The volume doesn't seem to validate this Inverse H&S...

The volume doesn't seem to validate this Inverse H&S. I am fairly bummed out about this as it suggests the bear market shall continue. Most likely another two weeks of downward movement.

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-191431_Brave.jpg (1080x823, 266K)

its one of the weakest Iv H&S i've ever seen, and those meme patterns are literally for noob traders. in crypto, thats even more so.

the meme spreads and noobs fomo, this is good. Becase whe nit breaks 6k one last time, they will panic sell and then fomo back in once we near 6.7k and help break that huge resistence.

smart bulls are hiding right now and setting up a huge spring, but for now i remian bearish

Attached: 1531175499184.jpg (863x884, 233K)

market is dead as fuck, this thing needs to go down and consolidate for a while. it's annoying that it's taking so long...like watching paint dry.

it's not so much that the downward pressure is large...but buyers are absolutely no where to be found after a small bump.

The next halvening in 2020 will probably spark the next bull run

Volume in the rs is mostly the least volume and that’s normal.
>inb4 noob
This is defined in Richard W. Schabacker’s book: Technical Analysis and Stock Market Profits

The thing with this inv. H&S is that every faggot on the planet sees it and going long on BTC. IMHO we will see some proper anal rape...

>TA

Attached: giphy[3].gif (300x225, 1.99M)

Everyone is too aware, it will be priced in by 2019.

so then crypto is dead because that's really the only thing that can pump it. All the regulations coming is gonna make it so much harder for another 2017 to happen

market needs real adoption, real use cases. companies using products because they gain efficiency/scale/cost savings. smart contracts.

i think it is accurate to say we won't get another delusional, speculative bubble with no substance for decades.

rip. Gambling on penny stocks it is I guess

There's no way there's going be a bullrun like what had happened in 2017 with the new regulations and banks banning buying crypto with credit cards. This excludes a huge chunk of potential buyers (the greater fools).

the volume absolutely checks out.... the fuck chart you looking at

You realize people have said this every single time bitcoin goes through a bear market, right? It's still limited, borderless, and nothing's changed about it.

If there's another economic crash, and there will most likely be one any time from this year to the next few years, bitcoin is going to soar like nobody can fucking believe. It was born from the 2008 crisis as a retaliation against the banks that caused it. Now that everyone is aware of it, what do you think will happen the next time 2008 happens again?

Everyone, attempting to jump into crypto because the banks have failed them yet again.

why are u looking at binance volume u sped?

Volume doesn't come until pump and short being liquidated, so you won't see volume confirming until after the big move.

>It's still limited, borderless, and nothing's changed about it.

Except countless regulations and, as someone else said, banks straight up banning the purchase of it with credit cards. I'm sure it will go up again at some point but I'm reluctant to think it's another 2017

Oh and futures will absolutely fucked crypto in January. I just dont see there being huge room for growth until adoption happens and how many coins do we know that have potential for adoption? I could probably count them on my hand

Deluded bears the more desbelief y see the more confy inam with my longs

Attached: A20D3658-3E0A-4F6A-8406-B33DB329060F.png (925x750, 64K)

cant tell you much guys but dont be bearish in 20minutes. also check my dubs

cheers

See you around 7k

Lmao

Checked dubs of truth

8kkk!!!!! CHECK EM

Wtf

who cares? anyone actually in the know will be hoarding bitcoin instead of their ass wipe fiat paper... at any price its worth exchanging for btc

Can't tell you guys much but don't worry be happy - you've found a revolutionary asset class before 95% of the world.
Buy when you think it's a good time and hold on for dear life.
Regards.