He is losing it. Ground underneath his feet is falling apart and he has nothing to hold onto...

He is losing it. Ground underneath his feet is falling apart and he has nothing to hold onto. Tesla pressure and unavoidable bankruptcy is getting to him ever so slowly. In a few months, probably before the end of 2018 he will have killed himself. Mark my words.

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-234520__01.jpg (1080x1853, 318K)

Gtfo

I like that he doesn't mince words nowdays, go Musk

saged for being a cuck faggot OP

fuck i forgot to sage, here you go

faggot

honestly I hated musk until this new tweet. Shows he's willing to go after the faggots in the media

based

Yeah but hes not going after ((them))

He's going after a guy he knows nothing about. He's just mad he couldn't use the publicity of the submarine to pump the price of his shitty stock.

Elon was always a SOI BOY icon, and it makes me happy to see him getting JUST'D 24/7.

>baseless attack
Didn't he imply in a tweet that it was footage from inside the cave that led Elon to tweet that? Sounds like he has actual proof, must have caught guy groping one of the boys on camera.

Holy fuck off shills.

nah he deleted it. he was just buttmad, which isn't surprising given his history.

the cult of elon needs to go

Attached: 1506700449750.png (1920x1080, 198K)

So, how can I short Tesla?

Lol, it propably was at least partially a PR stunt but still it's pretty weird how people act like he killed those boys wtf.

You open up a short position with a broker...

Attached: bf7.jpg (450x450, 40K)

larping as tesla himself he will die alone poor and mentally deranged kek

I'd like to see him make more flamethrowers and other weapons available to the public. Let the media push him over the edge turning him into a super villain

this makes me wana buy a tesla

>when TSLA starts chugging 10k Model 3's per week, the stock will skyrocket. pls sell

The post. Also, pic related it's the same people who pull Ver's strings

Attached: blockwars.png (2168x1390, 2.29M)

im bullish on tesla

Vern Unsworth isn't a diver, he's a caver. He was useful in that his knowledge of the cave system helped direct and organise the rescue effort, but he wasn't the one diving through flooded passages to rescue the boys. The ones who were are the ones who okayed the minisub and gave elon directions. His criticism was unwarranted and overly hostile.
That said, calling him a pedo based on nothing other than "he lives in thailand" is pretty fucking crazy. And the tweet stayed up for hours, implying his lawyers couldn't reason with him for at least that long. I think we just witnessed a monumental musk meltdown, brought on by tesla's cashflow woes, battles with sabotage and industrial espionage, his lashing out at the media, and his infamously gruelling work schedule.

> calls a gut who lives in Thailand a pedo
> dates a 15 year old edgy teen looking girl at age 47

Projecting much

Attached: grimes.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

He should hook up with Elizabeth Holmes

Musk is slowly winning me over desu, i used to think he was a little geek bitch but dating grimes and shitposting all day on twitter, not bad

saged you fucking fag

WAR MUSK

Attached: 1455385557731.jpg (610x838, 72K)

>because I'm literate I'm some sort of fanatic
Tard.

Hitler warned he would be back in a 100 years. 2033 is approaching.

he's a super rich billionaire with 3 multi-billion corporations.

Disgusting

Oh shit Musk is the next Hitler confirmed.

Thanks for the info; will long Tesla with 10x leverage later tonight

>some loser who couldn't get into art school and his greatest achievement as memeing a nation state into rounding up vulnerable people
>A billionaire who literally learned how to build rocketships from reading textbooks

>10/28/2007 in id
>Dow Jones closes at all an time high
>”Keeping up with Kardashians” first premiered on this month

Don't be scared now.

>2007
>1999
>2033
HOLY SHIT

10/28/2020
WHAT HAPPENS IN 2020. TELL ME KEK

>88

WEW

OK Jow Forums REAL SHIT HERE. WE’RE IN THE 1999 PHASE OF CRYPTO, BEFORE THE 2020 DOTCOM CRYPTO BUBBLE PHASE. MUSK WILL DEFEAT BEZOS AND BECOME THE SUPREME LEADER OF THE MARS COLONY IN 2033 AFTER WE HAVE A REPEAT OF 2007-2008. KEK WILLS IT.

>Trump/Musk 2020
MAGA.

He was finished when he started dating Amber Heard. Every guy that girl has dated has been ruined/gone nuts.

Every superman needs his Lios, every Adolf needs his Eva

She's 30 dude

Me too I'm starting to like him. Last night a bunch of lefties lost their shit because he dared donate to the gop.

She's 30 on the inside but 15 on the outside.
He's attracted to her because she looks 15 on her exterior.
He's a latent pedo projecting about a guy living in Thailand.

Attached: grimes.jpg (900x440, 89K)

This will help tesla. His taking notes from our god emperor

buy puts

Attached: fyugiuh.jpg (835x773, 108K)

>14
>140
WEW
E
W

He's dating Grimes? Holy fuck, I used to listen to her music in 2015 all the time.

She was not well known at the time, like barely any song listens. but she has a wikipedia page now and is apparently dating a billionaire. Props to her.

No, she is eccentric. She wears all this makeup and very weird colorful fashion clothing and shit out in public. No one else does that. I'd be scared to do that, even if I thought it would look cool because you would stand out so much wearing anything like that.

I mean that's pretty fucking funny desu. I wouldn't want to work for this guy though and propably wouldn't invest in his companies either.

Don't forget OP Elon Musk is a professional joker, I wouldn't discount him just yet.

He deleted the tweets.