Thoughts?

Attached: 060054.jpg (1588x838, 479K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/DMtt5xka
youtube.com/watch?v=MOSoGYpWRbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm thinking he's based

not even gonna bother. nazi punks fuck off

Tbh everything I read in his manifesto was pretty level-headed and logical.

Attached: Australia.webm (960x540, 2.29M)

I don't get why he thought it would accomplish anything. The igniting a race war thing has been tried, it never works. The average white doesn't want to fight, they want to go to work and live a normal life.

>HURR DURR IM GONNA MAKE THEM MORE STABLE BY STARTING A WAR
absolute tard

Guy's a fucking moron. Look at Europe's history and tell me there's no such thing as whites fighting other whites.

Except the means won’t get him what he thought he’d accomplish.

why do you think so?

>they all turn on each other
>let me do my part
kek

t. Me
I want to raise my kids and just teach them about life. Not murder and cause harm

The guy literally admitted to being a brainlet

So what? The 2nd amendment will be in jeopardy from a man on the other side of the globe? New Zealand white men are going to revolt and "take back" New Zealand? Look around. People are too docile now. Men are too busy fighting with women, now they are fighting other races and religions. So what’s the solution? Fight everyone we disagree with?

Haha faggot

>too docile.
It's like you don't even use the internet

pwned libtard

The white shooters are the result similar attacks by isis and other groups, he is evidence escalating works.

Fatalist non-argument. He wanted so set an example, he didn't imply his act alone would cause a domino effect. Only time will tell what will actually happen if current replacement of whites will continue. A cornered animal can become dangerous even if it was docile before.

someone should make a new thread about his manifesto with a link to it

>The United states is one of the most diverse nations on Earth, and they are about an inch away from tearing each other to pieces
no they arent

Attached: 1543390280009.gif (367x219, 523K)

In fact, despite all the shitposting, economically speaking they're thriving.

Heh.

pol memes drove this guy.

in their pov the world is on verge of collapse because some brown people are working jobs

Considering that western world depends on a globalist economy instead of exploiting colonies now, it's going to be disaster for whites if they start a race war and won't have access to resources and labor from the nonwhite world unless they're willing to go full Turner Diaries to the rest of the world. Even then it would would be 8% whites vs the rest of the 92% nonwhite global population and that's not considering the large number of whites that would be against the race war. It's just a scenario where everyone loses

Kys

A fitting punishment would be to drop these subhuman psychopaths into ISIS territory. Let them face some real extremists rather than taking unarmed people by surprise.

Are you insinuating that diversity is strength? How diverse is SA by the way?

US would be fractured as well so it's not like the whites would even have tech dominance in a civil war

Sure, but at the expensive of everything else most 1st worlders get to enjoy. They're fanatic capitalists.

ISIS is dead my friend

I think there is a misunderstanding, that man didn't have a problem with muslims chimping out in the middle east, he had a particular problem with them being present in white countries. Please do not confuse :^)

I'd like to make that guy confused beating his head in with a wrench

Why are you so angry friend?

not anger, I'd think it would be pretty funny to see a guy smug about starting world revolution crying for mercy

If it wasn't obvious before, it certainly should be now that the war on terror was a total fucking failure. Oh sure, from a military standpoint counterinsurgency might be doing all well and good, but terrorism is a battle of culture as well. The fact that this kind of helter skelter bullshit even occurred is proof that the terrorists won, and every last one of them is laughing in their graves.

Attached: 1543434881923.png (438x418, 101K)

>I don't get why he thought it would accomplish anything. The igniting a race war thing has been tried, it never works
Dylan Roof made it popular

Remember how he shot up a church filled up with mainly black americans because he thought it would ignite a racewar in america? It's not hard to see where this dude (what's his name) got inspired from

Attached: 011117roof_1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

>at the expensive of everything else most 1st worlders get to enjoy
We won't be enjoying shit in 50 years when we're an American/Chinese colony (which we pretty much are in certain sectors). Euroboomers started the tranquil European life at the expense of our future.

So you feel powerless in starting a revolution and feel a subconscious urge to reduce everyone to your level? Crab in a bucket mentality if ever I've seen one.

It's laughable he believes 2a can start a civil war when banning booze didn't
He condemns overpopulation but admires China?
He complains about low birth rates but admires Japan?
He believes birth rates are a cultural thing despite they have been falling in muslim countries like everywhere else and even at a higher pace
He advocates autharchy for Europe despite they benefit the most from trade with non-white countries
He complains about mob rule but romanticizes culturally and racially homogeneous mobs, also poor people

I get the nature of his complains, but his plan is plain retarded. It's not just white people, they are just ahead of the curb, every elite in every big third world city aspires to that individualistic, nihilistic, hedonistic live, peasants aspire to move to big cities. It's inevitable everyone will be dancing to the same tune in just hundred years or a millennia.

He's just your typical disenfranchised prole trying to give meaning to his life through self-perceived acts of heroism. He had already tried, communism, anarchism, libertarianism, has he lived long enough he might have ended up becoming a tranny. Pointless.

Isis is only dead in syria

make sense

This.

Nah, they're dead. Iraqi soldiers took back Mosul and stamped out most of what's left.

Wrong! Also stop misusing the term colony. it's embarassing.

Link to manifesto?

you live in a fascist state

pastebin.com/DMtt5xka

Your phone is manufactured by the Chinese and it runs American software. If any of them wanted Sweden to fall into literal anarchy, they could do it right now by just activating the killswitches. Sweden, or even the whole USA for that matter. could not start to dream of doing the same to either the USA or China.

you live in a gypsy state don’t ever respond to my posts again filthy nigger

Good post

We have record unemployment, our crime rate has dropped to levels that they were 50 years ago, the economy is doing fantastic, immigration is at it's lowest. The only real issue is too many gays these days but they "correct" themselves eventually(lmao). Everything is pretty good in the U.S except for people thinking the world is ending because of things they see on social media and clickbait articles. Social media and irresponsible journalism have completely destroyed society.

Nothing of value. The entire thing reads like a braindead Jow Forums post.

We have those fucking muslims too, retard

Attached: kk.jpg (855x562, 66K)

also,
>Why attack muslims if all high fertility immigrants are the issue?
>Historical, societal and statistical reasons. They are the most despised
>group of invaders in the West, attacking them receives the greatest level
>of support. They are also one of the strongest groups, with high fertility,
>high in group preference and a will to conquer.
It's like he doesn't even remember the jews. Some Nazi

I guess in a sense he's right though because no one on Jow Forums wants to defend muslims except for a fringe group such as myself.

I'd say he planned out some things pretty well or at least took part in this site enough to understand how it works

*or even the whole EU for that matter, oops

It appears you never leave your room.
Listen nigger this will only end badly for whites. I could think of 100 better ways to carry out his dream. Deal with your crumbling country first.

Wrong again. Sweden is the most stable country on the planet thanks to repelling russbots for the past 90 years. Meanwhile everyone else is OBSESSED with what we do.

>Deal with your crumbling country first.
hi kettle

>Listen nigger this will only end badly for whites. I could think of 100 better ways to carry out his dream. Deal with your crumbling country first.
Again a flurry of non-arguments. First of all, my country of residence is of no importance. Secondly, of course any drastic societal and or economical change implies making sacrifices. Try your hardest to think long-term and the benefits will become obvious to you.

I would like this post more if it was by a white person

If his idea is so bright. Why don’t you go to Chechen and do the same? It’ll insight your comrades to stomp on those pesky Muslim in the south once and for all.

Actually he's right. Deal with your country and do it clean, without any dumb shooting

Funny how he conveniently forgot to mention Canada

Maybe I will, maybe I won't, who knows. Why are you so eager on making it personal? Do you handle all arguments this way? Does notion of objectivity mean anything to you?

1/3 are non saudis. Also there are 10% afro-saudis

So this guy killed muslims because of capitalism? He is trying to kill the cheap labor that gets taken advantage of and leaves the white poorer, thus keeping whites from having babies?
Money is the root of all evil.

based and marxpilled

Terrorist shitbag. And terrorists are the lowest of the low, real scum

Attached: 1552637214942.png (1158x621, 239K)

>hurr durr everyone I dont like is a terrorist

"and they are about an inch away from tearing eachother to pieces" not true whatsoever

Officially worse than SJWs.
Nazis are and muzzie extremists are literally two sides of the same coin.

Unity gives strength, but you can be diverse and still be united. One arrow is like one tribe. Easily broken. But a bunch of arrows are strong. They can never be broken.

Attached: genghis khan speech.webm (704x384, 1.41M)

Dude was literally a terrorists though but if you want to be edgy, be edgy. There's no denying facts

>cries about WW1 france vets who got killed by germens.
>blames muslims for it

branlet.

and what is left of that great mongol nation now

a bunch of tribes that went right back to their fellows once the "khan" fucked off and died

radical centrist brainlet

They are.

It's fake. He doesn't mention politicians, but wants to attack innocent people instead. That alone is a sure sign of fakery.

I haven't seen the video, but I could bet on everything I got that you can't see anything in that video. Unlike in that Brazilian video. The Christchurch video is probably choreographed.

All videos of the Melbourne car attack have been deleted from YouTube, because they are so good and obvious. Here's this for reference though:

youtube.com/watch?v=MOSoGYpWRbo

>a terrorist is whatever I say it is and it's someone I don't like--that's a fact!

Because it’s nosy people like you who ruin it for others. I’ll deal with my land and you deal with yours. Nothing irks me more than someone who thinks he has the solution to another man’s problem. A man who he thinks he relates but doesn’t, thinks he has the solution but doesn’t, thinks he’s in the best interest but isn’t. The internet has made people so pompous to think their opinion matters. This man is an Aussie in New Zealand and took it upon himself to ruin gun laws, probably ruin other freedoms, kill innocent people all in the name of slaying Invaders. And lastly he heavily insinuated his motion will affect others. He’s over estimating himself and the pride of white people. And underestimating the complicity of the average man. This is just another straw and the camel needs a whole lot more to start feeling anything.

>Officially worse than SJWs.
>Nazis are and muzzie extremists are literally two sides of the same coin.

Attached: 1551589141610.jpg (988x1059, 139K)

>blames spyro three and fortnight for the shooting
>subscribe to pewdiepie

top kek.

How would you define a terrorist?

Without the manifesto it might be debetable, but as is, it's not.

Are you a flatearther too?

Retard.
>Uhh yeahhh lemme just list all the nations where diversity doesn't work and exclude the ones that do.
>Uhh yeah guess I'll go shooting around people

The one thing it achieves is increase tensions between muslims and christians in Western countries.

He’s got to be darker complexion than me and he’s gotta be Muslim. Yup

Attached: 217D0020-CC2B-4256-9DB2-63E2269D602F.jpg (866x900, 124K)

I think you misunderstood. He wasn't trying to solve other people's problems, he had a very personal problem with foreigners replacing his kind in his own country and he tried to raise awareness of that so maybe other people will also reckon it to be their personal problem as well. Ruining freedoms was part of the plan too btw, he knows very well that gun posession laws is a very contentious topic that will surely spark new outrage if gun control sentiment will strenghen after the incident. The only thing we can agree on that there must be much more straws to be put at the camel's back, here's hoping to it.

Because he is a Mossad psyop.

Israel craves for right wingers wanting to kill Muslims for them and always make these anti-islam things that doesn't touch jews, just like this guy who hates muslims so much, spout Jow Forums memes but says he likes jews and israel.

Why the f*ck are there muslims in New Zealand?

I don't think right wingers are very smart are they

Like pic related, they all shill hard to pitch Whites against Muslims.

Yes, I too read Jow Forums and nothing but clickbait articles explaining the extremes.

Attached: 1535207265700.png (144x199, 54K)

Yeah it's not like the attacks in Nice and Bataclan happened. Or the German Christmas market attack or the attacks in Belgium

Sorry lol 6 am staying up. Yea here’s to hoping the sleeping beast stays asleep. I know justice could be found through peace but the more governments sit idle. The less likely peace will work...

>hurr durr durrp

Attached: 1552612516444.jpg (598x394, 75K)

Also this.