Who /wagecuck/ here?

Who /wagecuck/ here?

Attached: Brendan_Fraser_cropped.jpg (837x892, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

aws.amazon.com/certification/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just got a raise to $22/hr

$11/hr, retail baby! Today some old hag got mad at me because she was 10 cents short and I wouldn't make my cash register short by just letting her take her items. With great power comes great responsibility, you know.

>being cashier
I would rather sell heroin or shovel horse shit than be a cashier

it's alright, I sell auto parts so it's mostly chill people except the boomer who wants to tell you all about his boomermobile

Kek when I worked retail I would always steal a roll of quarters after ever shift

My retail company had the thinnest profit margins so they'd make us count and log the money in the vault 3 times a day, down to the penny

$17 an hour here doing my first CNC machinist job. I live with parents so I just pay for car insurance, gas and some of the groceries.

Serious niggers get out of retail and get yourself a factory job. They pay better and there's much more room to move up.

Attached: supudo bears.jpg (680x464, 41K)

>implying I can pass a drug test

Attached: 1530395288637.jpg (675x601, 15K)

Thanks for reminding me that the weekend's over.

Attached: 1514793478706.jpg (1190x1114, 183K)

What kind of training/cert did you need to get that job?

Beer and cigs my guy. There's still room to be a degenerate.

I can't wage cuck if I'm dead

9$/hr
48 hours a week
Meat processing plant

I have a semi drivers license and have mastered the art of the drug test.

I did a 2 year program at my community college in advanced manufacturing. The place I work at needs people and will train anybody who's not a degenerate druggie. You just wont start as high as I did but you will work your way up above 17/hr less time than 2 years.

share your power with me master

Attached: 1531400848555.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Weed is the worse for drug tests so avoid that. Coke is out of your system a little more than a day so that's kind've nice. Of course you can be a cafeen fiend and crack open monster zeros all day.

you aight white boy

Attached: 1531059496077.jpg (639x670, 92K)

Fake piss+handwarmer

Dog piss works too.

I thought they check for fake piss now am I just a brainlet

what about hair test?

Genius

Make sure you get the newest formula with urea in it and you're golden
Oxi-clean+viniger+this one shampoo forgot the name

Data entry gov. job, 32$ hr, from 4pm to midnight. Comfy but i'm quitting in September,

How can I get this job, that's triple my salary and I type fast as hell.

>canada raising minimum wage to $15/hr in 3 months
surely this will mean the end of my hours, right?

Attached: 1526141278173.jpg (750x1000, 99K)

Canada.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1510108290295.png (424x426, 44K)

93k salary + bonus. I usually only work 6 or 7 hours a day. Hoping to take my boss' job in the next year or two.

I'm the king of wagecucks

Attached: Screenshot_20180715-204249_My Timebook.jpg (714x1270, 100K)

fucking hell, what do you do? i only just get those rates if im on double time

Surely not user, that’s horrid. I hope you make it, may Kek bless your bags

Scumbag longshoreman?

$18.27/hr here. finance call center wagie. got my foot in the door, could be doing worse

>tfw you will never be this rich

work in tech, 150/k a year. user's go get cloud certification and you'll guarantee yourself 90-100K if you aren't retarded.

All these big companies are migrating and don't people who know wtf they are doing.

what do you need to know prior? i feel like finance is gonna get a tech overhaul for some reason, and people who can navigate current systems and integrate to the new will get fat stacks

This. After a year of college I dropped out and got an AWS Certified Developer certification. Am now making $95k/year

boom.

Attached: DbF3WIuUQAAe9EV.jpg (2048x1536, 410K)

My weekly pay (post-tax and 10% 401k) is more than most of y'all make in a month

Attached: IMG_20180716_011046.jpg (1080x790, 75K)

nice quads, boomer

companies (consultants) are desperate for these resources.

What is that?
I'm about to start working on backend services for a company. Is this going to be marketable skills that tie into cloud? Give me a link please to a good cloud certification so I can read about what you're talking about.
This shit is confusing me and I've got a dizzying amount of things I'm cramming right now anyway.
I'm not gonna make it. Maybe I'll make it.

aws.amazon.com/certification/

google has one too i think.

Honestly good advice. I don't have a college degree so I got a software engineer job that pays $75,000. Been working that for 3 years, but I passed my AWS Developer test last week and now I'm looking for new jobs that pay at least $120k - $130k
This is with 3 years of professional experience though, so $100k seems about right for entry-level people

99% of the fucking people on this board including myself. If they say otherwise, they are fucking lying.

>tfw 50k salary software engineer 1
God fucking damnit I should have planned better and tried harder in school. My bullshit is over. I'm trying harder from here out.
After I'm getting good at my job to not get fired I'm going to get this cloud developer thing.

Thanks cunts I love you.
We're all gonna make it.

>100k a year salary before taxes. 67k after. Then he pays his mortgage, bills, car note, credit cards, student loan, enough booze to drink himself into oblivion. Afterwards, ends up upside down and in perpetual debt
Look out boys, we got a big baller over here

Settle down breh. I have a $7k a month in fixed bills. $4k mortgage, $1k bills, $1.5k cars, $1k for private schools.

It makes alot more sense and is a good start for folks who are 21ish to skip student loans and start at 90K. retard

the normies need to leave already

You’ll always work for a boomer without that degree...

true, but that's at least a start. You can put yourself through school if youre smart and willing. Companies also offer great perks to these resources because they are so desperate for them. All these tech companies are stocking their offers with great benefits.

btw, i'm not the one with this cert, was just trying to pass some decent advice on this board. i hire/manage those teams.

Attached: DiKmjnCVQAAnzdr.jpg (766x1024, 153K)

25 an hour as an architect - pretty much I drink coffee and spin a sketchup model around in circles all day

still plenty of time user. life isn't a sprint. take a breath, go become an alpha and make something happen.

Attached: DdMPLGjVAAM9bcU.jpg (736x729, 62K)

that's not even that much...

Wage slaving it here at a restaurant. Just got off work at 1AM. Shit sucks but its just to get me through this Electrical Engineering Technology degree. Gonna quit in august once I have enough money for my car/insurance/books.
The future is weird with this degree. We study all of the theory of Pure EE, but we get hands on, but aren't technicians. Some places consider us full blown engineers other consider us techs. Either way looking at 50k-70k starting, possibility to move up to 100k.

Do these certs require programing? I honestly suck at anything software. Took a coding class in C and programmed arduino's for a bit. Absolutely hated everything about it. I wanna get this degree and a cert so I can start making that 6 figure dosh ASAP

some basic coding, it isnt crazy, but they also are looking for client facing folks as well that have the certs but aren't as technical as the autists,

90-100K once certified if you are competent

Point me senpai

Well hot damn
I followed the link to the AWS cloud computing. It appears that this certification training is free? This plus an EE degree would be cash
What sort of companies hire people with these certs. If they are hiring on the East coast I would be all over this

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME

Attached: download (2).jpg (438x336, 35K)

$800k, research scientist at a quant hedge fund. We have a small crypto pie.

Attached: 4000_hp.gif (236x158, 591K)

>tfw mom took me to a psychologist to get me qualified for neetbux so i dropped out of 9th grade and get to shitpost all day forever

Attached: hbdbhbhjddhbjjdbhjdsd.png (666x666, 119K)

18/hr
8 pm - 4:30 am

Attached: hmm.png (500x566, 36K)

24/hour
First studentjob working in a bank, boring af