Completely misses classic antiquity

>completely misses classic antiquity
>only makes out the swamps just in time to get enslaved By Franks & Saxons
>Tribe name ends up being the international word for slave in every Euro language
>Bad luck when picking the lesser branch of Christianity and become Orthodox instead of Cahtolic
>get Mongoled
>Get Turked and Turked again, even lose their "holy city"
>Falls for Communism meme and loses another century
>finally ends up as underdeveloped shithole and cheap workslaves for the West
Will the suffering of the Slavic people never end?

Attached: 1552605676954.jpg (702x488, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Germanic_language#Pre-Proto-Germanic_(Pre-PGmc)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Mecklenburg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_of_Pomerania
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogusław_(given_name)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niklot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaxa_of_Köpenick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obotrites
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I mean isn't the part about missing classic antiquity also true for Nordics? Celts and Germanics both played a part, but Nordics still lived in mud huts then...

>>Bad luck when picking the lesser branch of Christianity and become Orthodox instead of Cahtolic
I hope you're joking about that

But we are Catholic, were a border region of HRE, chose Habsburgs for our kings and fought with the Axis twice.

>>Bad luck when picking the lesser branch of Christianity and become Orthodox instead of Cahtolic

Right, because my name is Yevifmiy, son of Yevstahiy. Ass.

Germanics came from Scandinavia. That's sorta why the Romans called Scandinavia "the womb of nations"

>"the womb of nations"
Are you Varg Vikernes?

You already get fucked in your own thread on /his/

Any Slavic country has more history and acomplishements than tiny faggot Denmark. I wish you got nuked during Cold War as intended, you pignosed bleached nigger.

>Romans called Scandinavia "the womb of nations"
t. Varg

Romans were nordic, you stupid frog

>Jordanes names a multitude of tribes living in Scandza, which he named a womb of nations (loosely translated), and says they were taller and more ferocious than the Germans

More like whore of nations. Anyone believing that Scandinavia could produce so many fucking tribes is a retard lmao.

>Bad luck when picking the lesser branch of Christianity and become Orthodox instead of Cahtolic
Tell me again, how is modern Catholicism different from modern-day politics minus abortion?

>get Mongoled
>Get Turked and Turked again, even lose their "holy city"
>Falls for Communism meme and loses another century
Well the same fate is awaiting you too though.

is it?

WE

Continental Germanics spoke West Germanic languages, which indicates a split between them and Nordics. They originally came from Northern Europe, but through mixing with continental populations, they became something else entirely. Haplogroups are actually a useful tool here to prove that fact.
Lombards, Franks and Burgundians weren't Nordic. Some Germanic groups, like the Saxons, were much closer to Nordics than others however.

>Constant bowing to other religions, especially Islam and Judaism
>Shilling for refugees as "warriors of god"
>Slowly allowing remarried and homos
>Current pope is known for at least not outright scrapping "liberation theology" and their LatinAmerican far-left squads in the 70s and 80s

>Germanics came from Scandinavia.
thats actually not as much of a fact anymore as it was 50 years ago

Attached: 0c18e7c10fc6d4877c3a5e87e6a38378.png (657x683, 25K)

WE

The Lombards had an origin myth detailing their journey from Scandinavia to Italy, and the Burgundians can easily be etymologically connected to Bornholm in Denmark

no i meant denmark

Everyone had an origin myth. Scandianvia was a hip place to come from back then, because it was distant. In Medieval Era people claimed Biblical origins.

>200 BC
womb of nations
>2019 AD
womb of africans

Indeed, did you know Croats are Persians?

Yeah, and the Franks had an origin myth detailing how they were directly descended from the mythical Trojans. It was later modified after the rise of the Seljuk Turks to claim that Turks shared the same origin, and Franks and Turks were actually long lost cousins.

Attached: 1552610722674.jpg (303x335, 30K)

What? You've got to be shitting me.

You seem to have forgotten that
1. It is the country that started all this "freedom of speech and religion"-debate
and
2. it is bordered by the two most autistic states on the continent: G*rmany and S*eden

Attached: alhamdullilah.png (414x834, 230K)

Holy fucking cringe

good thing im a WEND and not a sl*v

The Germanics were in the green in this image
Jastorf culture =/= Germanics

Attached: ArcheologicalCulturesOfCentralEuropeAtEarlyPreRomanIronAge.png (545x515, 12K)

Lmao no, slaves have been BTFO in literally every recent thread about them on /his/.

There he is. The balkan creatura. Crawl back to your hole, you haploautist nigger cuck.

Based Borghandæholm

Actually red, yellow, and olive green were all Germanic too.

I'm moving to Denmark soon to spread my slave genes, hope they appreciate it

Prove it. You can't, because they left no trace of their origin nor language.

Only that the Lombard myth is fairly more believeable than the Trojan Frank myth. The Lombards mention coming from southern Scandinavia, while Strabo and Tactius mentions them living in the south of Denmark centuries before the Lombards even came to Italy
Burgundians too were obviously from Denmark, going by the Norse name for Bornholm (Burgundarholmr)

butthurt shitpost bro, slavs are the most numerous europeans, with the most potent and stable culture, that underwent (especially in the balkans) centuries of aggressive islamisation and still prevailed.

we are cockholsters for the african cock, we subdued to islam, fagotism and general weakness by fucking immigration. imagine what would have happend with our people if we underwent just a piece of that what slavs did, we would not exist.

hitler said it himself at the end of WW2, "the übermensch will be shown by the war"... it was the slav.

WE WUZ EVERYTHING NIGGA
WE WUZ GERMANS
WE WUZ ROMANS
WE WUZ EGYPTIANS
WE WUZ SUMERIANS
WE WUZ CHINESE
WE WUZ INDIANS
WE WUZ AMERINDIANS

>Jastorf culture =/= Germanics
what? what else would they be

No sweetie
The image in the post I replied to and mine are from different times
Yellow and Olive Green were Old Europeans

>The culture evolved out of the Nordic Bronze Age, through influence from the Halstatt culture farther south.
Celto-Germanic maybe

Germans are the results of Scandinavians migrating south and mixing with the local Celts whatever existed there before Germanic culture was being developed and later Slavic/ Hunnic settlers. Never said anything about other peoples

>The Nordwestblock region north of the Rhine is traditionally conceived as belonging to the realms of the Northern Bronze Age, with the Harpstedt Iron Age generally assumed to represent the Germanic precedents west of the Jastorf culture.[6] The general development converged with the emergence of Germanic within other previously Northern Bronze Age regions to the east, maybe also involving a certain degree of Germanic cultural diffusion. The local continuity of the Dutch areas was not substantially affected by pre-Roman or Celtic immigration.[7] From about the 1st century CE, that region saw the development of the "Weser-Rhine" group of West Germanic dialects which gave rise to Old Frankish from the 4th century.

>This culture is considered to mark the (proto-)Germanic-Baltic frontier. A linguistic classification, whether Baltic, Germanic, or interlink, is not possible.[47]

And only a retard would deny that Jastorf was Germanic.

>could be
>thought to be
Aha, so no proof then. Get your wishful thinking out of here, you mongrel. I'm tired of your obsessive shitposting.

the halstatt influence was simply trade due to the proximity, they spoke pre-proto-germanic

As it says in the filename, your image is depicting the Early Pre-Roman Iron Age and the colours I mentioned represent the Jastorf, Harpstedt-Nienburg, and Pomeranian cultures which were all Germanic (except for in the minds of coping slaves)

>pre-proto-germanic
The lenghts you LARPers go.

You realize that overpopulation is the prime driver of migration, second only to climate change, right? The reason why Germany attacked various countries, including yours, was for Lebensraum. They were overpopulated and dealt with their population by finding new space. This is the same as the UK and France sending colonists out to untapped lands. This is the same as Scandinavia getting fucked by the mini ice age and not growing enough food to feed its population.

Overpopulation caused the vikings and many other pre-history migrations.

thanks god that russia is not Slavic

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proto-Germanic_language#Pre-Proto-Germanic_(Pre-PGmc)
janusz pls

tacitus also claimed the britons spoke the same language as the aestii and the suebians

Made up shit. You might as well claim Funnelbeakers some Pra-Pre-Pra Proto-Germanic, as this tard would want it to be.

Jastorf ended in the 1st Century BC when Germanics were already west of the Rhine, denying that it was Germanic is fucking retarded. It wasn't even Pre-Proto-Germanic, Proto-Germanic had already broken up by the time Jastorf ended.

Jastorf is too early for Germanics.

>he still doesn't understand the various stages that languages go through when developing
Cringe

>defeats Swedish Empire
>defeats Napoleon
>defeats Hitler (and rapes millions of Aryan cuties)
Deal with it wh*toid

We're like at like +50 posts, and no-one have posted any haplo-group maps yet?

You clearly don't. You are the one advocating that Slavs popped out from nowhere. Corded Ware were Proto-Germanic, Trzciniec wasn't Balto-Slavic. etc etc

Reading through your heresies on /his/ made me believe that you are truly fucking retarded.

>Proto-Germanic spoken from 500 BC, Proto-Germanic broken up into Northwest Germanic and East Germanic by around 250 BC
>But the Jastorf culture which existed in this exact period is too early for Germanics
Lmao.

I see no proof still. Enjoying getting treated the way you treat others?

Cringe.

>Corded Ware were Proto-Germanic, Trzciniec wasn't Balto-Slavic
I never claimed either of these, slavelet.

Hap-pole probably will, but only if you say CORDED WARE three times in a mirror at midnight

Suuuuure, you balkan mutt.
I don't care about haplogroups.

Yeah, because you're U106

And who stopped the westward progression of Slavs, dar rite, feels good to be the main protags

Im sure you are more knowledgeable on the subject than PhD linguists

No one "stopped" anything, they simply ceased expanding as soon as they reached actual resistance.

Proud product of Unetice Culture, nothing to do with Gaymanic filth.
Slavs massacred Franks and in modern era took Paris along with a horde of Kipchaks.
t. la creatura

>And who stopped the westward progression of Slavs
You only won the battle. We're gonna win the war. Thru the 20th century Poles eliminated Prussia and thru Austria-Hungary we tainted Austrians so much they don't believe they're German anymore. Now the battlefield is in eastern Germany and we're gonna win in the end.

No, servus is the traditional name for slave.

Fake news!

WE

Attached: lechina_empire.jpg (900x715, 212K)

DAS RITE.

Attached: Comment_7PsBgPhhLg3AA7l8S9xOMJaChqmBC5NM.gif (480x270, 3.99M)

>Slavs massacred Franks
*gets literally genocided and replaced by German settlers*
Oh dear

What? Ostsiedlung is literally an overblown pan-German meme, you retarded negro-mongreloid. Majority of the so called "German settlers" had Slavic and Germanized Slavic surnames, along with (oh god), typical Slavic paternal markers.

Get that tiny head out of your own ass.

To be fair, Scandinavia is of the worst places in the world to build your civilization.

Maybe that was the case further east, but the Polabian Slavs were cucked big time by the Germans and the Danes.

Cucked so hard they formed East Germany nobility and even ruled once over all Scandinavian countries during Kalmar Union. You are not objective and I have no desire to take this further. You live in a bubble of your own anti-slavic rhetoric. Grow up or stop wasting my time.

Be a little more grateful slavs especially ukraine defended europe from ottoman rule

>Christian German settlers move into areas ruled by German margraves/dukes/etc and build rich cities where the power is concentrated, meanwhile pagan slaveic poolabians toil away in the fields
>but said poolabians were the nobility
LMAO

Burgundians actually came from present day poland, and like the pole said the origins to scandinavia are just myths

How did these slav vodka retards beat the Turkish Bulls so many times though?

You are retarded beyond comphrenesion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/House_of_Mecklenburg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eric_of_Pomerania

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogusław_(given_name)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niklot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaxa_of_Köpenick

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obotrites

Your posts reek of autism, inferiority complex and hurt feelings.

So did Vandals. They formed in Silesia, that's why they carried so much West Slavic paternal lines. There is no point in arguing with pan-germanic retards. They think Germania was an ethno-state.

>I don't care about haplogroups
>but the Vandals having "West Slavic" haplogroups is somehow important in reducing their Germanicness

There is no other way with brainlets like you.

Keep seething

>one relevant German house was of Slavic origin
Ok

Kys Hercegovac

Seething.

Good thing I'm WINDISCH not sl*v

Eric of Pommerania was merely the adopted son of the woman who created the Kalmar Union. He was literally just a puppet who got deposed the second his adopted mother died and spent the rest of his life having to resort to piracy to sustain himself

>Vandals
>West Slavic
Explains why all of their kings had Germanic names and spoke an East Germanic language

I never said they were Slavic. They formed in Silesia though and had Slavs among their ranks, just like Goths.

Don't like being slav

You're Russian

>Denmark

Attached: denmark is not real.png (600x600, 386K)

Slovakia, Poland, Slovania and Croatia are Catholic countries tho

It's the smaller branch, isn't it?