Is there something wrong with me if I thought this was a good thing...

Is there something wrong with me if I thought this was a good thing? I literally said based out loud when he started shooting.

Attached: shooting.jpg (611x343, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/wtpvo.mp4?token=D4q6QGCeybJMv40cfNZ5_w&expires=1552624117
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes it is

Same.
We're mentally ill

Youre fine this board has been invaded by softcocks.

You're autistic and been brainwasher by Jow Forums.
Not saying that muslims are all saints, but celebrating the death of (so far) innocent people it's pretty dumb.

yes, you should probably try to lead a more normie lifestyle if being on Jow Forums or 8.c.h.a.n has done this to you.

Yes

Watching it felt like what I imagine taking drugs is like

Nah you're just an edgelord. you'll grow out of it.

Yeah there is. If you had a brain cell or two you'd know that this will only cause a huge backlash to your """"cause""""

you're just another retard brainwashed by memes like him

yes, seek help.

no you're just a post-teen trying to act tough

hmm where 2 watch

>Religion of jihad
>Innocent
Hmm.......... Okay I believe you

It's not a good thing but also not a bad thing

yes you spend too much time on the internet

I'm 21

cdn-b-east.streamable.com/video/mp4/wtpvo.mp4?token=D4q6QGCeybJMv40cfNZ5_w&expires=1552624117

No. This violent act accomplished nothing but bringing about death and destruction to innocent people. He's no better than the radical muslims.

>I'm 21
so a post-teen, fucking dumbass

You need help, I'm sure there are phone apus to help you there, that's not normal

ONE; NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
TWO; NOTHING WRONG WITH ME
THREE; NOTHING WRONG WITH

LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR!
LET THE BODIES HIT FLLOOOOOOOOOR

scientist hate him!
local new zealand gamer rise up!!

imagine how much lvls this brenton guy just got

How come he was mostly hipfiring? Jow Forums told me that's inaccurate

>endless attacks against the west by muslims

>one guy retaliates
nothing wrong with you
like we didnt know this will eventually happen

every single one of those killed in the video wanted you to stop existing and because to them youre a kuffar

It's giving me error.
Help, i'm dumb.

>Muslims
>Innocent

Attached: 'Ard.jpg (620x342, 36K)

targets were inside of spitting range?

It is. But when shooting into a group of people that arent even moving youre bound to hit somehting

Nope, the guy was based as fuck.

too immature to realize what's wrong

yeah

honestly if you're the kind of person who thinks people getting murdered is exciting and cool, you likely watch ballbusting CBT and cuckolding videos as well

nothing will ever be taboo enough to excite you

you need help

Did he get the highscore?

Youre absolutely fucked in the head mate. You even spout memes outloud to yourself for fucksake. The people who died were innocent folk who just practice a religion they were born into practicing. You lack context that this is a real that has actually happened and tons of people really died, which just goes to show you are either a sociopath or leave your house/have human contact in such small amounts that youre practically not human. You suffer from a self imposed condition that anything that is not directly and ohysically happening to you isnt real, and.. well i guess one could argue if that is a good thing or not. Im sure you are harmless, but take that mental block out and grow some empathy if youre not a pussy. Quit being scared of life my friend, it doesnt have to be this way and you could even be a wonderful force in someones life. It truly is worth it. Godspeed user,

Honestly?
I have more problems at the moment so I can't be assed to give a shit about this

>Le edge lord faggot
fuck off back to Jow Forums or /b/ cunt

>I'm 21
A child so to speak.

>caring about rando Muslims getting offed
L M A O
Aussie shooter was fucking based
you brainwashed moralfags are so annoying

Attached: dabdab.gif (498x359, 408K)

gay
>still thinking you're the victims when your endless wars and interference in other people's countries causes backlash.
The west created al-qaeda and Islamic state