Proof women are gold diggers

Remember the game plan once you make it biz- Smash and Dash. Don’t be emotionally attached to women. They will suck you dry literally and figuratively

Attached: 3BB72923-7939-4C8D-BE5F-DFC34BB2B97C.jpg (1242x1085, 552K)

what did you invest in?

this awful photoshop lmaoo

>editing the larp to fix the picture
>not remaking a new one entirely
this laziness is why you won't make it user

That eye is the Ambrosus logo

proof? this is real txt. I have nothing to gain by larping

lol you faggot. nice fail.

lmao

OMFG HAHAHAHAHA

This reverse fud is tier 1
5d chess

larp, fucking pathetic incels

>OP actually spent time to make this

There's also nothing wrong with being a gold digger, dumb men that thinks women can love you for your "personality" are the problem.

Women objectify men for 'what' he is while we objectify grills for 'who' they are.

So guys without money, status or power (in one form or another) are useless waste of space and do not deserve much. Complaining about gold digging is basically our version of women complaining that creepy guys are giving them compliments, stop being hypocrites

That is a complicated fantasy world you live in user. She told you "wakey wakey" huh.
You should seek professional help my dude.

Attached: 1519909021901.gif (480x270, 2.16M)

LINK

Wakey wakey, my brother and his friends are here to take your money and beat the fuck out of you

OH NO NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS SHOP

>I have nothing to gain by larping
you gain (you)s
that's all half of thread starters want

Of course they are.
I like a woman for her looks.
She likes me for my wallet.

I am broke. My girlfriend moved out. Coincidence? No.. LOL Delusional.

No, not true. I went from 10 dollars an hour to having a senior level dev position and I made a shit ton on crypto last year. I bought a fast new car and the girl I was seeing made fun of it for being a convertible and said only girls have convertibles. The n she cheated on me with her boss. I'm single and nothing has changed.

Yeah this. Women are sex objects, men are success objects. Just like ugly women, loser men complaining is just the cry of a genetic dead end occurring.

so....did the information of phone and app disappear when you were taking the other screenshot ?
*roll eyes**

>1 post again
>11yo with a phone
The absolute state of this board. Report this shitstick. Sage.

Wow this is so sad. Can we get 50 likes?