It's literally and unironically time to ban Jow Forums

It's literally and unironically time to ban Jow Forums

Attached: IMG_5928.jpg (650x574, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

Jow
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/454567426/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love how the shooter threw an obvious bait about Candace Owens and Pewdiepie to see if the media would fall for it and they've done exactly that. It's like people are pretending to be retarded.

It's a larp like /lgbt/. I only feel sad for the mods, jannies, and 2% of the posters who take it 100% srs.
This thread on /lgbt/ explains wtf was going on Jow Forums in the past decade.

It’s the whole internet now, there are Jow Forums styled comments on youtube and facebook and everywhere. That shit can’t be contained or deleted

>It's literally and unironically time to ban Jow Forums

Attached: soyboy02.jpg (800x800, 91K)

Why break the containment?

yeah lets ban the containment board, we sure want all the 2016 election refugees everywhere even more!

Attached: 1542728658390.gif (413x243, 51K)

>containment
Nope.
it's this Literally all social media is infected by this autistic drivel to the point that you unironically have to monitor what your employees look at while working using your companies IP.

You can't delete Jow Forums without deleting the whole website

All imageboards have left are schizophrenic shooters. Anyone sane and not indoctrinated with tribal website wars went to reddit or a forum.

Maybe if mods go full antifa and bash the fash it could change, but yeah, not happening

He wasnt even a Jow Forums user, he was on 8 ch

It's already everywhere. Reddit, Discord, Twitter, Whatsapp, Telegram, even Instagram.

Everyone sane doesn't even post online in the first place, they just talk to people they know irl via some app, then meet to go out or to fuck.

the sane was more about the paranoia around reddit and other websites.
The real dichotomy is schizophrenics(r9k, pol, etc). autists(a, v, jp) and normals(soc, out, k)

>mfw other boards have set up a 24/7 janny watch to delete threads about this ASAP

Attached: 1516414411822.jpg (258x360, 55K)

>Jow Forums.org/bans
kek

yeah but i dont use any of those
all that matters for me is that half of threads in non-related boards are not Jow Forums shit

deleted in 2 minutes, record time

Attached: ede2b35ab00e4365be8e199112a17567.jpg (363x550, 23K)

I can't tell what's worse anymore. 2012 era "triggered" SJWs or 2016 era Jow Forums keyboard warriors. The internet is so fucked right now I wish we could do a hard reset

t. Mohammad

Attached: download (2).png (503x446, 211K)

>containment board
Breeding grounds, more like.
At this point Jow Forums's shit isn't even simply spilling over to other Jow Forums boards, it's plastered all over the fucking internet.

telling to go back to Jow Forums just makes them proud of being obnoxious

Yeah, because 8gag recruits from Facebook. They're all anons who left because moot wasn't enough of a political activist for their tastes.

I unironically agree. That board has done nothing good ever and it needs to die.

There are no normal people on forums and imageboards, period. Matter of fact even heavy social media use here is a faux pass, it means you are a narcissistic thot or a nolife soycuck.

>r9k, pol
Those are all underage cretins samefagging. Clear cache, reset IP or bump thread with your dualsim phone from two networks.

Gives me 404 now.

No worries.
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/454567426/

why then is it always people above 18 killing themselves or others from those two boards then?

Attached: 1549586708500.jpg (647x740, 54K)

t. schizo

Fuck you.