Why you don’t believe in Shinto yet?

Why you don’t believe in Shinto yet?
All Shinto gods came from outer space.
If you believe in Shinto, you will get power from outer space.

Attached: 2ACF4D1F-C911-4AAB-A223-6C4C1804ECA0.jpg (360x279, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Emperors_of_Japan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shinto is local. It cannot be spread without local discovery of spirits. All places have their own local spirits, if they exist at all.

Shinto is cool and makes you be more aware of your place on Earth. I take it as a side philosophy.

Cause I'm already a Catholic

Shinto has very nice architecture.

I only believe in Azathoth.

Proto-Shinto is just an local/natural religions, village by village type thing. Shinto was a religion invented to serve nationalistic purposes in the 20th century. Both are intrinsically Japanese.

I don't believe any superstitious bullshit.

not even blood types? if you sneeze somebody is talking about you? you don't write new years wishes?

Attached: gooby.png (386x269, 42K)

No, and No.
I don't go visit the graveyards anymore.

I'm not into praying to rocks, cars and random things in the street.

Shinto is Japanese it would be weird for a non Japanese start believing it, like if a jap started worshiping the Anglo Saxon gods

I really dig japanese ghosts though.

Shinto is as real as christianity

you need to start believing in the God of Abraham user

all religion is fake
all morality is fake too

everything is fake

I will believe then

Basedu.

Edgy.

Only if I get Shinto gf

He is right tho
humanity wont last we all will die eventually (for good)

No Kojiki book the book of imperial Shinto and study of the goddess of the rising sun is written at 721.

Shinto has two things.
One is imperial Shinto which is based on the story of the Kami of the rising sun and Kami of the earth And emperor.
And imperial Shinto is based on Jomon Shinto.

Other one is Jomon Shinto.(Kodo, Wagaku)
Jomon Shinto philosophy and attitude of how to connect nature and human being as one. Even if you are in Finland, even you are from Arabia, Shinto method can be applicable in any kind of nature,mountein, river , lake, sea.
Jomon Shinto attitude and philosophy is applicable.
It’s all resurched by WAGAKU and KODO started arround early age of the Edo era.

gib miko gf and I'll convert

Attached: 54742473_p0.jpg (1261x930, 1.46M)

How does Shintoism work in regards to other countries? Are there only gods in Japan?

And Jomon culture itself is one of the most oldest recognizable characteridtic human culture.

I would try but I'm white and I don't want to become a mega weeb or something.

The nameing to each god (Kami) is imperial Shinto tradition but not Jomon Shinto.
like Amaterasu the goddess of the rising sun or Yamato Takeru the prince of the gods.its imperial Shinto.

But Jomon Shinto (Kodo) is not like that.
We went deep place of natural place such as forest or mountein, and meditate and find the place which has more Kami (mana) is existed and make that place as holy place. (Like holy mountein and holy forest)
And connect those holy places each other and RESPECT each other of the holy place and Kami.
Each place has each holy place and Kami.
But all the Kami is connected each other as one so no specific name.
Jomon Shinto has no idol but holy plsce to respect to connect with Kami
Actually force of the Star Wars is exactly like a Jomon Shinto concept of Kami.this is no joke at all.

So in this logic of jomon Shinto Even your country has deep natural place or somewhere which the mana=Kami is gathering. Such as mountein mostly, and put it as holy place and cpray the glory or the Kami=Mana =whole universe. This is Jomon Shinto.
And connect that holy place to the other holy place of other country
And go to the adventure and visit other place of holy place (omairi) and feel as one and feel whole world and universe is as one
This is Jomon Shinto attitude.

Why you don't believe in Aesir yet?
All Aesir gods came from the ice.
if you believe in Aesir, you will get power from ice.

l want to cum inside Frey

Attached: VP2.jpg (240x320, 20K)

So according to jomen shinto, i can go up a mountain and meditate until i find a mountain with kami. Then it becomes a holy place where i can become one with the universe via the kami. Then i can go on a journey to more holy places to become even more one with the universe. Is this correct? Sounds like a comfy religion

>frey
uh oh

Attached: frey[1].jpg (300x358, 23K)

it's not really a religion tho

but Valkyrie Profile said it's a girl!

Attached: images.jpg (330x440, 26K)

that's freya, freys sister

Yes. Offcousebmote complicated but mainly you are correct
and many Scholar of Jomon Shinto will resurch and connect with kami=Mana and decided holy place together.
And visit and talk to other people (other tribe) and find holy place more and connect and respect each other.
And meditate, pray and find the will of the Kami=Mana=Whole universe together. It’s attitude of Jomon Shinto.
We have many philosophy related it.

and it’s became the base of the imperial Shinto. But Jomon Shinto is very base of it offcouse.

Imperial Shinto is yes local religion
But jomon Shinto is just the culture of the world most oldest recognized human culture =Jomon culture.
So nothing just a Japanese(Yamato)

Infact Jomon is mass of a lot of complitely difference race

Pls check up Jomon era you can see how very old it is. Offcouse not only Japanese at all because it’s even related noth Ainu or related culture of Hawaii islander or even we can find culture from south Ryukyu too.

no! Frey is girl too!!!

If becoming a believer means I can marry Amaterasu I'll convert right now, pic related

Attached: SSclG2v.jpg (473x600, 104K)

Has nothing to do with national Shinto as invented (obviously based on previous stuff) in the 20th century. Japan needing more binding and nationalist stuff in the 19-20th century, so they invented it, sometimes based on European philosophy/culture though none of that is in Shinto.

sorry, you will cum in a bearded viking

he's materializing near you right now, don't fight it

wow what a spook!
its only purpose is clouding the thoughts of people so they go fight and die for another man who calls himself "emperor"
glad I'm not affiliated with Shinto

Imperial Shinto culture and emperor itself is exited 660BC.
They are Yamato people who united as japan (nation of the rising sun)
And made samurai clans.
So those are existed
But More exactly to say is it was used to modernize japan as nation with identity.
Imperial family was respected in whole Japanese history from the ancient times but no any political power but being more pope of the imperial Shinto.
Shogunate of general samurai of Tokugawa had political power.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Emperors_of_Japan

then l want to get cummed inside!

Attached: 1546242511384.jpg (315x279, 41K)

u will give birth to a beautiful golden field of wheat

Basically at 20century, emperor was being like Incarnation of Japan-ness.
We had to have some image to unit japan.
Emperor itself was existed from 660BC and they are the family who unit japan as Yamato.
Japan had many other tribes
Yamato, Hayato, Kumaso, Izumo,ise,emishi(ainu) and so on more and more.
And Yamato leader was imperial family and Yamato is the one who United japan as nation of the rising sun(nihon, sun origin),
So at 20century we needed someone represented Japanese. And leader of the Yamato (origins of the samurai culture and origins of the rising sun) had to be it.

>660BC
I thought japanese were yayoi rape babies

>that flag
eh?

Attached: 1552515599272.jpg (480x480, 15K)

He is probably rich as fuck 10/10 would scam

Attached: 1471056678223.png (640x478, 431K)

Mix of Jomon and yayoi is written in the Kojiki book.
Both jomon and yayoi is important elements of Japanese.

Macaco reporting

do you really live in macao? I thought you guys got annexed by the chinks some time ago
how's life in there?

What happens in Macao?

Actually if someone want to know about Shinto.
He can watch princess Mononoke and sprited away that Miyazaki hayao anime movie.
It’s telling so many important things of Shinto.
I think after 300year from now that two Miyazaki movie will be being one of the Shinto holy movie I guess,

That's literally what i do, just with local gods instead. I believe in a mix of a godly energy in nature (kami, but norse), and ancient norse gods.
I also mix in some taoistic philosophy, as i feel it corresponds well with this belief.

We need more shrines/temples dedicated to our native gods

and my god? Oden, lord of telecommunications.

Wouldn't surprise me if there was a god of telecommunications in this day and age

Attached: 1499634478583.jpg (283x283, 22K)

Why don't you be nuked for third time yet?

cause religion is cancer and it has always been nothing but a way to control people

cool Yes, actually what Jomon Shinto do is just as what natural normal human being would naturally do to connect universe.
So every other culture which connected ancient human traditions at doing similar things

Point of difference Scandinavian gods mythology ,imperial Shinto and Jomon Shinto is Scandinavian gods story and imperial Shinto has each name of the gods.

But Jomon Shinto is only finding the holy place which Kami=Mana=Connection of whole universe is gathering.(those place is existed everywhere of the human world as long as there is nature even sky).
And each Kami has no name and connected as one and being the parts and fulfilling the universe.

So I think most natural normal human being was doing like Jomon Shinto way.
But human started to make a name of the gods and became mythology(like Scandinavia mythology and imperial Japanese mythology and so on.)
And little by little like becameing Abraham religions.

Jomon Shinto has no specific name of the Kami but what we do is just three things,
Pray ,meditate and thankful to Kami=Mana=Whole universe and feel this universe is one as Kami.
And go to visit and adventure to the other holy place and do the same to feel this world is one.
I think it’s enough for human nature.

And honestly and actually , even no need to feel this world is being one as Kami=Mana.
What we have to do is only 4 things.
1Pray,
2meditate ,
3thankful to the Kami=Mana=Whole universe.
Especially thankful.
Every Shinto pray has only the words of the thankfulness.
Just thankful anymoment of the life.

And last 4 is being the nature of the himselfs.
Not being nstural but being nature.
Being who we are.
It have to aware by ourselfs.
Pray , meditate and thankful for the Kami=Mana=Whole universe is the way of the "aware" who we are.
No one can tell it even Kami will not tell it, we have to aware by each of ourselfs.
Those things are mentioned in Japanese ancient poem book "manyou shu" book of the Ten thousandof the leaves.
And the philosophy most emphasized it is Bushi-do.
It’s connects from Jomon Shinto to Bushi do.
(But offcouse Bushi do is connected with Zen Buddhism too so it’s more complicated but)

cuz i believe in him pic related

Attached: Flying Spaghetti Monster.png (2000x1333, 62K)