Alan Greenspan

>Alan Greenspan
>Ben Shalom Bernanke
>Janet Yellen
>Jerome Powell
Besides being Chairmen of the Fed, what do all these people have in common, Jow Forums?

Attached: Screen_Shot_20180708_at_9.35.14_PM01_0 (1).png (500x500, 246K)

They all appear to be Jewish

theyre white

Does Jow Forums think that Trump and Rand Paul should audit the fed? Why or why not. Genuinely curious.

This
Jews aren’t white Mohamed

Should or would? They should, would they though? No, they wouldn't. Well, Rand Paul maybe would, Trump definitely not.

Printing money?

Should? Yes. Will they? I doubt it, since without the Fed, the economy would utterly implode.

I don't think they can, in all honesty. If they did, the house of cards would fall apart and the dollar would plummet in value. We should still do it, shits gonna go bad anyway, best to get it over with.

False positive on Powell I believe but there are a few predecessors you left out as well.

I don't think Powell is a kike.

Jerome Powell sounds like a pretty kikey name to me, but maybe he isn't.

>what do all these people have in common, Jow Forums?
They're more successful, wealthy, and powerful than OP, OP's family, and everyone that OP knows or ever will know until the end of his meaningless, wasted life?

They all have E in their names

Trump and Rand Paul are part of the Jewish Supremacy. They aren't gonna do shit

>this ID

Attached: 1517179567768s.jpg (125x111, 3K)

This. What does Trump need to do to make his deluded fans finally see it? Does he need to publicly suck a banker's dick? Will that finally be enough?

I thought Rand Paul was Christian though...

I am pretty sure Jerome Powell isn't Jewish (thank you Trump), But the last 48 years of Fed chairmen have been Jews besides him.

>implying that has anything to do with kissing the ring of israel
you're not going to make it user

Powell is a Jesuit. Like 2 seconds of research

They are old white males