westerners? don't care and I'm not even trying to be edgy

Tell me something i dont know

+130 it seems.

damn, i thought Jow Forumsniggers were all bark no bite but today i was proven wrong.

bonus points because he was an aussie.

I didn't know that modern europeans could be this insensitive

I'm not a muslim.
I bet you believe the Yevgeny Rodionov propaganda.

What should be done with fragile, insecure white males?

this is fucked.

definitely a polfag. first the incel retard in canada and now this.

I had served in military service for years and yet his shooting is disturbingly amateurish. Every move he made is nonsensical too.

I hate that in some countries retards with literally no experience have legal access to a gun.

same as to what should be done with niggers

Who cares...
The only thing that matters it's his score

Shoot them

>mosque shooting
>happens in a city called Christchurch
absolutely fucking based.

Btw he was from infinity chan. I can't find the post, but he wrote about it on Jow Forums

Attached: 1493111244109.png (421x421, 308K)

kek can't wait until /pol is finally deleted and all stormcucks are kicked off of here

itt idiots thinking desensitizing yourself to violence is a good thing
what's a 10?

I care unlike you faggots

I mean it might just piss you off. Shooting an injured woman while she was crying for help is THE most degenerate thing you can do.

>clears entire zip code area of muslims
>oh no he moved the wrong way, now this heroic deed means nothing

I felt bad at first, then I forgot about it.

tough shit

Limit to your empathy. Not healthy.
The only ones I don't feel for to a degree are American soldiers. The signed up for it and literally could have done anything else with their life.

Yeah, it's pure kino.
I feel literally nothing for muslims so I didn't feel anything

Why? How is this one any different?
Fuck off

You're ready to become the 51st state now

>a fucking leaf

>I didn't know that modern europeans could be this insensitive
Muslims are the one group nobody gives a fuck about even while they're constantly being slaughtered for cheap oil. Then again, this is the same group that believe those girls killed in Morocco deserved it

It's true though. Circa 2014 you couldn't browse Jow Forums without literal ISIS execution webms being posted. This board, for better or for worse, is much softer nowadays

I feel things when animals get hurt.
I feel nothing when a muslim gets hurt. They're beneath dogs

what a fucking ninny

Usually I'm pretty numb to this kind of stuff but fuck man, when he shot the girl asking for help.
That shit hurt.

>what's a 10?

Attached: station.jpg (629x461, 36K)

I watched it
Pretty sure Christchurch has a higher murder rate than Rio de Janeiro now

Is that why he was shooting from the hip? I thought you're supposed to aim down the sights

2014 was a different time online 2bh

nah, the fact that he doesn't aim with the sights doesn't make it amateurish considering the circumstances
he clearly knows what he's doing, deals with the mags relatively quickly and effortlessly
probably practiced at home a bunch

White women, all over the world, are in major pain and suffering. They are absolutely upset you Incels are jealous of Gentlemen Muslims.

This is why the West will fail - your Women no longer have faith in you.

Yeah because ISIS was the new edgy stuff that has never been equalled before if you don't count the 2003-06 iraqi insurgency stuff.

How many fucking people are confirmed dead, the news is useless as fuck.

all mass shootings cross the line dip shit
fuck off cunt

fucking cringe. you could say the same of middle eastern immigrants living in the west. they could have gone literally anywhere else. not defending this shit you are just cringe as fuck for preaching empathy and then throwing in that little bit about us soldiers. pathetic.

durka durka jihad allah hurka durka

He wasn't shooting from the hip, he was point shooting
You only aim down the sights when your target isn't literally right in front of you

This shit is awesome. What a fucking based kiwi. Definitely going down as a hero.

There is no gore it's like watching a videogame

Attached: 1544510021194.jpg (1024x1024, 135K)

Pedo R-neck speaking babble to the unsuspecting child he wants to molest

> no surprise.

He was an aussie and in true aussie fashion even his manifesto is full of banter

based

the transition in this video is really stunning if you watch it. It starts so normally and then just ramps up and up all the way into straight up execution. almost like slipping into a nightmare with that layer of intensity

Attached: 14COhR2.png (512x512, 24K)

im based

Attached: 1502321693945.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Even muslims think that is based and redpilled

>“I was a communist, then an anarchist and finally a libertarian before becoming an eco-fascist,” he wrote.
>He also made a bizarre reference to Spyro the Dragon, a PlayStation game, saying it “taught me ethno-nationalism”.
Definitely a Jow Forumstard. A pretty based one though.

fuck, that vid gave me literal nightmares when i first watched it all those years ago. if you listen closely you can hear people screaming that they're burning...

Still not going to subscribe to pewdiepie

Can you describe it?

Probably couldn't have gone anywhere else. You take the first country that will take you. That's how immigration works. But that's really besides the point. Do you know why so many US soldiers are accused of violating war conventions including RoE? Many join up because they want to kill and not as a last resort. I don't think they're all like that but a very high percentage are. It's no surprise they didn't choose to become carpenters. I feel bad for poor soldiers.

>Can you describe it?
fire started by retarded pyrotechnics at an indoor concert, entire room is full of jet black smoke within 30 seconds, and then the screaming starts...