Kebab Remover

>Kebab Remover

Holyshit. The blood is on your hands guys.

He is definitely not my fren. Fuck shooters

Attached: 53591978_2011381072303834_6297148399330263040_n.jpg (590x604, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI
kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ
betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If they were all Turkish I might actually have forgiven him

>blood on your hands
This isn't Jow Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=FIcxqVRLEWI

Attached: 1552628368276.png (906x466, 456K)

the media will blame Jow Forums since he posted Jow Forums tier videos on his twitter and stuff but the fact is none of those videos lie, they’re just hyperbolic.

He's from Cripplechan with all the other mentally unstable migrants

i dont think other boards say kebab

>Jow Forums boogeyman
please, be more original?

>Blood is on your hands
And it wasn't already from the wars my government used my money to pay for?

this is epic for the win *dabs*

Attached: smoke.png (888x894, 520K)

“Blood on hands” doesnt exist.

then blood on penis

Did they plan to make it look like FPS game?

>Jow Forums boogeyman
He was a Jow Forumsfag, so no, this excuse won't work. By the way, if you've posted on Jow Forums and consistently shown a pattern for supporting right-wing extremism, I have some very unfortunate news for you.

He did it too early. If he did it today on juma-namaz then he would get much more frags.

*benis

Still looking for a link to the full vid desu

Sensationalism is lying

He literally posted on cripplechan/ pol/ you dumbass

Attached: IMG_7847.png (1805x523, 338K)

kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

its on liveleak

youtube.com/watch?v=SDTZ7iX4vTQ

betsysbiblechat.com/jihad.mp4

Where can I watch the video right now?
Every fucking posted videos are deleted very quick fuck.

cheers cunts

>102812014

He was from fu11chan

you are worst turk. you are the turk idiot you are the turk smell. return to croatioa. to our croatia cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,bosnia we will never forgeve you. cetnik rascal FUck but fuck asshole turk stink bosnia sqhipere shqipare..turk genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead turk..ahahahahahBOSNIA WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .albiania we kill the king , albania return to your precious mongolia….hahahahaha idiot turk and bosnian smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE KEBAB FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. russia+usa+croatia+slovak=kill bosnia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in serbia, tupac making album of serbia . fast rap tupac serbia. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink turk… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a yurt tupac alive numbr one #1 in serbia ….fuck the croatia ,..FUCKk ashol turks no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the turk farm aminal with rap magic now we the serba rule .ape of the zoo presidant georg bush fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and bosnia wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. serbia greattst countrey

Attached: 439149405_preview_1392268489113.png (967x807, 664K)

OMG I should not have asked for it.

When the day comes, those of you who are not willing to fight for your own brothers and sisters don't deserve to survive.

Stop acting as if you haven't visited your fair share of gore videos.

Wont come. I am the Chi invader here. Most beans are willing to fight and die for their race. Most of yours seem willing to support us too lol

Hello, chill bro.

>he played this while driving to the mosque
what a fag lmao

to anyone that actually might even have a thought that the shooter was righteous would you sit down and talk with him?
only supporters of him are agents.

For anyone who wasn't around in the early forum days. Anyone who says things like 'you're a coward', 'limp wristed', 'pussy', 'grow some balls' or any of this to imply you ought to commit acts of terrorism are agent provocateurs. It's typical fed talk and this particular way of provocation has been around for decades now. They've been doing it in the 70s 80s when infiltrating the KKK, neo-nazi groups and later on dissident forums.

Just scroll around all the threads regarding the shooting and you'll see it pop up at least 5-10 times. Always coming out of nowhere by the same few IDs.

You're a coward, you Limp wristed pussy. Grow some balls.

Literally none of you have lives worth living