/ummah/+/levant/

containement thread for all whining muslims

Attached: 1552642502717.jpg (1016x615, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I doubt anyone here believe that any country is villainous in its entirety.
Actually I have that view of England.
I want to puke whenever I see a UK flag.

Attached: Pitty.png (816x947, 818K)

Servians=sub-insects
Greeks=even lower than insects

*dab*

your mums pussy=my cockholster

Fuck off

>Ethnic Serbs want to be Serbian
>Instead of moving to Serbia, Serbia invades and attempts to annex territory of it's neighboring countries and ethnically cleanse them
>Modern Serbians claim this was justified
inb4 diaspora, I'm Irish-American with no Arab in me, just here for the shooting.

Fuck you nigger this thread was made first.

Attached: Justified starting 31519.png (314x1532, 145K)

I don't give a shit, fuck that poster and it's the captcha's fault

I love you more dutch user

The YNA never invaded Croatia and Bosnia, the Krajina and RS seperatists were acting without YNA manpower
Serbs were not going to move away from lands they were living in for 200+ years

That pic you posted is from the Kosovo war, which happened after the conflict in Croatia and Bosnia ended

huh
stop being rude and disrespectful towards me please

This guy almost got the fucker on the ground.
Why did only one person in there seem to have balls?

>Wind blows
>Water flows
>Baby cries
>Serb lies

Attached: 1552659265257.png (1089x565, 751K)

Korean website Naver
>I don't like Muslims. They are just as bad as Chinese, serve them right!
>Reason of attack? Seems obvious for me. You build a country and cockroaches come to your nation to steal your tax money? Enough to drive some people heavily stressed
>Say NO to Islam. I don't care if Korean population dies out. Do not take refugees
>Mixing with Islam just means disaster
>Muslims are terrorists by nature. They do not integrate. Terror against Islam is a rightous warfare to keep your homeland
Japanese website Yahoo Headlines
>Your own fault for immigrating
>Muslims do not integrate, thus they are troublesome
>Murdering people is bad, but we do not have Islam, so we can't judge him so early even though I do not mean to defend him
>Same thing will happen in Japan in one or two decades. Thanks, Abe!

Russian website Sosach (owned by Azerbaijani)

I ain't gonna translate shit but they hate us there too

Can't you guys see that absolutely nobody likes us and all we do give our resources and smart people to them?
We should do something about it!!!

This is the official story, not even Americans dispute this
You're just baiting at this point

so what happened to turduni did he must go awol after baiting pol for months?

theyre right though muslims dont integrate, people in this thread know that the best
dont agree with the rest

Korea and Japan hate everyone

I agree. Force our high level expats to come back and we'll deal with the gutter rats the way they should've been dealt with a long time ago.

I like you only because you're the enemy of my enemy, the eternal Zionist.
I would much rather play nice with you than let the Israeli cunts crush my country's balls while sucking it's blood.

The original topic was "90s"
Kosovo war was in the 90s and resulted from Bosnia Croatia
You might not be lying but you are a retarded 2 IQ fucking Serb rat

>high level expats
you have those, lol? we only get people from remote shithole villages where 3 people live and whose parent dont know how to write

I feel bad for the victims, but knowing we did the same for Aussie in 2002...

Souce: my ass
who cares for future china fucktoys opinions anyway

>Kosovo war was in the 90s and resulted from Bosnia Croatia
Croatia and Bosnia conflicts started from the Kosovo crisis in 87 which spiraled out of control and the broader economic crisis that faced Yugoslavia during the time
>The original topic was "90s"
You were claimed we were bombed because of Croatia and Bosnia, this is false, the bombings express purpose was to push out YNA forces from Kosovo
>enemy of my enemy
Sunni Wahhabis are not your allies, they are working with Zionists
Shia Islamists are better

I said I like your thread better than the syrian one
Either way make these ummah threads stop they first of all started as a meme by mona they were never meant to be serious

Yes.

>Islamists
>Good
???????????????

were claiming*

Based Abe

>not joining your brothers in the fight for your homeland against Western opressors

By the way do I need to be Muslim to pay respects here?
I respect the Syrian soldiers who died defending their land from Israeli aggression.
It's unfortunate Tel Faher is only used to pay respect to the antagonistic Israeli invaders who killed 62 brave Syrians, or I would pay my respects there as well.
I especially respect Syrians and Jordanians who died during the Six-Day War, due to the Israelis also attacking my countrymen.

China is a paper dragon.
Japan could beat them without US help, you'd get Nanking 2 Electric Boogaloo.

>You were claimed we were bombed because of Croatia and Bosnia
No I fucking didn't you lying Serb retard. Go back and read my post, I just stated the most relevant events in Serbia of the 90s.
>Shia good Sunni bad
I am aware, thanks.

Attached: Tomb_of_the_Unknown_Soldier_Damascus.png (1015x590, 706K)

>was a communist
>then an anarchist
>then a libertarian
>then a fascist
seeing how easily he falls for memes 15 bucks that he's gonna convert to islam in prison

I am joining my real brothers in the fight for cleansing them entirely from this country
they ruined my country with their sadistic vile ideologies and deserve nothing but hanging which is already happening

You said:
>"Serbia tried to annex Croatia and Bosnia to make an Empire and ended up committing genocide on Muslim Bosnians."
>"NATO then proceeded to bomb the shit out of Serbia".

>duplicate thread
MOOOOOOODS

kek this, his manifesto just seemed like he fell for every meme ideology 8ch/pol/ was spewing all at the same time.

And?
There's clearly a different line of greentext, signifying they are different events that took place at different times in the 90s.

>I especially respect Syrians and Jordanians who died during the Six-Day War, due to the Israelis also attacking my countrymen.
They died because of the US and US giving intel and arms to Israel
The USSR was the one supporting Syria and Jordan

The biggest obstacle in the fight against Zionism is and will always the the USA

You omitted a pretty significant part, and now you're being deliberately obtuse after being called out
Typical American

and UK*

Arab incompetence is the biggest obstacle.

You've come a long way since
Iraqi and Syrians with the help of Iran and Russia have defeated Daesh, and should now focus on fixing their relations and expelling the Americans from the region

The only one who's being obtuse is you seeing as it took you this long to realize I omitted a section.

Yeah, fuck sosach and rushitians.

Not the American people, the American government.
34 American sailors died during the Six-Day war with no repercussions and their surviving friends spent their lives fighting Zionism.

is sosach really owned by a churka guy?

I felt really bad for the woman begging for help
hope he rots in hell, well at least their death was swift and not nightmarish like these mexican cartel assaults vids

Yes, the American people:
youtube.com/watch?v=Fo77sTGpngQ
Look, just because you're a Catholic doesn't mean you have to get involved in these nonsense Balkan wars
The Catholic-Orthodox conflict is a sideshow to the real fight, and wars in Europe will always be counterproductive

Yes
His name is Nariman Namazov
He is bydlo and dumb as fuck and he works for FSB

you guys arent actually muslim, right? that'd be cringe as hell

Attached: 1551343966656.jpg (665x590, 83K)

Man you are retarded. What the fuck is an "islamist" please tell me

I'm muslim though, I pray 5 times a day.

Not really a Muslim but if I'm gonna get assaulted and hated anyway I might as well stick with them

Wasn't the islamic brotherhood born in your country?
Should we start blaming you for Salafism and Ikhwanism?

honestly it was mostly nassers fault

contrary to popular belief the coalition had a air force and a pretty decent one at that

nasser, with all his infinite wisdom ignored his generals and put most of the airplanes in one location which israel immediately attacked at the beginning of the war

after that israel could keep bombing from the air until they won and the meme of arabs having no airforce was born and the rest is history

yikes
fair

Salafism always existed though, even before Ibn Taymiyah you had salafism all over the Islamic world. In the matter of fact, the Moroccan Al-Murabiteen caliphate/dynasty which conquered Iberia was based upon Salafism.

Attached: 1551131014933.jpg (964x912, 60K)

This and i get butthurt for all the muslim hate as well just because of that.

Eastern Orthodox Christian
Shia Muslims are our bros

>timing
what the fuck

Politicians should let generals do their work

Yeah. If the popular narrative is going to be KILL 'EM ALL then you must choose a side.

i'm surprised at how emotional i got
it's not the first or worst gore video i've seen but there's something not quite right about hunting people that makes my stomach turn
maybe it's how defenseless they were it'd probably be a lot better for my psyche if they had some sort of weapon, even a shitty melee one

I'm not Catholic, actually. I'm Agnostic.
My grandmother (second generation immigrant) left the Catholic church.
If I'm being honest with you I frankly don't know much about the Balkan wars and got involved today because Serbs are pissing me off, which is why I listed two separate incidents because they were the ones I knew of.

SERB

Attached: 1524101601663.jpg (512x512, 20K)

if it were not for the second line I would've cut you in twin with my zulfiqar replica but you've redeemed yourself

I can feel myself slipping away from reality. Every day spent browsing this shit website engulfs me further into this bubble of "memes" and "bants" and it's starting to affect my real life. Not kidding, I wish I never discovered this hellhole of a website. The self hate's getting more fierce by the day.
/blog

>being stupid in the age of the internet

Attached: 1524207560899.jpg (282x425, 42K)

shut up virgin

Mostly men died and probably left behind a wife and kids. It's really sad

Gib back Tsargrad you black nigger

Syrian anons,
does the October War Panorama in Damascus have English subtitles for the film it plays?
I know the October War Panorama in Cairo does.

>Caring about obscure conflicts
Please, I only spend hours researching American involvement in the 1874 Japanese Expedition to Formosa!

Attached: SyriaPanorama1.jpg (960x670, 224K)

I don't self hate but I feel like everyone hates us and it gets me down some times.

Based maybe you get so engulfed you get to neck yourself too

come and take it then you weak boi

I've been on Jow Forums since 2008. I could never get into other websites, so have mainly stuck here.
Imagine me.
Just imagine me.

Attached: 1523007874492.jpg (198x276, 24K)

Here have a lustful succubus.

Attached: amber.gif (268x335, 1.77M)

i thrive on that shit

Attached: OldPatrickStock5-25-13.png (500x750, 42K)

We have eachother bro. Fuck those kuffars

3DPD

Attached: SHE HATES IT.png (661x1066, 403K)

people are WAKING UP

Attached: serbia.jpg (585x416, 48K)

yikes.
i can already imagine what type of muslim you are, just one who does it because its edgy
big, big yikes

Liar
But that limits us so much

Ah yes, the wonders of the islamic world
wakanda-tier

>everyone hates us
Who? Internet weebs? Its not like these losers are gonna storm into your home in Egypt. There are hundred's of thousands of muslims in western countries going about their lives without major issues.
DOn't let Jow Forums shape your views about the rest of the world

Bruh,ISIS threatened Serbia and Croatia in like 2016-17 because of Bosnian massacres and literally nothing happened.

Islamic world would be much better if muslims didnt fall for the western divide and conquer shit. But I hope we learn from our mistakes

also this

Nah I'm an incel and care about how we are percieved in this place

It's enough to know it for now

How's /egy/ taking this? Celebrating?

Funny, I feel the US is hated on here too much.
I don't get down but I get angry.

Don't know. Didn't go there today
Different kinds of hate though. There is some banter mixed with yours and not a pure one like we get

>Nah I'm an incel

Attached: 1543442179663.png (753x960, 29K)

But I'm an American, I can't understand banter.

>american education
There's a reason why no one respects this flag while you chew on your fucking like narrative like a simp

ebic
well know it's not genuine

>just one who does it because its edgy
also because it's cool and i heard from my friendly local unbiased sheikh it can help me get a gf

why do you think i'm lying? knowing people hate you just for being who you are should motivate you to do great things, not cower and stay home to cry

*kike* not like

we handle hate differently.

>ebic

Attached: 558.jpg (200x210, 10K)