Weekend is finally over

Weekend is finally over.

Attached: 1531077217433.png (561x561, 328K)

now we don't have to listen to anymore of this inane 85IQ slave dribble by the wagetards, finally some peace tomorrow

finally. can't do anyting on the weekends, all the wagie zoomers and their kids are everywhere.

What about all the 85iq neets?

yep. stay inside while the normies and wagekeks enjoy their two days of freedom. The weekdays belong to me even though i work full time as well.

There aren't any. That's why they are neets and not wagies

Depends on the neet I guess. If you're unskilled and relying on government hand outs, chances are you have an iq around 85. What type of neet hangs out here? High iq bitcoin millionaires? Doubt it

Yeah and it went quick as hell!
I think because I have a phone interview tomorrow for a bank position. I'll probably fail it like everything else in my life.

yeah, you get the summerfags instead.

i think it's neets on parents handouts, mainly. investing money from their birthdays and stuff. all these guys trading altcoins with

No you won't, you're going to kill it. Good luck dude

No, you’ll get it and then fuck it up later.

that's the spirit! you hodling link too?

I'm going to WFH tomorrow and continue shitposting on Jow Forums.

>he fell for the "if you hate wagecucking you have a low IQ" meme

Yees, that's it, good goy. Keep working hard for me.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 38K)

Thank you

XRP

how do you get money without working.
I dont get the meme

fake disability

how

Buy Bch wagekek brainlet. Screencap this

>buy
I dont have money

>never have a job
>never move out of parents, so no bills
>have computer
>mine bitcoin before its popular
>sell it to normies for 17k a piece
meanwhile you wagekek for shekelberg

>He thinks being a wagie requires leaving the house.
Been on my ass for the last 2 weeks & still collecting a check. Stay poor faggot.

Going to get my haircut tomorrow and spend some time relaxing at the park tomorrow.

Attached: 1528629505063.jpg (853x1066, 135K)

yes finally our gay family will go to work and school while we all stay home and have some peace and quiet.

*tomorrow

We'll what the fuck we do now? Dump our life savings in Link? Tell me guys I can't do it anymore

Attached: IMG_0764.jpg (1142x704, 131K)

its 1 am and i have to wake up at 6. I hate work god damn it and my sleep schedule is always fucked

Attached: 1531715038432.jpg (362x362, 21K)