Europe without Germans

Europe without Germans

Attached: 1541884432936.png (933x969, 73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodiscus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Leaving Aland

scots are anglos in denial

France is like 20% Germanic at most

why did you leave out finns they're equally as autistic

Ah how it could have been...

MIGHTY CZECH NAVY AHOOOJ

Germanic =/= German

Hey that's not nice

The two words should be synonymous. Honestly Germans should be called Dutch, and the Dutch should be called Netherlanders.

this

I had this same problem last time i posted this. Any ideas on france?

Germans should be called Teutonics. This makes more sense.

It's the same parental dna/linguistics.

Germans are barely Nordic. Teutonics were Proto-Germanics.

Only delete Pas-de-Calais, Alsace-Lorraine and Normandy

Just France but without Normandy, Elsas and Lotharingia

Brainlet thread

Attached: pashalesha.jpg (1080x1070, 157K)

Germany called Deutschland itself. Did you knew word "Deutsch" etimalogically came from "Teuton"? Its because Germany was formed by prussians who are actually teutons.

Well I don't really care how it's said in English.

In German it is Deutsch (similar to "Dutch") and Niederländer (basically "Netherlanders").

But he is saying there is a difference between Deutsche and Germanen

france is not very german, not culturally or genetically

"Deutsch" comes from "diutisc" which means "belonging to the people". It has nothing to do with Prussians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodiscus

southern germany, swiss, and austria are genetically CELTIC BULLS, or at worst celto-germanic mutts

No-ways oil...
Oh baby

“Teuton” comes from the IE root *tewtéh2, whence “Deutsch” or “Dutch”

Fuck off

I like how maps of Europe always have to include North Africa and sometimes parts of the Middle East

touched a nerve jock?

English and Germans are basically same people.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: Spede Pasanen.jpg (600x683, 33K)

I was under the impression that central France was celtic and not germanic.

Germanic is not the same as German you autist
Fr*nch education

it is, g*rmanics like to claim what is not theirs

>Germans should be called Dutch
They used to. The language spoken by some Amish communities in the USA is referred to as Dutch, and as it turns out, it comes from German rather than Dutch from the Netherlands

Proven wrong by R1b, the coloniser haplotype

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.png (4592x3196, 1.06M)

"Teuton", "diutisc", that's the same word family, isn't it?
Anyway the name we Germans gave us precedes Prussia by centuries, I don't know why the Kazakh thought it has something to do with Prussia.

Fuck your haplotype.
Autosomal DNA of Germans and English is pretty much identical.
Both fucked Celtic niggers.

Because Prussia finds its roots in the Teutonic Order, I guess

Germans themselves don't call themselves Germans, and English is one of the only languages where "German" and "Germanic" aren't synonymous. In French, "germanique" and "Germain" refers to the Germanic peoples, while we call Germans "Allemands".

We are literally called D(e)utsch

Yeah only the northeast is germanic (frankish), but while they didnt leave much of a genetic impact outside those regions their influence in the genesis of France is very big

Attached: Frankish_homeland.jpg (681x523, 225K)

which is called "Deutscher Orden" in Germany. The term "Deutsch" was established long before

If Germany didn't exist we would all get killed by r*Ssoids

Pas de calais, Normandy and Lorraine aren't germanic. Only Alsace and the french Flanders may apply for that tьh.
A lot of southern Germany isn't germanic either

>
>
>

I meant in English

Cope

Pas-de-Calais is majority I1, Northeastern France R1b-U106. Dunno about Normandy.

>ethnicities and nations are haplotypes
Worse meme than 19th-century racial pseudoscience based on skull shape

All of Germany is not Germanic.

Both by haplotypes and autosomal DNA

Wtf I think I might wuz a salian Frank
Ironically, this so called germanic region is the one that suffered the most at the hands of the germans during ww1...

Baltics say --- With all the Liberal shit Western Europe is pullin' ...Russia looks more as a friend every day.

Please stop !

Attached: BFFS.for.life.jpg (1024x768, 124K)

>faroes
>shetland
>orkney
>lowlands scotland
>åland

>damn the sjw westerners! They are so cucked! I rather unite with russia despite them trying to ethnically cleanse me and my bretheren

Attached: 1549124018222.jpg (415x470, 39K)

Not surprisig, the last 1000 years were a constant battle between west Francia (France) and East Francia (Germany) to get parts of middle francia due to the retarded succesion laws of the Franks which split the kingdom in 3 after the death of Charlemagne

Attached: 1200px-Partage_de_l'Empire_carolingien_au_Traité_de_Verdun_en_843.jpg (1200x1103, 689K)

>ethnically cleanse
No Russian terrorist attacks,
No Russian rape squads,
No Russian censorship,
No Russian pedophile gangs,

...so tell me Swedistan ...who's got worst deal

>future DDR was originally settled by Slavs
irrefutable proof that the Oder-Neisse line agreement was way too lenient with Germany

If you go further back in history it was settled by Germanics

Very interesting.

Where's Cornwall/Kernow?

Attached: 1512146507169.png (4600x2800, 564K)

And go even further back than that the Germanics were there.

Attached: 1552567144466.png (537x376, 10K)

Central and Southern Sweden maybe.
Not Northern.

But not the states that later gave rise to modern Germany, so they don't count

That still doesn't make France germanic (genetically speaking, because culturaly speaking they're obviously not germanic). We're just celts (that's barely an ethnicity but whatever) who got culturally roman'd

But you guys still larp as franks all the time. Even Napoleon the manlet Italian had a ceremony where he took the crown of Charlemagne. No one is saying you are genetically germanic

Charlemagne, leader of an empire where the majority of the population spoke a Romance language, and Latin was the lingua franca, blessed by the Pope in Rome, isn't very representative of anything Germanic desu.
Also,
>Napoleon
>Manlet
He was something like 1,65 m tall, which was above average.

The reason you or other romance speakers cant understand French is because around 20% of the vocab came from the Franks. Im not trying to make this some kind of latin vs germanic shitfest, just telling you how it is

You are both Celtic. They are more Anatolian Farmer but that's it

I'm French, so I understand French very well, thank you :^)
The part of Frankish vocabulary is definitely lower though

Heh, we kept all the regalia and cool stuff they gave us, just like we do with the roman stuff.

To be fair I find the Frankish conquest of Gaul to be quite fascinating, I can't find anything comparable in history, the closest would be the anglo saxons in england but it was much more brutal and retarded

I read 15-20% but not entirely sure.

The whole period after the fall of Rome is very underrated imo. Such a clusterfuck with so many storylines. Its what made europe unique from the rest of the world, it would not be the same if the romans just assimilated everyone

Europe without Swedes

Attached: Sweden-yes.gif (1000x850, 356K)

BASED!!!

>åland

It's around 15-20% yeah. Was higher in Old French before the Renaissance.

>Uusa-Suomi

I'm not Germshit, I'm Celt. Go be fucked by a nigger and die, you scumbag.

that would be lit

everyone rightfully call them hollanders

Yes they do, mongrel. Your dumb fuck rules make no sense. Germanic people that inhabited that area, later became germans. Slavs and huns pushed them back with invasions but originally those lands were germanic (proto germans)

You're a celtoid, germanoid, romanoid rape baby

it's beautiful

It's a meme, same as all those pepe's in your pic. In Cornwall's case, you can't be a part of Wessex in the 10th century and part of England until now, with all the emigration within that time until now and claim to be Celtic.