Pesabase cancelled their partnership with omg

pesabase cancelled their partnership with omg.
hubii cancelled it too months ago.

all thats left now is Status and an MOU with shinhan card.

"World exchange" bahahahaha they dont even have a network.

What a thailand hustle scam shit coin

Attached: 1200px-OmiseGO_Logo.svg.png (1200x420, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/cryptoaquarium/comments/7slt2h/hiring_cto_and_senior_developer_blockchain_at/
twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/965510709311291392
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7ylbjv/omise_signed_mou_with_thai_government_agency_etda/
twitter.com/jun_omise/status/965505876537655296
twitter.com/Omise/status/965560354330755072
twitter.com/etda_thailand/status/993769481980624896
youtube.com/watch?v=9siNIQ9hOeI
ft.com/content/bb6dc976-7a8c-11e8-bc55-50daf11b720d
zdnet.com/article/line-to-launch-cryptocurrency-exchange-in-singapore/
linecorp.com/en/pr/news/en/2018/2259
medium.com/loom-network/plasma-cash-initial-release-plasma-backed-nfts-now-available-on-loom-network-sidechains-37976d0cfccd
github.com/omisego/plasma-cash/tree/master/plasma_cash
coincentral.com/david-knott-omisego-research-scientist-on-plasma-scaling/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>source

gooked again. blockchain is a meme for actual implementation. twice as much so when you have thailand rats promising the world but end up becoming cornered by big players such as stellar/ripple.

This weak token is lucky its still worth over 3 bucks

Attached: Prasma.png (509x475, 29K)

Says nothing about OMG

no adoption lol just MOUs that havent been mentioned since because nobody trusts their business in the ponzi that is called blockchain.

OMG will become a low volume network that trades erc 20 shit coins

again anyone that actually believed the horse shit they were selling just bought my bags. i should go thank my pajeet shills sometime later again.

So glad I didn't buy.

Never trust chinks

only a matter of time before they start laying people off because they expanded for years out and are losing business left and right. The ICO funds will be in jeopardy when they realize staking is not feasible.

When i say in jeopardy I mean for your investment not theirs. they can cash out 25x above ico still, sell down to 50 cents and still be up 2x

hello edward james

>ico funds
ICO funds are nothing to them, lmao. They've received several times more than that in funding from banks already. MUFG threw $30m at them months after the ICO. Keep trying migger.

reddit.com/r/cryptoaquarium/comments/7slt2h/hiring_cto_and_senior_developer_blockchain_at/

BAHAHAHAHAHAH. They posted on reddit to hire a cto and a senior developer.

You omisegooks gave a million dollars to african warlords who resorted to reddit to find a CTO.

Fucking hillarious. OMG is doomed

>pesabase cancelled partnership, they dont matter ahaha!
>omg look what pesabase is doing, this matters so much ahaha!
Lmao, pathetic as shit you 5ft black dude.

I invested in OMG in August of last year. The FUD is still the exact same nearly a year later.

Attached: il_570xN.1156686008_qlb7.jpg (570x861, 88K)

mfw people donated to MiggerBase, the blockchain solution to provide james edwards with schizophrenia medication while also donating 1 million dollars to Kony's army in the Congo. Just a small donation of 1 million OMG tokens from an already bleeding 6 month low

This is 5 months old.

he has stopped with the "there is no proof omise even has customers" at least

pesabase announced using the omg sdk in march so that was a month before they made the partnership. they werent even a legitimate blockchain company and they still dont have a cto.

Jun donated 1 million dollars to 3 black guys with an idea on paper. And it came out of your hard hodl investment

LMFAO

>successful company that has received over $100,000,000 in private funding from banks and financial institutions donates $1m to a startup in africa
Omg wow this is such a travesty we need to boycott those sjw nigger lvoers!

>mom i posted it again

>Be Jun Scamegasawa
>Donate 1 million to MiggerBase to try and get a bid on gdax
>Fail to get on gdax because brian likes us based teams
>keep telling your investors everything is ok
>plasma the dog the biggest update of 2018

>Be autistic neet
>Has less than $200 invested in Cryptocurrency
>Spend what little energy he has every 30 minutes posting the same thread fudding a token
>Spends the remaining energy posting the same fud on the OmiseGO daily thread on Reddit
>Never formulates a rational arugment
>Never post any sources
>Goes to bed on his twin mattress
>Wakes up
>Does the same thing the next day
>Repeat

literally still says they're using OMG on their own website right now.

>The absolute state of OMG fud

>Be an omisegoyim
>Tell your family that you are in the market during the biggest bullrun in any free market in history
>the family sees almost all coins go 50-250x in a few months
>were so proud of our wojack
>mfw deep down inside your stomache is sinking
>mfw you cant tell them you invested in Scamisego
>every other coin is up 3x from pre bull run
>scamisego is down 40% from pre-bull run

/teleports behind you

Nothing personal, kid.

Ya blew it

the statement came out today. website not updated and dr. nigger's update sounds as vague as the omg team "soon" and "hidden conglomerates" vagueness.

2 exit scams for the price of 1

Attached: 114234.jpg (225x225, 8K)

post a link to the actual statement, not a screenshot, or fuck off

Its in their telegram

Attached: just.png (1197x945, 607K)

When will this stop bleeding? I have a feeling its going to be around maybe 3 - 4.50. Then if they can deliver it will be up from there. Though also if bitcoin does go on it's bull run, this shit is going to tank so hard in satoshis along with the other alts.

family only cares about fiat value, and OMG is still 5x from the beginning of August last year

>Wojack i thought you said OMG was going to be a global exchange
>Wojack why is it only $6.7? Did they lie about everything? I knew crypto was a scam

>Neet why haven't you found a job yet?
>Neet why do you spend all your time on the computer, don't you have any other hobbies?
>Neet, can you please at least clean your room today? It's beginning to smell
>Neet, when will you find a girlfriend? Will we ever have grandchildren?

>Wojack who is this Jun Scamegasawa I saw fleeing THailand with gold in a suitcase?
>Wojack is that the guy who was leading Oh me see go?
>Wojack did he really make all that money and then cancel the project?
>Son I am disappoint

Yikes sound like I actually hit a little close to home. How many of those apply to you? I'm going to say at least 3 of the 4

>Wojack I heard a coin called chainlink is the new standard
>Wojack why did you invest in a thailand startup that kept saying prasmeru future ritalik rearry smart and next etherereum

This doesn't say the partnership is cancelled at all what the fuck are you talking about?

>mfw Miggerbase said they were using the omg sdk in march
>mfw a month before that they posted on REDDIT of all places looking to hire a cto for a blockchain company
>I clicked the link and the posting expired months ago
>they got 1 million dollars and had no intention to make a blockchain business in africa
>willing to bet the mous OMG signed have a similar fate of no conversations since Feb
>Jun Scamegasawa always dodges this question and the nda stuff because he knows he has nothing outside of Status an erc 20 token partnership now
>he also deleted the government of thailand kyc partnership mou tweet

Pesabase didn't get a million, that was a charity you nigger

>Niggerbase was the subsidary that givedirectly collaborated with to distrubute the donations via blockchain
>They didnt say how much % Niggerbase kept

mfw a blockchain company with no developers swindled you guys out of a million dollars

>he also deleted the government of thailand kyc partnership mou tweet

twitter.com/JUN_Omise/status/965510709311291392

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/7ylbjv/omise_signed_mou_with_thai_government_agency_etda/

twitter.com/jun_omise/status/965505876537655296

THe official tweet saying their kyc partnership was deleted. Thailand also did not approve omg as one of 7 legal cryptos.\

JUN SCAMEGASAWA GETS AWAY WITH IT AGAIN LMFAOOOOO

twitter.com/Omise/status/965560354330755072
Okay now it's your turn to make stuff up again.

twitter.com/etda_thailand/status/993769481980624896

HOLY FUCK. LINE MOU WITH THAI GOV TOO. HOLD UP IS THIS LINE DEX LAUNCHING SOON GOING TO BE USING OMG?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!! THIS COULD BE BIG AND A REDEMPTION FOR JUN SCAMEGASAWA.

POST THIS SHIT ON REDDIT IM BANNED.

looks like ETDA (Electronic Transactions Development Agency) signed an MoU (memorandum of understanding) with

>LINE, for promotion of online safety, reaching all internet users in Thailand, more an educational course

>Omise, to help 'digitise' Thailand i guess you could say, branches already on board include : Revenue Department, Student Loan Fund, Thailand Securities Depository Company, National Credit Bureau etc.

looks good for OMG

>.... standardized ways to identify and authenticate their subscribers or customers using existing digital identifications; and then allow them to access a variety of services : User accounts on the governmental services, such as the Revenue Department (RD) and The Department of Business Development (DBD); Internet Banking accounts; e-Wallet accounts

Omise could be the one to provide a DLT national ID system that works across all platforms, sounds good.
atleast that's what i took away

where's the LINE dex stuff coming from?

i dont rly understand where they're at with plasma.

seems like they have minimum viable plasma, and are working on more valuable plasma. but dont seem to be coming along.

that girl in teh movie didnt seem very upbeat:
youtube.com/watch?v=9siNIQ9hOeI

It will be released in Q3. 2 minutes of google could have told you that.

ft.com/content/bb6dc976-7a8c-11e8-bc55-50daf11b720d

LAUNCHING THIS MONTH, JULY 2018, WE WILL KNOW IN NEXT 2 WEEKS IF ITS REAL OR NOT. HOLY FUCK

zdnet.com/article/line-to-launch-cryptocurrency-exchange-in-singapore/

>plasma
they havent released plasma cash yet. they re behind schedule

Is it end of Q3 yet?

link them directly nigga holy shit

>linecorp.com/en/pr/news/en/2018/2259

"Called Bitbox, the cryptocurrency exchange would be operated by Singapore-based Line Tech Plus, which was jointly set up in April 2018 by Line and its blockchain business subsidiary, LVC."

HOLY FUCK HOLY FUCK. JUN SCAMEGASAWA REDEMPTION. VOL 2 STRATEGY UPDATE IN APRIL SUBSIDARY WORKING TO ACQUIRE EXCHANGES.

IS IT FUCKING HAPPENING?! IS LINE THE SUBSIDARY?! THIS IS EITHER GOING TO MOTHERFUCKING ALPHA CENTAURI OR TO THE FUCKING GRAVE ALONGSIDE OMG FUDDER MIGGER JAMES EDWARDS AND TRIDENT Z FOR SELLING

omg £1k eoy

plasma cash is not relevant to OMG right now, they will be implementing MVP

How much OMG is needed to make it anons?

they've released MVP already in Jan. they said plasma cash Q2 and plasma q3.

but they didnt seem to announce plasma cash except talk about it.

but seems to be a github on it, and loom network talks about it, but not omisego

medium.com/loom-network/plasma-cash-initial-release-plasma-backed-nfts-now-available-on-loom-network-sidechains-37976d0cfccd

github.com/omisego/plasma-cash/tree/master/plasma_cash

Attached: 0_GonjmTEvL3cvXoxT-1.png (859x1024, 121K)

ok i've answered my own question

David: So, right now, it’s super interesting. Progress is being made but Plasma MVP has been around a slightly longer. Right now, we’re focusing on expanding both on the research side of things, but we’re taking a Plasma MVP-esque architecture to production. Then we’ll keep our eyes on what the research side is doing with Plasma Cash and we’ll probably have some transfer where we’ll be pulling some stuff in from Plasma Cash as it progresses.

coincentral.com/david-knott-omisego-research-scientist-on-plasma-scaling/

MoreVP is also something to search for as far as omg network's implementation of plasma

Fucking hell the coordinated fud. I hope nobody is taking these retards seriously. There are only about ten projects I would bet my life will still exist in 5 years and omisego is one of them.

their team is shit. vitalik isnt even friends with them. in recent videos they seem afraid of him, its just a side project for him that i think he grew tired of

K9FyMY1c is fucked in the head

What are the others?

Yeah what are the others?