Tfw you share this website with absolute autists who might go on a shooting spree any minute because of Jow Forums memes

>tfw you share this website with absolute autists who might go on a shooting spree any minute because of Jow Forums memes

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (250x174, 5K)

if I remember correctly last year there was a van attack in toronto and he was r9k incel as well. what the fuck is wrong with website

We are rising up

feels good

We're 4channel, not Jow Forums.

Feels good that some people have understood that certain religions, sects and cultures are worthless in the modern age and only waste our space

Attached: 3e1.png (491x335, 341K)

some ""people"" can't separate emotional arguments from logical arguments

Anyone supporting what happened in NZ is not better than isis fanatics.

seek help friend

have sex

>Jow Forums cheering when truck of peace happens
>Jow Forums crying when this happens
Something doesn't add up.

It makes life a bit more interesting OP. Knowing you may have replied to a future shooter on this site at some point is pretty fascinating.

tell me poo
what would you have thought about it if it was one of yours shooting up a Paki mosque in India?

>weekly terror attack in europe by muslims
yea rip i guess :/ *yawn*
>muslims killed in terror attack
NOOOOOOOOO! This is the next 9/11! How could this happen... Im literally shaking right now... fucking white males!

Attached: 1531458013505.png (454x470, 191K)

i wouldn't give a fuck t b h f a m

didnt mean to quote :)

Attached: drake hate love terrorism incels.jpg (972x958, 181K)

different people, I always feel like shit when massacres happen (still lol'ed at his meme music selection)

It was double chan pol, which is like the reject extreme people too extreme for Jow Forums pol. It ain't got shit to do with us. and Jow Forums hates Jow Forums and wants to keep their shit away from us.

japan or israel doesnt have this problem. I wonder what could possibly be the reason.

Attached: 10024-thinking-face-icon.png (1024x1024, 79K)

autists on Jow Forums need to be forced to see psychologists desu senpai

Would you rather share a residential area with them instead?

Based and brownpilled

They dont have muslims. India would have far less amount of religious nutjobs and much higher development if we just outcasted all muslims to pakistan after independence.
Dharmic religions arent cultish and anti intelligence like abrahamic religions by nature, the situation in India is solely caused by backlash against muslim aggression.

Feels embarrassing bro.

Attached: 13490152996.png (750x686, 351K)

There's a good reason why Jow Forums and 4channel are separate.

based

cringe

I just enjoy going on v to shitpost about games and on g to shitpost about Intel and now I'm being lectured by like 4 people about how imageboards are cancerous and vile.