How was your day, Jow Forums?

How was your day, Jow Forums?

Attached: 53873437_555823364908969_1372818740625801216_n.jpg (960x720, 97K)

nothing has happened yet

>worked out last evening
>didn't sleep although I planned to
>watched the shooting almost in real time instead and lurked 4ch
>cleaned the house today
now I'm lurking again

Whats the time there?

Bad, like most of them

Had a exam at uni genuinely studied like a madman, it went very mediocre 50/50 chance of passing id say.

I stopped myself from watching it. Not that i would feel anything but rather not have these imaged trapped in my subconsciousness.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-01-18-39-30-1.png (1276x1799, 1.46M)

What are u studying user?

Well, I was awake when news of the shooting spread. I didn't watch the video but it still made me feel pretty shitty.

My days arent bad but i feel like shit almost every day.

electrical engineering

>woke up at 09:30
>took a hot bath and a glass of rum
>got out of the bath, cooked bacon and eggs with rye bread, washed it down with a cold beer
>walked to the liquor store and got a new bottle of rum, some beer and cider
>stopped at the grocery store, got some snacks, a grilled chicken and some frozen pizzas
>took a stroll around the harbour in the rain, then headed home
>ate the chicken, washed it down with a 8% strawberry cider

And now I am here. Gonna digest the food a bit, then pop open the bottle of rum and start drinking.

understandable desu, but I'm already numb to that kind of stuff (not to sound edgy, still found it horrible ofc, just nothing extraordinary anymore)

Is it fun? Do you like it so far?

Not gonna lie, didnt watch it but felt a speck of satisfaction when i learned about it. I mean what about all the terror attacks that were done by muslims in recent years? Then I sobered up abit and realized how fucked up it was. Glad I didnt watch it. Also realized Jow Forums and pol specifically tend to radicalize people rather easily.

Sounds comfy. Why so much alcohol tho?

I got a week of work thanks to construction (they are rebuilding the place) so I'm just being comfy. I never drink during weekdays otherwise.

>week of
"off"

Lucky you. The last time i had a full week off was on Christmas. Cheers mate.

Really boring
Did nothing from my schedule

Cheers

Ah, procastrination is a good old friend of mine aswell.

hi me

Woke up and learned that 50 innocent people died because of memes. I've had better days for sure.

shit, as always

Go out running

Yeah it all started here. Should anonymous platforms be permanently deleted. Its not the first time this place radicalized someone.

Attached: 53705871_10155751299256330_6209297046608805888_o.jpg (996x583, 91K)

no.
I'm going home from work now where I plan to lie down and revel in my own misery

At least the weathers nice right

unfortunately yes. just means that I have to bring a jacket in the morning and sweat like a pig in the afternoon

Hey just remember you shocked the world by reaching world cup final and you made all the balkans proud.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-06-13-12-35-1.png (1438x1753, 2.45M)

Very well fren! Im drinking a beer and watching ''the video'' right now just got back from work. How about you?

30 mins until i finish work. Then i will go do some training and go to my cousin for the afternoon eating pizza drinking beer and watching dumb vids. I still havent watched it btw.

Sounds nice, hhow much can you benchpress btw? Hope you get a nice friday. Some parts of it was kinda funny btw you should watch it later

Im going to boxing classed now, stopped with lifting. Although my best was around 80 kg when before is stopped. Can do much more with my physique tho

>woke up around 10AM
>stayed in bed until 12AM
>ate 2 slices of bread with butter and honey and drank a cup of coffee
>checked imageboards and got the news of the shooting, which is good
>went outsides to buy food
>got back home and ate various stuff

Attached: 1541589499191-1.png (235x388, 157K)

I made fun of dead muslims for several hours straight. It was OK.

Shit. Can't have a comfy laugh and bant with fellow int users because soyboy decided to massacre innocents in the name of meme.

fuck off

>Im going to boxing classed now, stopped with lifting
i get it man you can kill me with you bare hands, and thats kinda hot tbqhwyf

Attached: 1522273492457.jpg (800x1136, 156K)

You did well. This wasn't specially gory, but it was too real and relatable to not make you feel uncomfortable.

I can watch chinks crushing people like insects, but i can't watch this idiocy with sound. To think they fucking used inital D.

pretty good, bf give me a nice back massage and lots of kisses uwu

It's 00:50 am, so I'll talk about yesterday.
I couldn't sleep at night, I wasn't tired. I read Dracula and fell asleep after dawn. I woke up around 4, had a blast with the australian, went to the supermarket with my wife, washed the dishes, played Warhammer 40000 Space Marines on my PS3, ate dinner, took a shower, etc.
Now I'm drinking coffee with milk and cinnamon.

Attached: P_20190316_005538_1.jpg (2608x1956, 1.23M)