Why did Tom Gonser retweet the link shill Account?

Wouldn’t he want to keep silent if he wanted to accumulate more? Why would he stop accumulating if he believes in the project so much?

Attached: E8C0618C-0B94-489D-8631-1A4D7A59362D.jpg (640x859, 255K)

>what if hes just a troll

Attached: 1530642823255.png (431x483, 597K)

OOOOOoooooo stop user

That feels too good

Attached: so_good.png (659x609, 66K)

He's a literal billionaire, he doesn't need to keep prices down. Not that they would go up even if he tattooed Sergey's face on his chest

He was just trolling

he was retweeting it as a friendly casual nod to the IDEA of the company, not signalling hes actually butimg this worthless shit

This.

Autistic faggots getting carried away. If gonser had a stake in link there is no way he would endorse them this blatantly. It's not how his firm works.

Tom Gosner was rubbing it in. He loathes Sergey and is glad to see autists harassing him on a daily basis.

Bunch of fuckin literal retards right here.

Attached: 1409418320.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

You don't see the seething hatred he has being put next to that abomination of plaid, beard and fat?

GOD SERGEY IS SO FUCKING BORING

>Being this retarded

Perianne Boring has big teeth

underrated

fucking no linkers need to WAKE the fuck up before they cry themselves to sleep every single night.

Attached: sergey1.jpg (1207x926, 121K)

if you don't have any amount of LINK you are making the biggest mistake of your entire life.

Attached: saasbeinoff.jpg (619x460, 56K)

Kek

Attached: Screenshot_20180716-001101_Twitter.jpg (810x1575, 452K)

loool

Is 7k link enough ?

This tweet will go down in history as one of Sergey's most influential moments. He already knows this shit is game over. When these huge financial entities realize this is their best chance to dip their toes into supplying smart contracts with information directly provided by them to earn them endless amounts of money....the singularity will look quite real. Check'em.

Yes user. 7k link = 7mil usd eoy. 5mil is the generally agreed upon amount to make it, being that you can literally just stick that money in a zero risk high yield savings account and generate around 90k a year in interest to live on. So you will have that, plus 2 mil to pay taxes on for taking your capital gains and a little cushion for maybe buying a home and new car.

No more wage cucking for you fren, as long as you hold strong.

Besides not having Request

Oh the delusion.

However linkies can be quite hilarious. I bet some people have seen the memes about him before they even met. I wonder how that changed their reactions to him.

Tom seems to be the kind of guy that went all in during ICO phase. So he doesn't care about shilling

Attached: DD2E7AED-06BC-4E7A-86B9-BD25ACF7FB77.png (900x1039, 418K)

My mate has 150k. He's gonna be ballin.

OMG SERGEY ATE MOYLE AND BORING!

He will sell at $6

HAHAHA!

Why don't we just call gonser and ask him if we are going to make it? I mean he's a billionaire but relatively unknown. It's not like it would be as hard to get a hold of him as it would be Jamie diamond.

Seriously why don't we call him or find out where he works and a few of us show up there and approach him wearing Pepe the frog masks and demand to know if we are really going to make it.

Doubt it. He spends n hr or two a day researching it, helping others understand it and making memes.

Attached: e99.jpg (680x543, 39K)

your mate is a faggot

He 'was' a billionare until he went all in LINK at $1.24. His fortune is down to 150 million now and hes going through a tought divorce where the wife may end up with half of that. That leaves Tom with about 75 million left and explains his constant link shilling.

Damn should I buy

Tom Gonser is part of the team

Am I gonna make it? I'm losing faith. I've got 100k link. 24 years old here if this doesn't work out it'll set me back at least until I'm a 30 year old boomer.

Attached: IMG_2097.jpg (750x324, 54K)

Looking at the price charts, if we go on another market wide bull run, you'll probably break even. Price memory and sats value and all that. Unless some disastrous news like Sergey exit scamming comes out. Beyond that, who knows? I'm in on link, but I haven't been nearly as justed as you. Good luck.

Attached: 1528382255699.png (271x186, 7K)

>He's a literal billionaire, he doesn't need to keep prices down

the absolute state of this board

lel, I've seen that screenshot so many times and I never realized that Gonser was the one who retweeted it.
Always thought it was just a comment or something.

Gud laff.

fuckin kek

5454. Close enough