HURRY THE FUCK UP

>"oh, we might add some coins"
>"okay, we are definitely gonna add some new coins"
>"Okay, these are the requirements of the coins we might consider adding"
>"alright, here's a list of coins we are exploring adding"
WHAT THE FUCK!!! JUST PICK AND ADD jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

Attached: 1514984212coinbase-585.png (585x292, 18K)

they'll add ADA b/c it has it's own blockchain. IDK about the erc20 tokens.

IT BETTER BE BAT

Attached: 1x9eea.jpg (981x981, 73K)

why the erc20 compatibility announcement then?

they announce shit, because they have poor internal security where their employees trade on internal moves. so they err on releasing/announcing all their plans. so they dont get attacked for insider trading

erc20 tokens will probably be available for euro CB customers at first. ADA will probably be available globally. It is b/c erc20 tokens still have regulatory uncertainty.

This. Also, they will be adding other shitcoins besides what they have announced. It’s early

A fucking centralized blockchain

Ada only got mentioned because hoskinson paid them off. ADA is vaporware

I would nut so hard if they added jsec0in.

I cant believe that word is in the filter.

idk about any of that. it doesn't change the fact that it is eth but better, and it's success does not rely on eth unlike the tokens.

gurrr idk who controls my money on here durrr. You aren't going to make it man. t. someone who has made it

ADA is the biggest shitcoin they mentioned.

FUD aside I bought and am going to dump when it's 30% up. Same with ETC. Currently up 22% on ETC.

> 0x
Has been speculated for awhile, this one i'd say is pretty likely to be added

> BAT
Tech god + Advisors/employees working for both CB and Brave + Working product + Literally working in the same neighborhood = probable listing. Only thing that could fuck BAT is the SEC.

> Zcash
Admittedly I don't know enough about this project

> ADA
Caught me off guard but i'm not entirely surprised. ADA is going to be a great normie coin. Virtue Signaling devs; High circulating supply for the "But I can buy so many of this coin!" normies; Connections to ETH and Vitalik; CEO seems intelligent enough; "revolutionary" platform. Not sure on the probability of this being added, but it seems plausible

> XLM
I didn't think Stellar was on the shortlist for CB additions, but i'm not surprised either. Not sure the actual chances of XLM being added, but it's certainly not a shitcoin so who knows

The 140 btc wall zrx had the night b4 says otherwise

> BCH
Only coin that matters on coinbase and in entire cryptocurrency.
All the the people I know that we’re old school bitcoiners, like myself, that bought in 2011 are all moving onto BCH.
> corecucks btfo

Attached: BA151759-771E-4B15-A241-651763ADB63E.jpg (320x427, 46K)

this but unironically

Attached: mtgox.png (1709x161, 25K)

how many bch to unironically make it?

Yeah anyone who has been in crypto since 2011 and still hasn't made it is probably retarded enough to buy Bcash.

They did this because rampant insider trading was happening.

They're gonna add Ark. Mark my words

>there are retards pumping the coins already when they probably gonna spend all year without adding shit

lmao at the bag holders

Hard to pick which scam pays the highest.

Attached: 1531711281294.jpg (1067x1522, 402K)

BAT seems to have the best use case and a pretty stacked dev team. I've been thinking of buying for a while. I think I will soon.

Nice shop fag