Is the Canadian economy headed for a recession?

Attached: OH CANADA.png (318x159, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4179512/heloc-rates-rising-canada/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Probably. Worth it to see the smug faggots cry

my work has slowed up . we were very busy for
the last 5-6 years

I heard Trudeau raped someone

Can a gay bull suck a man's dick

Day of the rake soon

Canadian here. Hopefully.

Wouldn't mind seeing the real estate market crash so I could buy a house for cheap.

Lmao. I'm from Toronto. Left this peice of shit country after Trudeau got elected. Went to over seas uni program in Hong Kong and decided it was not worth going back. All my money is in usd and crypto. 100x short anything cad

Yes. That is why the Bank of Canada just increased interest rates.

gook detected

How much of our economy is based on real-estate?

I'm in Toronto too, staying at airbnbs for the last month because I just got a job so I'm looking for apartments. Brutal...North York area

What's the best course of action in case of a recession? Most of my money is in tethers

buy the dip

good luck user, try looking in scarborough

Canada is 53% white and falling

yes

Canadians (as well as Americans soon) are becoming serfs to wealthy foreign investors in their own country.

Attached: cad.jpg (1169x402, 62K)

I cant wait to enjoy the osap changes. Thanks for your tax money poorfags.

We are heading for Venezuela levels of collapse.

you think that's alright? My work is basically right at jane and finch, I'm not really from the city I hear lots of stories about scarborough though

Do I still have to pay mine? ~35k owing

The rest are Asian, unlike in US's case where the rest are mulattos and niggers. Canada has a bright future, but not for white Canadians, that much is for sure

ah, you're more west than i thought. Jane and Finch is a bit of a rough area though, I'd try not to look for a place there. Look for something around yonge and finch if it's wihtin your budget. If not, try out Bathrust and Drewry or even something closer to steeles. Just try to stay away from Jane and Finch

Canada has a different immigration standard compared to most other countries. Usually get the cream of the crop, or at least that's how it used to be before Trudeau.

Yes. It's just now they're much more generous with osap grants.

>Canada has a bright future

Thanks for the laugh retard.

there's a lot of rich asians and middle easterners buying up properties in the US, make no mistake about it. expect it to get much worse as young people are strapped with college debt and low paying jobs.

Found the Israel first 56 percenter.

>Found the Israel first 56 percenter

Stop posting in this thread you fucking sperg.

he is also assaulted someone with his elbow right in front of every one there is a video and its so obvious this lady got REKT

you're talking about rob ford

This, can't wait to get out of Clapistan

You will eventually fit in when you drop that reddit spacing. No hurries, bro.

Sure is. Maybe you cunts should have bent the knee when GEOTUS cracked the whip. It’s going to be fun to see you cucks begging to suck GEOTUS’ dick to remove tariffs and get back in good favor. The entire world order is so fucked. This truely is the greatest timeline.

Attached: 134AC471-67A5-4D8C-B3EC-4BE2EFC33D92.jpg (578x382, 77K)

God damn it, if I can just get a nice trailer in Hope and find a job (there are no fucking jobs there) I'd be the comfiest motherfucker on earth...
Let me know when Trudeau fucks up, OK???

The global economy is heading for a recession

If it is, how can it be used for profit?

Who does the debt fall on? Space aliens??

recent Math/CS grad here, how do I find a job in Montreal with no internship exp

Ontariofag here...

>u got elected. Went to over seas uni pr

same brother. I left my 100k+ OSAP loans behind and went overseas 10 years ago. all my money is in local currency and mostly in crypto

Northern bc , work at a mill in Houston BC. 30 an hour.

Already happened.

Canadian housing bubble crash is going to be devastating for so many wageslaves... how they gonna afford their HELOCs when rates keep rising while house prices are crashing?

hey any chilliwack fags here?

so many BC posters!

Not any more

Attached: Resized_20180623_183407.jpg (1080x1440, 233K)

Pay your osap goy

How common are people who have heloc? My neighbourhood is full of people who work typical wage slave jobs, but they have giant campers, boats, new cars, suvs etc. I always wonder how many of these people have their house as collateral. If they did all this at the peak prices, what happens if their home values fall drastically? I doubt all these people have the spare money for this shit.

According to most Canadians, no. Also according to most Canadians, their real estate market isn't a ponzi scheme they're relying on and foreign capital is no responsible for the stats in the pic because there are many "other factors".

Attached: riPNdX9.png (901x602, 95K)

I dont have to pay until I make more than 35k or some shit. Please help, lol I need connections, this whole fucking summer has been depressing.

That market is bulletproof, it's infuriating. I won't own my own property until I retire to a trailer in Bullhead City, AZ. Hopefully my white privilege will still be bamboozling ICE in a few decades.

Good, so sick of smug home "owners"

1 in 15 Canadians are using their HELOCs. Many have used them to buy smaller properties and have borrowed against equity gains on those to daisy chain land titles. Cause the market always goes up and any corrections will only last a year or two.

Doesn't it still accumulate interest after 6 months? What school senpai

Try st Catharines or Waterloo . Rent is significantly cheaper but it's far from your mom's house

2 Million have HELOCs. Prob just put the financed the campers and all that bullshit.

All I know is house prices should really start to spiral down hardcore at some point.

globalnews.ca/news/4179512/heloc-rates-rising-canada/

No. Not if you use the repayment assistance under the nslsc website

As a Canadian. Probably.

who cares? as long as there's free government weed for everybody

Attached: jt.jpg (610x320, 23K)

It does, but if I don't have something I don't have to pay it, but the interest will accumulate I guess.

Don't feel like mentioning my school, honestly I don't want to work in Ontario, if I did I wouldn't have this problem. fml

Probably.

Attached: kek.png (538x394, 58K)

What issue do you have with Ontario?

its a multicultural hell hole

Girl that I """like""" lives in Montreal..so I have to go there.

speak french

Attached: 78485624786.png (1032x1100, 532K)

>work at jane and finch
>hear lots of stories about scarborough

This is too damn funny to be true.

I don't mind learning it, considering English is my third language. Shit is fucking depressing though, so I kinda stopped applying to stuff. I have no idea what I am going to do this upcoming September.

T. Gook

Canadians have about 230 billion in heloc loans

Unironically this is where countries create crypto and pay off the debt once the system crashes. Also the us government has 700000 btc from silk road takeover, can pay off debts fairly easily

I'm actually white millennial 22

what kind of job?

Im running to asia asap. I'll learn a second language if I have to. Canada is going to be 90% 60+ wealthy retirees and chinese millionaires within a decade or two.

every economy is headed for a recession

Bong moving to Canada shortly, BC, sport and fitness industry
How fucked am I

Not good if you want to make money. Be careful, don't try and buy property...you'll get hit with a 30% foreign buyer tax.

central banks, who will print out more money to pay for the increased debt. Its a shitfest that will eventually result in Weimar Germany.

basicly at this point they are going to reset the system. Dollar will lose reservecurrency status as well.

If you can get cheap loans now maximize the fuck out of it and hodl out for a decade or so and the debt will be chump chance. either the system collapses or goverments are forced to increase inflation to pay for their own debts to money created out of nothing by banks.

Attached: t3_8wsfyd.jpg (3971x6172, 974K)

Would it be viable to live off debt till the collapse?

Paying credit cards off with credit cards, etc?

It's a fun experiment I want to try, I'm really disenfranchized with society and I don't care if I wreck my credit.

Thanks didn't know that, same applies to land? If I were to buy it'd be land > build house.

>Be careful, don't try and buy property.
yeah don't buy property, because it'll double next year.

Give more to the foreigners.

o geez threads still up. I work as a qc lab tech at apotex

Roughly 20% if you include construction.

so fucking idiotic.