>Delusional
>Genocidal
>Ultra-nationalistic
>Full of religious fanatics
>Imperialist wannabe
>Blaming their own failures on external agents
>Victim complex
>Hating almost every neighbor

For how much Serbs claim to hate the Turks, they sure seem to have taken a lot of lessons from their former overlords

Attached: 3DC6B41F-9010-4F1E-909F-1ED1118922CA.png (2000x1333, 278K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU
youtube.com/watch?v=tjt-AeJkzf0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 1520537916904.jpg (659x579, 45K)

Their national hero was croatian

>this much butthurt against the Serbian BVLL as always

Attached: 5E76BC9D-7222-4DAB-8F76-D870A8F099AA.gif (300x300, 931K)

which one?

>Full of religious fanatics
Our church attendence is way higher than theirs.

Their posters are always so butthurt

they based

yours are even more, you take the cake for most butthurt shitposters on the globe

>>Delusional
>>Genocidal
>>Ultra-nationalistic
>>Full of religious fanatics
>>Imperialist wannabe
>>Blaming their own failures on external agents
>>Victim complex
>>Hating almost every neighbor
Sounds all pretty based and non-cucked to me

Attached: 1535649130815.jpg (553x702, 109K)

>For how much Serbs claim to hate the Turks, they sure seem to have taken a lot of lessons from their former overlords

So you also think the same about Turks?

Attached: 1552310671109.png (450x515, 223K)

Serbs are based you arab cigan

I don't think about Turks

I generally like Serbs, but the moment they start bleating out pro-Russian propaganda like a goat is when I stop paying attention to them.

Attached: 9 11 lebron.gif (480x360, 2.95M)

>Serbs
>based
There's still 240k dead subhumans still up in the mountains.

Attached: IMG_7803.jpg (748x561, 57K)

ne jedi govna dijasporo, srbi su nam krvna braca

ubi se

ne seri

What a trash language.

t. sojboj

/ex-yu/ posters don't count as human

oces da ti stavim sargarepicu?

Should they spread pro-US propaganda after your cunt decided to wrongfullybomb their capital without even asking Nato first?
Honestly you burgers should stay out of global politics because it's obvious that you lack important knowledge because of your >american education

odjebi u ameriku jebem ti mater pedersku

t. Mehmet in Erasmus
t. Serbian diaspora

You don't have to be a fanatic only because you attend church regularly.

Do Serbs still hate Americans? I’d like to visit Belgrade but I don’t want to be bullied

all of the serbs I know are profoundly atheist in practice, whereas all of the poles and muslims I know are not.

source: worked at passport office for 5 years. Met literally thousands of people from eastern europe/middle east

F/A-18 Hornets of the Spanish Air Force were the first NATO planes to bomb Belgrade

Yes. Stay the fuck out.

Washington je daleko, Ottawa jos dalje...

Attached: srpska granata.jpg (339x250, 10K)

almost forgot to filter out leaf comments on my new computer. Thanks for reminding me

m.youtube.com/watch?v=U67MRAPKXzU

That hardly matters when 90% of the attacks where carried out by the US

is all this sudden attention/butthurt just because some faggot in NZ listened to a serbian song and wrote some names of serb heroes on his guns?
really guys?

Doesn't they have a lesbian prime minister?

t. boskniaki muslim

The wider world just now realized that song is a meme.

You should see the butthurt it made in Croatia. Everyone's denouncing him as a četnik. When told he did it for the lulze they're saying if it he did it with an ustaša song everyone would blame us so fuck it, you're guilty.

The biggest dindus of the balkans

t. Marco Cigano

Nah.

lmaoing @ serbia acting tough against some badly armed albanians and getting btfo by an actual military

I have been shitting on the Balkans for years so no

Why does everyone here like to romanticize war?

Why do you wanna go there? To party? For cheap hookers? Go to Mexico instead for that.

>Portugal slayed half of the world for imperialism
>shits on a random balkan country
Subhuman monkey

pay no heed
they are probably butthurt muslims

msot of people who attend church are fags

Yes it does. Because you lied.

Why is Serbia so dirt poor? They seem almost Paraguay tier.

lmao, yeah sounds about right actually
yea but why the sudden thread about serbia when theres literally never a thread about it, and we mostly keep to /ex-yu/?

Communism, Ottoman rule being shittier than Austrian rule and wars basically.

shut the fuck up dumb shit, I've visited with friends dozens of times, all of ex-yu is extremely friendly unlike russians. Just don't fuck with the nationalistic ultra types

I mean they're still very poor even for former Iron Curtain standards.

lel

Attached: serb white master race .png (609x655, 229K)

Wasnt yugoslavia ok compared to ussr and warsaw pact?

Whatever you say.

No that's a meme, they had massive debt and inflation problems.

Jow Forums cycles it's hate.
If its Serbia this week, it'll be croatia next week and then bosnia, and then rinse and repeat

>love the jews
>we need separation of powers and democracy
>stop violence over women
my greatgrandfather wasnt on križni put for this soy shit

It was far more effective. There was a 20 year old period where there was only one unsolved murder in Zagreb. Not because we're great people but because the state perfectly knew what everyone was doing. The rest of our "great country" was threatening USSR that we'll sell ourselves to the west if they don't give us money and threatening the west we're gonna go red if they don't give us money. The moment money stopped flowing Yugo collapsed.

It was a popular tourist destination in the 80s. My dad had visited USSR and yugoslavia and yugoslavia was at least more "western"
Maybe the prosperity was paid by denbts

I unironically feel bad for Serbs when a Turk starts arguing with them because it is always one sides no matter how hard the serb tries
otherwise I dont givea a fuck about them

croatia and bosnia? ive never seen anyone hate on them, im guessing its cause this board is infested with literal stormfags from Jow Forums

t. opportunist

In good and bad, not when optics suit you. You're a woman if this shit makes you compromise with the truth. If a bad priest bothers you that hard find a better church.

I want to visit Belgrade soon, Armenians and Serbs are chill with each other cause we both hate Turks right?

>the only two countries in the world are Russia and America

This is why everyone thinks of the swiss as retarded mountain gremlins. You can't even begin mouthing off about education when that is the extent of your geopolitical nuance

My coworker is half Serb half Armenian

sounds based

Attached: serbs.jpg (1000x664, 104K)

>You're a woman if this shit makes you compromise with the truth
>the truth
AHAHAHAHAH real funny mr "God wished for religious pluralism"
>If a bad priest bothers you
doctrine bothers me, my priest was awesome, Church is total pozz these days

>we both hate Turks right?
uhhh

Attached: 1507894054874.png (1900x1618, 177K)

>The rest of our "great country" was threatening USSR that we'll sell ourselves to the west if they don't give us money and threatening the west we're gonna go red if they don't give us money.
Lmaoo... sounds familiar

ikr, how could he forgot about the 3rd one that is China

Tito and Kekkonen, brothers in geopolitical jewry.

Based Arkan poster

you will probably call be a serb for even daring to post this, but people like that exist all over the balkans. To be honest, as an american, I cannot distinguish you guys at all

Attached: a99728_sara-and-dajana-grkovic1.jpg (600x350, 185K)

I don't give a shit about your greatgrandfather

Kekkonen was the worst opportunist ever. He used to be anti-commie thinking about greater finland and was in charge of executions during civil war.
But after WW2 he was commies best friend. Awful person who still has some kind of cult of personality and above any critisicm

I'm glad the other American was around to shut your stupid shit down while I was in the shower.

>muh education
and
>"without asking first"
Seems to be European projection.

>infested with stormfags
m8 how new are you? Jow Forums tries to not be Jow Forums apart from the obvious shit like muzzies being muzzies and niggers being niggers.
Just remember we created the wh*toid meme

>based Church
>sure, it peddles condoms in africa, pushes for sex education in india, shills for UN, not like it matters
>sure it abandoned 90% of theology to suit mdoern times big deal
kys

>pics
Is that your Mexican sister?

>To be honest, as an american, I cannot distinguish you guys at all

To be honest I couldn't give less of a shit.

If the church is true, it's still salvageable . If it's not, it was never the true religion.

You, however, are just crying about it now and boycotting. That's fucking weak.

Everyone in the Balkans is super friendly, don't listen to the bullshit people will tell you and the cherry picked example of some foreigners being retards and deserving it.

I'm distrustful of anyone who stays in power that long.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjt-AeJkzf0

>condoms in africa
>sex education
>abandoned my medieval IQ 80 nonsense

Oh my god, how horrible...

pathetic. At least makes/bosnians/bulgarians/serbs can banter. All I see from your flag is always constant butthurt and pissbabying.

this what contemporary church teaches isnt the true religion even if they are legitimate leaders of it
its pure pozz

there's nothing wrong with this

thank you for writing this
now i can showcase you for what catholics are like today
thank you so much

>muh /bosnians/bulgarians/serbs bros

What do you even want from me, Go to balkans thread

Nikola Tesla

>if you don't vote for me soviet union will invade.
He me "scandals" with the KGB that he went to resolve. No one else could've resolve them. In the end they broke the constitution and elected him without an election. In his last years he was a senile but still the president

>i can showcase you for what catholics are

I'm not religous and I don't go to church, you however are a case for mental hospital.

>He me
Made

It's not dirt poor you monkey

I never said they were "bros." You're being a typical strawman faggot.
>what do you want from me
you have nothing to give me. Your flag contribute nothing to this board aside from massive butthurt. Why is it that your neighbors can post hateful shit and be funny about it, yet you are german tier in your assblastedness? Fuck off

he sounds based
i'm still avoiding bosnia
thats not so based

They are like a step above Albania.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_European_countries_by_average_wage

>interupting and false flagging other people's convos
Very rude.
>waah medival is bad
Ban će ustati i ti ćeš pasti pod njegovim mačem.