twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

S, muslim garbage.

>press F
More like the trigger

MATATE

LET THE PAKIS HIT THE FLOOR

>press F
hmmm, why?

Attached: 1508618986735.jpg (600x600, 14K)

F
he's fucking virgins in jannah now

call him what you want but you can't deny he was brave

Attached: BR.jpg (475x666, 73K)

F
Good try

F

F.

ALLAH AKBAR!!!!!!!!!

Muslims wouldn't mourn my people so I don't mourn these literal sub humans. If a Muslim did this leftists, other muslims would find a way to turn it back on whites anyway, so fuck em honestly fuck them.

F

F
He almost made it

piss off wetback

No, we wouldn't, retard. Spend a month off Jow Forums and go outside.

F

he didnt even try to tackle the guy, just ran like a cuck and than got popped right in the face

>my people
Not even aussies like bogans.

F to my fellow BROTHER

F

S

Where's the video? I just got home from work

Sorry this happened in your cunt user.

F

F

Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

liveleak.com/view?t=kjkCl_1552615402

F
god bless him

S

F.
we belong to allah and to allah we will return
No, afaik he will only go to jannah after judgment day. All the souls of the dead are waiting for judgment day to be judged.

Attached: surat az zalzalah.jpg (1280x720, 86K)

The only thing Muslims ever say when an Islamic terrorist attack happens is "hurr now this will lead to an increase in islamophobia!!!!"

Muslims have no empathy for white people

samefag

samefag

OD BIHACA DO PETROVCA SELA

S
S
S
S
S
S

You honestly have no fucking clue what you're talking about.

this, your empathy is lost on these people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_attitudes_toward_terrorism#Polls

That is literally the primary narrative that every Muslim in the media pushes after a terrorist attack. Not a care in the world for the dead white people, just "but how will this affect US?????"

F
rest in peace
may god confort you family

you will all meet, but no today

Attached: eb7a0173e23baae6268d3d99b947bc8a26d3954b.jpg (300x300, 30K)

Are you Muslim?

Was he going for a tackle?

Big F

You aren't wh*te, why do you even care?

F
I couldn't make it more than 15 seconds in. I've watched countless gore videos, close up beheadings and the likes and yet the first 15 seconds of this video were 100x worse than all of them. Fuck.

Try consuming something other than far-right news.

Buddy, you're 100% out of touch with reality
Take a step outside of Jow Forums before you end up postal too

Are you a muslim?

S

Attached: 1552616364225.png (1219x676, 757K)

No. When the Parkland shooting happened and I saw the video (nothing shown but you can hear gunshots) I almost cried

Is the thread still up?

P

No, Islam is dumb, but I'm a leftist, and I mourn the senselessly violent loss of human life without regard to the race or religion of the victims.

>betsysbiblechat.com
What

more like press MB1

Well duh Muslims are going to be concerned about being on the receiving end of retaliatory violence, but they're by no means unempathetic. Muslims feel pain and anguish after a mass killing like anyone else. Do you have a Muslim friend or co-worker? Ask them some time.

F
Allah Akbar and Heil Hitler

Everyone who pressed F in this thread has been reported to the NSA. Your national intelligence agency will now place you on a watchlist.

Pretty based

He looked like he was trying to make the exit
I read the New York Times and the BBC and when a terrorist attack happens there's usually a slew of articles about how Muslims will be affected and how they suffer from racism

People will call you a cuck or whatever, but basic empathy is a virtue I wish more people had

What fucking weak cuck

B&R

wog

le epic xD

be careful out there folks.

Attached: 44444444455.png (992x459, 37K)

S

Crying outright to people you've never met in your life is pretty overdramatic

It looked like he was running directly at a man with an assault rifle who then shot him so he fell down

based r*Ddit

>Be Aussie

>Rants about foreign invasion

>Travels to New Zealand to shoot them for some reason instead of Sydney, making you the foreign invader

lol what a subhuman

Attached: 1552620850725.png (566x628, 50K)

fucking kill yourself

S

Oh hey, look, right wingers are worried that this attack is going to bring retaliatory attacks back onto them. They must be evil and incapable of empathy.

Am muslim from hanbali family and I literally don‘t care lole

Learn what an opinion piece is you fucking retard
You might as well say all whites are evil because whenever a white shooter commits a terrorist attack the Fox News reports them as "mentally unstable" and blames the fact there weren't enough guns around before the blood is even dry

kek

Attached: 1478040949497.jpg (568x543, 176K)

the fuck is this about juan?

Pretty much the response I expected.

S
Based aussies bringing the bantz again

Attached: 1489478394473.png (667x801, 862K)

S

Big mosque shooting in NZ

Cheering the death of people you've met in your life is too.

why do i give a fuck about some muslim? yikes imagine unironically pressing f LMAO

My latin american brothers.

don't you think we should be pushing the macaco shooting? yuros are already busy with that shit and we don't have a muslim problem

>hey I don't do this
>YOU MUST DO THE POLAR OPPOSITE

Look I feel fucking bad, man, I really do. But waterworks for people on the other side of the planet? Do you cry when celebrities die too? I just save my tears for the people I care about, sorry if I'm an asshole for doing so.

Ok this is actually kinda based

S
Muslims have killed too many people under their religion for me to sympathize with them
Although what the guy did was completely unnecessary, and will hurt the position for guns and whites, others will see it as a move they want to copy after news organizations will cover this story for a good month. More people will see the video, and like the past shootings, will inevitably encourage some broken people to copy

no surprise that some fucking chink faggot who jerks off to videos of children being run over by semi trucks has zero empathy

NZ is a mestizo cunt, nothing will happen

No memes here, but its their own fault. Borders are in place for a reason. If you come to someones country thinking you can openly carry out business as usual as in the country they escaped then they are mistaken. They change the social fabric of countries they move in and now you see the results of these changes. This guy is just another of a long line of "breiviks" to come. Thank the governments you vote into power who dont understand the concept of borders and who put the welfare of foreigners before that of their own loyal people.

youtu.be/beKLAuPhISM

Attached: bc14a4a1152dd9e71d767d1427a41ec6.png (500x275, 237K)

>poland
lmao

Nah but here is an archive of it: archive.is/gCLYh

The alt right has killed too many people under their ideology for me to sympathize with them

Fuck Trump.i hope usa is nuked by North Korea.

Your shitty country protected the Jews and gave them help

Who are you trying to fool

Best Korea is a meme country.

they probably would feel bad if shit happened in austrailia, i hate the current policies in the UK but i don't want to see a fucking terrorist attack. No one wants their home to be unsafe

cuck
traitors will be killed before the enemy