I just woke up, can someone tl;dr this whole PewDiPie/shooting/NZ being banned off of this site situation

I just woke up, can someone tl;dr this whole PewDiPie/shooting/NZ being banned off of this site situation

Attached: previewfile_1297058702.jpg (800x500, 38K)

>Aussie shoots up Mosque while spouting a bunch of Jow Forums memes
>also told people to subscribe to Pewdiepie

Attached: Aussie shooter NZ.webm (610x340, 2.92M)

Pew funded an NZ polfag to carry a shooting against muslims

some Jow Forumstard streamed himself on a killing spree and said subscribe to pewdiepie

some Australian shitpost shot up mosque and recorded it. In the video he said to subscribe to PewDiePie.

Global rule 2, kids

Attached: 1552635999382.png (1805x523, 338K)

Short, ugly, wyte incel livestreamed himself on facebook shoot up innocent people praying in a mosque while spouting cringy zoom zoom memes-including "subscribe to pewdz".

damn that guy tried to tackle him
pretty brave

Not underage.
I have been watching him on and off since 2012 when I was 13yo, now 20.

Alt-right nazi killed 50 muslims

what a retard

Pewdiepie shot up a school, and NZ got banned on Jow Forums for it

Australian terrorist in nz writes an incel manifesto that includes the Navy Seals copypasta, plays Bog je Srbin and Gas gas gas in his car, kills 50 unarmed people and streams it on Facebook. Finally he tells people to subscribe to Pdp

He told people to suscribe just before he started shooting.

Some user said all these memes and telling people to subscribe to Pewdiepie was a way to get even more exposure and media attention, after all Pewdiepie will be forced to denounce this, and consequently a bunch of his fans will watch the shooting stream

How was the iron guard anti-muslim?

>how_to_play_the_media.jpg
and they fall for it every time

dude, i just subscribe to le-pewdiepie lol

Attached: 1552648965156.png (1357x759, 423K)

>help
>help me
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Attached: 1552257725695.png (888x894, 653K)

>didn't an hero
I hope he gets a lifetime of rape and beatings in prison.

Iron Guard? the Romanian one?