/brit/

Some tea?

Attached: Screenshot_20181212-050444.jpg (720x1280, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/871207127003656192?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https://www.dangerous.com/16164/london-man-islamophobia/
youtube.com/watch?v=fxhueyC70cU
youtube.com/watch?v=C9CkvAQkQLs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: _105981407_hawkingcoins.jpg (624x351, 34K)

Yes, Basilur please

i really hope they put him on the new polymer £20 or the £50

응, 그래...
감사해요

Adolf Edition

Attached: .jpg (360x480, 24K)

Attached: 1551721402699.jpg (1280x1920, 392K)

all mexicans are rapists

For me it's High Rock, the home of the mighty Breton

Attached: latest[1].jpg (1680x1050, 517K)

hot

miss this gimmick

うんちペニス

Let's be honest here: He didn't do that much wrong when you think about it. I mean, yeah, he may have been a little gung-ho with the whole thing but was he wrong though? Me, personally? I just don't think so, to tell you the truth. Even if you disagree with the deaths of the Muslims in the video, you have to admit that the video itself was, day I say it, non-dogshit kino. My only gripe is it's in 360P and it's only 16 minutes short, I felt personally it could have gone on just a bit longer, if he'd have made it a half an hour bonanza then it would have been a 5/5 action clip. As it stands right now I'll give it a 4 out of 5 stars

Attached: 7fc632e1f94d16e42b919a3ec40c18ed364b65869cea3ad5e1dc31d96b0d7735.gif (500x243, 962K)

Kinda worried about opening webms because of all this shit that happened. Kinda like last year when that kid on Jow Forums blew his brains out with a shotgun and recorded it.

>day I say it
I see that you have made a typo

Based. I thought I was the only one who saw the light of the Bretons.

Attached: Cannibalism For Dummies.jpg (732x960, 121K)

>Breton
Why are Bethesda so lazy?

Test

dave I say it

Update on the asmr conversation for anyone curious

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-15-16-17-48-254_com.whatsapp.jpg (1080x1946, 590K)

this one is safe :)! x

Attached: 1532985348651.webm (355x348, 2.9M)

Wanna see my dwarf?

I thought the new game would be set in Hammerfall but i've seen some interesting arguments for why it might be in High Rock which could be nice assuming the game isnt dogshit

The video is actually quite a watch. I'm not a sociopath, and I don't like what he did, but I think it's important people watch it. Very interesting to see such an event up close and with sound.

honestly the video wasn't that gory due to low quality

Thought I was watching the Terminator flick
POV spree k*ller footage is kino

it didn't even happen
it's all just some fake fever dream
I'm in a coma right now

Attached: 1539615700726.jpg (1000x1000, 446K)

Piers Morgan blaming Trump for what happened in Christchurch. lmao.

you would LOVE Cx gang

vile vile vile creatures, phoning the police right now.

shan't be viewing this
shan't be acknowledging that you're correct and i'm wrong

Whats that, lad?

haha, i like how he sees him, thinks "what the heck?" then just joins in haha

hella based

>I think it's important people watch it.
>I'm not a sociopath

Okay sure

the english are a race of criminals.

will do
roomies are 2 homeless chavs that got expelled or something
had a hard time deciphering through their accent

twitch/youtube irl livestream crew

Oh yeah, I know what that is. For me, it's Hampton Brandon personally.

and I'm winning it

got a gf lads
i am supremely based

Attached: 1524125588216.jpg (1632x1224, 616K)

I'm not saying watch it without emotion I'm saying that people comment on these atrocities without really understanding them and now they have a chance to see the cold, calculated brutality of a man on a mission and decide for themselves.

Lol okay, Space boy

God save the Queen

>decide for themselves
Decide on what?

>I'm not a sociopath

haha, nice webm, mind if I save it?

>decide for themselves
bizarre statement

So we're not allowed to make threads on the topic but I doubt janny will stop us from talking about it within threads, thoughts on the NZ incident?
My parents boomer shows are crying about his it's so hateful and sad and how white nationalists need to be condemned but honestly they kind of had it coming. When you force immigration quotas on people who don't want them you're bound to have violence.

victoreeyah
wheres the mony for grenfell

you a top donator diego?

twitter.com/UncleChangNYC/status/871207127003656192?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed&ref_url=https://www.dangerous.com/16164/london-man-islamophobia/

why does beto make threads all the time but never post any more?

vpn freak loves his freakish virgin opinions

Lol I remember that

There are two worlds, the world of ideas and ideals, and the world of action!

where do you stay when you go on holiday? just any 3 star hotel?

Norton going mental at this.

beto operates on a higher plane of existence

airbnb
hotel as a fallback

don't particularly like them but some of the content is in a simliar stlye ot that video just obviously not nearly as extreme. never donated to anyone in my life desu. I wonder if I should because i've spent a lot of hours waching zfg or stivitybobo over the years desu

Can someone translate? I can read and type English but I have a hard time speaking and hearing.

>it's not muslims

Attached: 1422764277970.gif (480x228, 469K)

i'm English and not a criminal!!!

yeah

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.26M)

Uh oh! He didn't die so good!

Attached: .webm (648x360, 2.93M)

Decide what they really think about it. For example people on Jow Forums were generally pretty excited and happy about the Orlando Gay Night Club massacre. It's a lot easier for say, a nazi, to look at it from a far and thinking 'a Muslim killing a bunch of gays, that's good' as it confirms my belief in Muslims being terrorists and they dislike gays. It's a totally different thing to see it up close. I mean the way he casually goes and gets more weapons to start executng them and is pissed off about how he can't carry the petrol and the gun cause he wanted to burn them. The way he shoots that woman in the back of the head while she screams 'help me' and he aims at a couple walking down the street but realises they aren't Muslim so lets them leave. These things are insane to watch first hand. Truly changed the way I saw such events.

youtube.com/watch?v=fxhueyC70cU

chune

Attached: 1522137326217.png (1177x1034, 1.3M)

Is there a human alive on Earth that eats a pringle can one crisp by crisp?

Someone shouting "It's not Muslims" DURING the London Bridge attack a few years back (it was Muslims)

nice lad
never got into zfg as I was always a cljntstevens man but he seems sound

it has subtitles you dribbler

not even bothered
would care more if they were dogs
is there something wrong with me

are you retarded

No
Extremely fitting digits lol

>decide for themselves.
Decide what?

watched a bit of clint every now and then. used to watch cheese a bit when he got the wr but not rly since his comeback. remember even watching shit like cosmowright's ww runs back in the day

love that as an englishman i have never, and have no reason to, set foot in ireland/scotland/wales, yet know many irish/scottish/welsh who live here in england

Just watched that mad lads video. Mental that.

If you watch that 16 minute video and it doesn't change the way you view these events then I'm very surprised. maybe decide is the wrong word, but english isnt my first language

listening to chopin études

i flip the tube upside down and inhale the whole thing into my fat gub

Ecofascism is a powerful aesthetic

Attached: 1531549923288.jpg (924x1200, 169K)

hi x

>Extremely fitting digits lol

Attached: amer.jpg (470x470, 118K)

Listening to this little gem rec'd by some Aussie:
youtube.com/watch?v=C9CkvAQkQLs

Holy
Fucking
PENG

holly shit what in the fuck
Did he pill up the bodies or did they just gathered there. The era of controlled violence is over, it's all just mindless

>George's heavy drinking and indulgent lifestyle had taken their toll on his health by the late 1820s. While still Prince of Wales, he had become obese through his huge banquets and copious consumption of alcohol, making him the target of ridicule on the rare occasions that he appeared in public;[62] by 1797 his weight had reached 17 stone 7 pounds (111 kg; 245 lb).[63] By 1824, his corset was made for a waist of 50 inches (130 cm).[64] He suffered from gout, arteriosclerosis, peripheral edema ("dropsy"), and possibly porphyria. In his last years, he spent whole days in bed and suffered spasms of breathlessness that would leave him half-asphyxiated.[5]

>At about three in the morning of 26 June 1830 at Windsor Castle, George awoke and passed a bowel movement – "a large evacuation mix'd with blood."[73] He then sent for Halford, allegedly calling to his servants "Sir Henry! Sir Henry! Fetch him; this is death!"[73] Accounts of George's final moments and last words vary. According to Halford, following his arrival and that of Sir William Knighton, the King's "lips grew livid, and he dropped his head on the page's shoulder...I was up the stairs in five minutes, and he died but eight minutes afterwards

Attached: 6310F5ED-AB67-444C-B454-F09CDF07B22C.jpg (640x958, 172K)

it's a bit more personal than the others but doesn't make me view them any differently

>watching speedruns

top virgin

Fuck off back to brit/pol/, you daft paki

there's no such thing as england
only the uk

who are they gonna kill? poachers? lol

No he just eliminated them quickly

>its not muslims...

Attached: 1498673931552.gif (320x242, 1.74M)

assume you NEETS have all watched this livestream from the NZ attack I've been hearing about all day

been at toil all day so haven't seen it and am not going to watch it anyway cause I'm just not that edgy but can someone give me a tldr just to get some idea of how it went down?

>Did he pill up the bodies or did they just gathered there.
They all piled on top of each other trying to avoid the shooter rather than just running out of the fucking door.

Watching him execute someone begging for help didn't evoke any emotion of bring it closer to home? Either you have increible ampathy, or none

you should. they are nice countries. I have climber both Snowdon and Ben Nevis. I'm English too and wish its a shit hole here