PRICE PREDICTIONS GO!

$10 EOY

Attached: bat.jpg (800x800, 29K)

If the stars align I don't think $100 to $200 is out of the question. Its pretty much a fact.

I predict no one will ever use this shit on a meaninful level. It's way to convoluted for normies. It's a good theory but the execution is fucking shit.

I'm gonna be legit rich af!

-$1

shut the heck up, this coin is going to zippity zoom zam!

What do you see the new floor being after the cb announcement pump? I dumped my stack at 5350 looking to get back in at the new low.

Yes the coin tat they give away for free daily will be worth 100, Jesus how fucking stupid is this thread

that would make me 3 to 6 million dollars
I don't think so man

Attached: 17n1kj.jpg (475x356, 29K)

this
nothing good ever happens to us, so it can't possibly go that high

yeah goyim, people are going to buy bitcion and download brave and then go to binance and buy bat and then send it to content creators who will then go to binance and sell their bat for btc and then dollars.

Even if it works it's super vulnerable for someone to come in and eat their lunch.

No sir, people are going to buy bat through request on brave or buy credit through coinbase in

So I'm trading google adsense for a Brave browser that is going to turn my life into some nightmare version of steemit and in all liklihood hijack my camera and send nude pictures of me to Brendan Eich?

That other browsers are certain to adblock out of spite or just common sense? Do I have this right?

Attached: 6a00d8341d448d53ef00e55004a6958833-pi.jpg (150x174, 11K)

Did they not translate the white-paper into Hindi yet? You'll be able to buy right from the browser in v1.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-07 at 6.05.47 PM.png (1414x876, 428K)

You don't have to opt in rajesh. Although $300 a year goes a long way in your country.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-06 at 11.03.24 PM copy.png (1112x704, 136K)

*PFFFTTTTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT*

Attached: 330713_04big.jpg (900x600, 88K)

Normies are going to get that tattooed on their calf. I can feel it.

I predicted ~$2 a few months ago, sticking with that. I think it will pump high with a Coinbase introduction but then dump down. 2019 will be a bigger year for BAT

I can buy that. This coin is pretty unique in the sense that it has so much more potential than just being a currency. Its definitely poised to make a gradual increase in value vs a pump, dump, then stabilization.

you trying to fud to acquire more?

That's what everyone says about every coin.

$1 guaranteed 100%
$5 on coinbase listing
$15-$20 next bullrun