Chainlink codeship failing

Let's discuss, if anyone has technical expertise please contribute.

Attached: 1527762810960.jpg (460x347, 47K)

show me, I'm a dev

Look at icebox in pivotal tracker, John Barker has made some comments.

Not sure what the specific issue was, but GitHub used to have a codeship icon. The icon said passing for a few days, then switched to failed for a few days, no it is removed. No proof, didn't realize I should have screenshot.

docker is a container for deploying projects

probably has less to do with their actual code as it does them trying to integrate their project with docker

docker is basically a development tool for deploying projects that isn't really necessary, more of a luxury item

it never had a codeship icon

Pic is the accurate representation of a stinky linkie

It did, sad to say I check GitHub obsessively.

Ask the team why it was removed.

Fair enough. Let's see what the next few weeks bring on pivotal.

1. Mark Oblad has been working on his own companies (valcu.co) product whilst being given a big salary from SC.com. Source: check his GitHub.

2. Codeship has been a resounding failure so far according to the team in the pivotal tracker demonstrating a lack of technical competence and poor guidance from Steve Ellis. Is he even up to the job?

Here is the pivotal quote from John Barker:

>The Codeship CD has been IMHO a little dissapointing:
It can't do CI on forks
It's slower than Travis (how!?!? this might just be the extra work it's doing to build docker containers)
The pause mechanism is a little weird: it runs the whole build again, the pause button dissapears under some set of conditions I don't understand, the pausing/deployment of builds is not super visible

Which brings me to my third point, a lack of professionalism.

3. I quote John Barker in pivotal.

>BUT when I did this I got a metric fuck tonne of output from docker-compose, it's almost as if it had been buffering output and had already actually restarted chainlink for us.

Does using this language in public really endear the team to large corporations? It screams amateur hour to me.

In conclusion, someone needs to get a grip on the project. Employees are running riot on large salaries, working on their own projects, swearing in public and the CTO is making school boy errors with his technical judgements.

Dude SO ARE YOU.

you say this in every thread.
they say the definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting different results.

K

he said fuck?
oh shit boys sell them all

if find it hilarious that chainlink "we're going to make it threads" get 100+ replies but one legitimately discussing an issue with the project progression get barely any attention.

concerning about the chainlink community. has it changed since sept '17? seems like it.

So true, because this is a natural discussion by people instead of organised shilling by pajeets

seriously man, dump your link for hydro. hydro is actually getting shit done and already has deals in place.

results > talk

Attached: *snap*.png (1184x1196, 1.98M)

Its foolish to be this dismissive when image is a big part of corporate culture today. I get that you're being hyperbolic but it doesn't seem very wise given the fact that managing positive perceptions is a big part of the corporate world. If you've ever worked in a fortune 500 business you would know that, but unfortunately you take pride in being a weeb neet so these nuances are lost on you.

Rebecca?

Yeah if someone forks Chainlink but institutes a "no bad words" rule we're all doomed.

IT IS QUITE APPARENT IF ANYONE HAS DONE ANY RESEARCH WHATSOEVER THAT THIS PROJECT FAILED MISERABLY 2 MONTHS AGO. STEVE JEALOUS AND SIR JAYbird HAVE BEEN RUMORED TO BE AT ODDS WITH EACHOTHER, DESPITE BEING EVEN IN NATURE. COINCIDENCE?

go organize ur stupid group on chanlink.org kek

You know an investment is beyond saving when the bag holders autistically watch github in the desperate hope of seeing anything that could offer a dream of their losses being wiped away.
And I cant help but laugh. Should at sold at $1+ you delusional retards, but you kept falling for bullshit larpers who said it was only the beginning while simultaneously dumping on your ass. Lmao.

There you go again with that hyperbole. I'm sure the guy who stocks the shelves at the grocery store knows all about professional governance.

what research? Rumors from who?