So let me get this straight

White genocide= whites are unable to get their women to reproduce with them?

As in white 'men' in general are incapable of doing the most important thing men can do, which is reproducing?

How about having sex white incels?

Attached: 1548718668847.png (420x420, 54K)

>its the muslims fault that I can't get laid and settle down

Attached: 1540567430008.png (200x300, 19K)

Allah is a faggot.

You should go back where you came from

Then why do we get so much sex incel freak?

Attached: IMG_4874.jpg (225x225, 9K)

The most important thing a man can do is appreciate little girls, desu.

You see this is the thing about wh*toids. They are subhumans. They are the most ape like of all races. They cannot stand the spoken word as they were designed to communicate through hoots and kicks. When they encounter an intellectual BLACK man they cannot take it. They are overcome by urge to fight but the BLACK man is too powerful for them. So they turn to the machines they stole from the Asians and BLACKS. Their monkey brains have no other way to react. That or they are forced to abandon nature and become sissies who no self respecting BLACK man will love. Such is the fate of the wh*toid.

Rape, mostly

Sounds like a massive cope, desu.

Maybe you should take some notes, whitey. Maybe then you wouldn't be looking down the barrel of extinction.

the problem is white boys are too popular with the k*ra b*ga buttboys women

Attached: 75.jpg (3800x4368, 3.5M)

Im not even an incel, i just hate allah and will never befriend a muslim dog, especially if he lives in my europe

Why the fuck are these wh*te boys coming to this board we are BLACK supremacists you zits, now gtfo.

Are you a christfag or a jew?

Neither. I dont believe in God. I have no problem with christianity but fuck do i hate Mohamed the Paedophile

She looks like she fucks JEWISH guys

Attached: 1532822006735.jpg (937x528, 334K)

>I have no problem with christianity
Then you're a fucking moron because all three are cancerous memes that should have died hundreds of years ago, none of which have a place outside of tribal pockets of West Asia/the middle east.
>the Paedophile
Then you're a normalfag who needs to get the fuck off this website. Jow Forums is exclusively for lolicons.

I hope she died

think for ways to stop giving money to whites.

Because goats and children can't defend themselves from you

>As in white 'men' in general are incapable of doing the most important thing men can do, which is reproducing?
The social climate and environment that is being purposefully set up has impeded their ability to reproduce, therefore yes. The sexes have been pitted against eachother as enemies.
Because of Islam.