Opinions?

Opinions?

Attached: 78gg78gd.jpg (602x1143, 749K)

>an Australian wh*toid in Aotearoa bitching about "invaders"
Fascists are too dumb to tell memes from reality, let alone understand their own ironies.

He’s delusional. He really took the memes literally? This is why we don’t have nice things. Reading the whole thing and you can see he’s a boomer who didn’t lurk long enough.

spics aren't white

What's delusional about his motivation though?
He seems very down-to-Earth about it.

What does he mean by "fertility rate"?

Number of children per woman.

I am not white, but you are. You are a foreign invader in non-white land. I live in the lands of my ancestors, can you say the same white boy?

nothing to do with being white
non-whites can invade other non-whites and drive them extinct as well

Because someone clearly articulates their bad ideas doesn’t make them any less bad. Like my professor said for my oral exam about a report— you make a great speaker and I was really engaged but you came to the wrong conclusion

How is the conclusion wrong here?

And that’s a-okay. But if darker people encroach the whites. Well now you’ve gone too far.

There's no invasion when it's legal to migrate to a country regardless of ethnicity or religion. The shooter should have had a problem with government policy, not innocent families attending prayer.

There are many red pills in there yes. But if you follow the lines you can see how flawed his logic is. Like he brings up the murders of previous whites and the birth rates etc... but he always points at the symptoms and never to root cause. Killing Muslims won’t solve anything he points at. It’ll just create chaos. It’s like taking pain pills for a major injury. Yes the pain is gone but if you don’t treat the injury you’ll end up worse later on and with an addiction...

True.
His methods are inneficient to achieving his cause.
Though I guess he was banking on inspiring other people with the manifesto and everything.

Given that the Labour govt instituted stricter migration policies than the outgoing National govt...

Meh I the old ancestors are dead new land becomes your home land. It’s the Anglo way

These are the retards that give the government excuses to fuck with our rights.

"fertility rates are tied to race"
My God, how can a person be so obtuse?

ISLAM ISN'T A RACE!

For one birthrates are plummeting everywhere once they reach a tresh hold of developpement. It's not a white people thing

The music he played is just everything on my youtube recommended
His too I guess
Jesus christ someone actually went and did it
Someone actually went out and did something
He's beyond redemption though
I always thought crime and punishment was an eerily realistic depiction of someone taking the plunge
But holy fuck this guy did something much worse and doesn't show any of the nervousness and uncertainty of raskolnikov in the video
A true fucking psycho

massacring dozens of innocent people automatically nullifies every argument he tries to make.

liberal sophistry

whites got the short end of the stick demographically though
they got their population boom during the early industrial revolution

Attached: ubibiubuim.png (750x563, 97K)

What am I looking at, waffle person?

Emotional and personal hatred for an ethnicity or religious community is not an argument for how an entire nation state should dictate their condition.

his motivation as written by himself

Completely deranged

why?
if anything the motivation was the most sane thing about his actions

>why?
lol get fucked waffleboi