This ugly piece of shit is Elon Musk 18 years ago

This ugly piece of shit is Elon Musk 18 years ago.
Now he's a billionaire that exclusively fucks movie stars and models.

Here are some facts about Elon Musk you might not read in the news:

> He's ugly & fat
> He eats shit food and doesn't exercise
> He's spent millions on cosmetic surgery
> He works his employees like slaves
> His best employees keep leaving when they realize his promises are impossible
> All his businesses lose BILLIONS of dollars EVERY QUARTER
> His business plans have NO PATH TO PROFITABILITY

This guy has lost more money than you will make in 100 lifetimes, but he is worshiped worldwide as a God. Why?

BECAUSE HE IS A BETTER SHILL THAN YOU ARE

If you ever want to make it, you need to learn how to shill. Start small. Accumulate wealth. Move on to bigger shills.

Attached: EM-young.png (289x241, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HossensTweets/status/1018575363914567681
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ahhhhhhhhhhh fine Ill buy a share

Attached: 1530060118165s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

Poor, nameless people can't shill. They can only scam. SAGE

Because he can fly to space, so the secret space programs have to bribe him not to tell everyone the truth about what's out there.

Attached: aliens.jpg (720x680, 63K)

>but he is worshiped worldwide as a God. Why?

Because he's rich lol. Muricans especially worship anyone who's rich just because they are rich even complete fucking retards like Trump.

Simple, he built paypal then risked his fortune to build Tesla and SpaceX. SpaceX is the first company ever to have created reusable rockets, Tesla is the most popular brand of electric cars. He is now continuing to work on these companies and has started the boring company, neuralink, not to mention his involvement with solar city, OpenAI, and probably more. If you were to do one of the things he's done in his life it would already be a lot, doing everything he did is mighty impressive.

/oneofus/

He's able to do this because he's been handed billions of dollars by others. You really think he built all that shit by himself. Please KYS.

t. GM shill

The snake of Silicon valley

>He's dating a 15 year old and calls a guy a pedo

Attached: grimes.jpg (1920x1080, 112K)

How much LINK do ya think this faggot holds?

>Built paypal
False, built x.com which was acquired by paypal then got kicked out

>built tesla
False, incorporated in July 2003 by Martin Eberhard and Marc Tarpenning

>built spacex
k

>SpaceX is the first company ever to have created reusable rockets
What is a space shuttle

>Tesla is the most popular brand of electric cars
what is a prius

>boring company
garbage

>neuralink
more garbage

>solar city
dumpster fire that's about to go bankrupt

>OpenAI
AI isn't going anywhere

>If you were to do one of the things he's done in his life it would already be a lot, doing everything he did is mighty impressive.

spoken like a true reddit tier nigger
>yikes

Attached: muskfanboi.jpg (862x1018, 95K)

Grimes isn't 15 you willfully stupid faggot.

Disagree with this, no one worships Bill Gates I think people hate him because he is rich. Jobs on the other hand was a ruthless self serving arsehole that treated his employees like shit and his customers as idiots and he was loved, musk is mostly the same.

My conclusion is USA general population want to be cucks to these men

wow this is the most poorfag cope I've ever seen in one post. kys 100k times.

and jenner

He understands and accepts his role in the simulation, user. Perhaps you should too.

haha sure thing pal. Make sure to short TSLA you fag.

Who's this guy?

Hes right the thailand thing days ago in the msm was in fact a pedo satanic ritual

Elon Musk, the patron saint of pajeets.

Attached: ggiujkklm.jpg (1024x681, 162K)

more info, senpai?

>retards like trump
I dont get why people think hes stupid.
If you read or listen to anything directly from him hes a smart guy

saw this on /b/ but apparently he tweeted joking (hopefully) that he was a pedo himself then deleted it
twitter.com/HossensTweets/status/1018575363914567681

anyone know if it's a legit screenshot?

yes

He's rich. That's all that matters, poor fag.

works on my machine

Attached: legit.png (595x129, 6K)

spot on user. trump is WAY smarter than these people give him credit for. He's playing these retards.

>he's stupid
>he's an idiot
>he's not even successful

worth billions, against all odds wins presidency. lol.

Attached: AAEAAQAAAAAAAASmAAAAJDgzMzY1YWMzLWZjMGItNDQ2NC04MTIyLWVhNGZkYThjNDZkZQ.jpg (620x412, 213K)

A space shuttle doesn't fly itself up into orbit nutsack. Either a high altitude plane or attached to a rocket. A rocket is a means to break through outer atmosphere.

>AI isn't going anywhere
absolute brainlet

>heh it’s so easy goyim why are you poor?
>look even that boy Elon did it. what a fine looking jew!

But anyone could be as rich as him with a small loan of million dollars back 50years ago...even the fucking Index outperformed his net worth and trump went bankrupt multiple times...Not smart at all

>personal bankruptcy = business bankruptcy
user...

Not smart = not smart
user...

Some of the most powerul people in the world discussed AI this year at the bilderberg meeting. The saudi royals are building a massive city in southern saudi arabia that they plan to have AI and IoT play a huge role in.

Aye Fuk u cunt

90% of businesses fail
given that trump has owned over 500 businesses....
expecting one not to go bankrupt is simply retarded. people talking about business when they don't know anything about it

also expecting someone with over a billion to outperform the market is pretty retarded. at that point you should be happy to make average returns
Since no one actually knows how much money he started out with, it's impossible to calculate his actual returns

The difference in compounding gains in starting with 1 million vs 10 million is insane.

it's one thing to say "omg business god best ever!!!!"
but to say "bad businessman" is a complete denial of reality and more indicative of butthurt levels and business incompetence of the accuser

Can you show us on the doll where Trump's behavior touched your feefees?

>But anyone could be as rich as him with a small loan of million dollars
wtf I'm with her now

This post reeks of stupidity, especially with the AI part

>Tesla is the most popular brand of electric cars.
Toyota, Renault and Nissan manage to sell more electric cars and be profitable doing so. Tesla is simply a shitty car manufacturer for burger soibois.

I am just sitting here and waiting till i get updated. Bought 60k link for that!

If you read this player! improve my life with factor 10000 Thx!

I never said he wasn't a good salesman. He sold the "tough guy anti-pc" image to retards like you and you lapped it up. I don't give a fuck up about any of that shit. When you look at some of the things he does you realize pretty fast that he just isn't a very smart man but he really seems to think he is "a stable genius" (lol) and is insanely arrogant. It's a very dangerous combination. He's literally anti-science and anti-tech and people honestly thinks he's a genius? Get the fuck out of here with that shit. The only reason people think he's smart is because he's rich. There's no evidence that supports the claim rich = smart, it's just assumed by stupid people.

Attached: IMG_20180716_020834.jpg (2048x1241, 255K)

>My father gave me a small loan of one million dollars to jumpstart my real estate business.

Attached: 20180716_021843.png (1080x1051, 187K)

lol at the rebbit fags coming out to defend him

IT. WAS. HER. TURN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMPFBLBLBL

Doesn't matter, based Musk is based

He isn't on blockchain. He isn't Jow Forums-related

holy fuck the summer is real
get the fuck out of here you lazy brainlet

Elon is one of the few billionaires I respect. Completely self made and then even went all in on one of the most riskiest businesses. Has an insane work ethic.
>inb4 plebbit fag soiboi
What other billionaires are there? George Soros is pretty based.

You'e arguing with literal pedos. They're butthurt because daddy Elon called them out.

Wow, what happend to this board?

This is good news for $tsla calls here I go!

id like to see more pictures of elon musk please

Attached: 1531502972157.jpg (719x475, 33K)

Oh god what a loser post

Attached: 18155540_244716752669202_349262049_n.jpg (480x472, 13K)

lots of musk nut suckers in this thread trying to say you're wrong lmao. shitloads of people on here have legit fallen for musk's retarded pr campaign to have the entire world see him like he sees himself.

their idol is falling apart and they can't believe that he could be anything other than their savior. glorious

>what is a prius
a prius is a HYBRID, which means it uses both gasoline and electricity. It is not an electric car.

>LOL ITS SO EASYYYYY TO DO WHAT MUSK DID!!!!!!!!!! THATS WHY IM A TOTAL FUCKING LOSER WITH 200 DOLLARS WORTH OF CRYPTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ANYONE SICK OF SEEING THIS SORT OF SHIT?

He's either dumb or a chronic liar, check his policies

>this blatant anti musk shilling

fuck off pedo

Why did you not buy bitcoin in 2010? You could be a billionaire.

well its help speed on new tech.. win win for everyone.

How dumb do you have to be to think he’s smart based on the shit he says. I’m fine having him over Hillary but god damn raise your standards

how'd he fix his hair?

You're right, it's better. Really made me think.

Hybrid cars are unironically better because you don’t need to spend 4 hours charging every 300 miles. Buddy of mine is happily replacing his leaf because he can finally go on roadtrips now.

prolly the smartest president we've had in decades. has the vocabulary of a 5 yo tho. arrogant asshole too. boorish. but doesn't matter. don't agree with him on some of his decisions, but he's not an idiot.

+1

goddamn she's hideous

My daddy wasn't able to give me a small loan of million of dollars... nevertheless i am 7 digits worth rn. Feels good with my starting capital.

Wow! What's the secret to your success?!

Nah, i am poor as fuck and don't even have a daddy anymore. Just coping and larping on Jow Forums 24/7

kek

You think you're being clever pretending to be one of us but we all know you don't belong. Take your retard sjw shilling back to pleddit

anyone taste that? something bitter

>this is how deadbeat financially illiterate losers cope

Why OP?
nu-males that's why

the virgin hair transplant

Attached: main-qimg-74da78eb4402c12242b91f3781c6a423-c.jpg (602x441, 43K)

the chad "just shave it off bro"

Attached: 596ccf2eabc1c837008b54c9-1136-852.jpg (1136x852, 192K)

This

he is a lying POS launching helium balloons and CGI rockets fuck him and fuck all of you that can't figure this out. Earth is flat

Chad super heavy-lift launch vehicle
Virgin suborbital dildo