CNBC told everyone to short BTC. They know its dead, smart money knows its dead...

CNBC told everyone to short BTC. They know its dead, smart money knows its dead, investors are never going to touch crypto now. Why would anyone invest at this point?

Attached: 104928655-5ED2-FN-010418-Seg3.600x400.jpg (600x400, 40K)

Attached: Accept this.jpg (1000x648, 79K)

>cnbc is smart money

Attached: 1517360741272.jpg (628x534, 75K)

because cnbc shilled the fuck out of crypto/btc at all time highs. telling people to short/how to short should be bullish af

listening to cnbc = store poor

actually 1 out of the three people on that screen told people to short.. the other two were bullish

fuck i'm drunk

>CNBC told everyone to short BTC.
If this doesn't sound bullish af to you, you'll never make it.

>MSM knows less about crypto than shitposting pajeets
>Crypto is dead
If you go to msnbc for crypto advice you deserve to stay poor

(((CNBC)))

They told everyone to buy at the top. Now they're telling everyone to short at the bottom.

CNBC told everyone to buy XRP high and sell low.

I would rather own 100k LINK then listen to those guys

>CNBC told everyone to short BTC
BUY NOW.

>green id
>drunk
You'll make it user.

No institutional investor is going to buy into this anymore. Crytpo has proven it could not hold up as a currency anymore and they want something stable that will make money.

C O P E
O
P
E

Yes yes. Sell it all silly goyim.

Attached: Goyim-e1443712641762.jpg (962x556, 96K)

I've never bought the 'store of value' only meme - but i have bought the digitization of assets + changing the world of finance memes. Need a value add before you sell 'store of value'.

Got a stack with real financial market utility and I know i'll make it

> CNBC
> Smart money
Are average retail investors really this retarded?

Average people in general.
Taking advantage of them is bad though. Bad karma.
But it works. Especially in our current system.

You lose OP. Game over.

Attached: 1531691609532.jpg (1000x648, 84K)

>telling people to short/how to short should be bullish af
checked

I"m drunk as fuck right now, I'm in a taxi going to my gf house, this post made me laugh so hard

Meme chart is right. Went to a wedding yesterday, and talking about crypto = "well you're a software dev, i don't know what the hell your talking about and sounds like a scam to me". Proves to me that we are no where close to true hype with the normies

I'm starting to believe this is actually true. Novogratz talked about 20 trillion mcap so he basically believes that this is the First Sell off aswell. At first I thought he was just retarded but I don't know anymore.

I think there is another 2-3 big bull/bear cycles, each one with decreasing percent differences. We still need some culling with alts tho, so dyor

yeah, for anyone to suggest we've been through the public phase of this graph and come out the other side is ludicrous

it hasn't started yet

Also it's still way to damn hard for normies to buy most alts - barrier to entry guarantees that we're still early on.

There's not going to be a return to the mean though.
Crypto moves up in bubbles.. like the chad chart.
I agree that we are just getting started for the real awareness phase of crypto.

Most people in crypto watch 1 bubble happen, then invest on the next one.
It's gonna be the same this time, the world watched the last bubble happen, then they will invest on the next one.
Gonna be a crazy ride for whichever coins can survive the regulation and adoption on their networks.

we're in the 3rd or 4th innings.

According to the meme chart the real bubble is going to be in the stratosphere, so maybe they will be bigger.

pics of gf?

Attached: bear.jpg (275x183, 7K)

People won’t.People don’t like buying low “because it’s dead”.they will just fomo in at the top again.

They'll fomo in of course, but it'll be earlier and it'll pull in more people that simply watched the last bubble happen on the sidelines too.

I've seen the pattern before.
People see a bubble in crypto and go 'huh that exists? sounds strange/cool/scam/weird'

Then they forget about it.
Then the next bubble happens and they are already familiar with it and they go 'oh shit I could have made XXXX dollars if I bought the last bubble i better buy now'

This is a pay to play space.
Most people get burned on their first time but those who are patient can make it.

This is true
I fomoed in at 1900 usd but qas too much of a rookie yo sell 20k
Oh well
Got to wait now
Ill sell once one bitcoin gets me a house with enough land to raise cattle
No big herd, just like 20 or ao

>Proves to me that we are no where close to true hype with the normies
>MFW the 20k ride was the "techie-normie" hype train and the real normie hype train is coming

Attached: little bull respecting hitler.jpg (704x738, 120K)

this guy gets it - most tech normies got in with last run, and you'll get late adopter tech next run with early adopter normies.. then reg normies with the next run.. then late adopters

I can't believe I didn't realize it before your post. It all seems so obvious now.

Bull wants to raise some qt bulls. Adorable. Hope the bears don't eat them.

Hope it happens, sounds like a comfy plan.
The space is more complex now due to the hardfork. We'll see what happens.

It really is true user. The true "tech" behind all these opportunities have not even been deployed for the most part. We are early adopters but the paid FUD attacks happening every single day for the last 5 years have been attempting to separate us from our holdings. Good luck user.

Attached: spottedjuly2018.jpg (276x183, 13K)

>CNBC is smart money

Attached: IMG_0483.jpg (225x225, 22K)