Why Estonia is such a wonder of a country?

Why Estonia is such a wonder of a country?

Attached: estonian appears in the thread.jpg (1280x1851, 1.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G58XWF6B3AA
d.hatena.ne.jp/jjtaro_maru/touch/20120412/1334232564
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_Vendémiaire
youtu.be/-GEaa9QGOd4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck estonia threads
:^)
*tips fedora and puts on suit of armor*

a better question would be: why is azerbaijan so cute?

Attached: azeri 3.png (705x1000, 405K)

reminder that /ss/ is for dicklets

? w-what is /ss/?

straight shota

...ew christ...

>You're not very fond of Japanese urban planning
umm, l don't really want to give you an impression l'm a whiny rambler, but our city plans are infamously said to be such a failure. partly can't be helped though, most of Japanese cities were burnt to ashes like Germany, and people had nothing to connect something new to existing stuff, and couldn't efford to care about harmony because of nos Trente(or Cinquante) Glorieuses... but seems Germany has restored buildings better than Japan did. bah c'est la vie. it's kinda why l'm interested in le Havre, which is designated for its new city plan after total destruction.
>あんぞ!
Ça m'a donné une tel impression mignonne... mon garçon coquin !
hehe~ tourne ton tête vers mon ventre... oui, vis-a-vis à mon Durandal dur

Attached: 1499445322621.jpg (828x1140, 1.2M)

ああ見つけた!! Janny is preventing us from fulfilling our love ;-;
I see, it makes sense now. Well as I've told you, Le Havre is far from the most beautiful city in France, but I think the restoration project managed in making it look decent. It's just nice. Average. Walking there is an enjoyable experience, but the sights won't leave a mark on you.
>hehe~ tourne ton tête vers mon ventre... oui, vis-a-vis à mon Durandal dur
じゃあ今度は僕が君を味わう版か... *puts my chin on your hip and starts poking against your Durandal*

Attached: 1552321369972.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

curious, are you guys larping or are you serious about all this ... politics stuff? it seems interesting

Politics?

seeing you two makes me feel lonely

Attached: 1500723791804.png (804x720, 450K)

i cant pinpoint what you are actually talking about... just that it seems somewhat serious hehe...
(am i stupid? :'()

e-hug!

Japanese cities may not be exactly planned, but they are very functional.
I just read that Tokyo isn't a sprawling hell like Los Angeles, because Tokyo is composed on towns that were incorporated by the city, but they weren't dissolved into a undifferentiated porridge of sameness. Instead, everyday life revolves around these smaller communities. One city, multiple wards. No rigid central planning except when it's absolutely required.

Tokyo is organic urbanization done right.

Ah, we change subjects all the time. Mostly we discuss stuff we both like while ERPing.

Attached: __darjeeling_and_kay_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_zono_inokura_syuzo029__e1fc370ebc6c4b6b1b0e5a04c1fe4a (1510x2048, 188K)

we need some fixed "hub" to notify where we post the reply when the thread gets deleted. let's make a post on "Japanese general" to inform each other of where we post replies(not the actual replies) next time
>the sights won't leave a mark on you.
ahahah, l expect "beautiful" sights from others like Gaillard and Les Andelys, l want to see why it was designated as the World Heritage, it implies a lot especially because l'm from a country of failed city plans lol
>puts my chin on your hip and starts poking against your Durandal*
U, uwaa... fais plus, mais un peu doucement... mon chaton...

Attached: 1552561759213.jpg (264x402, 46K)

>not planned
>not centralized
heh, capitalism wins again
cheers for the fog clearing, will better appreciate your public ERPs

normal convo while ERP lol l wish l lived in France (`;ω;´)
*Ertuğrul Fırkateyni*
oh well, in the light of functionality, Tokyo may be nice
>Tokyo is composed on towns that were incorporated by the city
yeah, actually l still can't believe cities are normally separated, as Tokyo is basically seamless continuation of packed buildings. l should've added Tokyo is fucked when it comes to plan of beautification

Attached: garupan03.jpg (1006x2684, 647K)

>we need some fixed "hub" to notify where we post the reply when the thread gets deleted. let's make a post on "Japanese general" to inform each other of where we post replies(not the actual replies) next time
天才的! ご褒美に君を戦力で気持ちさせてやる...
>U, uwaa... fais plus, mais un peu doucement... mon chaton...
でもそれじゃあ... *blows hot air against your bulge*
面白くないでしょう...?
アアーン... *gently bites your bulge while your trousers are still on*

Attached: 1545266164721.jpg (280x283, 34K)

because Eesti is cute, unlike Lietuva

>Ertuğrul Fırkateyni
its as if you are trying to make me depressed
>戦力
全力?

Attached: Kill_Me_Baby_forever_alone.png (1280x720, 984K)

Ah yeah, I typed せん instead of ぜん

Attached: 1551168683495.png (352x256, 98K)

>*blows hot air against your bulge*
how many frissons must a man stand...?
youtu.be/G58XWF6B3AA
> *gently bites your bulge while your trousers are still on*
*starts increasingly bulging like hell*
Quel serviteur dévouent... Alors je veux te répondre comme ci, いたずら猫!
*rolls up your maid skirt and starts spanking (VERY gently, not like Husain Bey at l'Affaire de l'éventail)

Attached: 1552081357396.jpg (1364x1914, 465K)

ドジっ子だねぇ~
可愛い

Attached: 1552548219114.png (400x400, 129K)

eh Ertuğrul Fırkateyni is famous for the beginning of Japanese-Ottoman relation. l found it funny Abdul Hamid ii wanted to show the power of the Empire and solidarity with Muslims in SE Asia by the sailings

Attached: 1552435962220.png (746x418, 285K)

>*rolls up your maid skirt and starts spanking*
うぅ >//<
>(VERY gently, not like Husain Bey at l'Affaire de l'éventail)
そ、それでも君の北アフリカを征服する理由ができた... さて...
*turns around and sits on your chest, then unzips your trousers and starts rubbing your Durandal while blowing on it*

Attached: 1550856327577.jpg (321x321, 29K)

What manga, OP?

also famous for sinking...
they always talked about ertuğrul whenever there was an event in 土日基金

Attached: sad scientist.png (187x193, 54K)

then l'll conquer your France Metropolitaine...
*Putsch des Généraux*
>turns around and sits on your chest
(umm, ce garçon de chaton veux être embêté par le maître...)
*suddenly picks your Joyeuse, aiming it at ma bouche et commence à lècher autour du point de ton épée*
Quoi diable... Il est mouille... Dis-moi pourquoi ton épée est un tel pleurnicheur! ... Le service t'a excité sexuellement ?
*lets my throbbing Durandal be played by my 猫ちゃん*

Attached: 1552472413785.jpg (625x938, 77K)

the story was on our text of "道徳 subject", lots of us know about it. l think Japanese fishermen helped Turkish sailors, and you guys gave Japan the statue of Ataturk in return. also when the Gulf War broke out Turkey sent airplanes to Iraq in order to take Japanese staying there back to some safe place, risking danger. and they said they did it because of "エルトゥールル号の恩* good story

Attached: 20130915204619.jpg (640x360, 20K)

>commence à lècher autour du point de ton épée
んんんん~~
>Dis-moi pourquoi ton épée est un tel pleurnicheur! ... Le service t'a excité sexuellement ?
そう... ご主人様をサービスするのは僕にも気持ちいいから~ *licks your Durandal from base to top, then sucks the tip*

Attached: 1550439307943.gif (538x538, 47K)

Lécheons comme l'Ouroboros... Le serpent signifie l'éternité et c'est de bon augure pour toi.... Hehehe
*grabs your Feuillants and Enragés of your cul and approaches my head closer so l can totally immerse your Joyeuse in ma bouche*
T'es... délicieux...

Attached: 1552653186857.jpg (611x696, 71K)

>gulf war
I didn't know about that, nice story.
they unfortunately don't teach anything about ertuğrul or japan in general unless you are a humanities student in high school. I was an IB student so we were taught about it in our 世界史 subject

*starts sucking more and more of your Durandal with each attempt, while massaging your Hébertistes and Cordeliers down there*
ご主人様も...しゅごい味...!

Attached: 1544022535131.gif (450x250, 790K)

yeah, here's a source(sorry for such a shaddy site lol)
d.hatena.ne.jp/jjtaro_maru/touch/20120412/1334232564
IB?

Attached: 1552659230597.png (816x947, 818K)

>*starts sucking more and more of your Durandal with each attempt, while massaging your Hébertistes and Cordeliers down there*
are you going to execute my Marie...?
huh, huh, ton Joyeuse est presque comme le Marais, très mouille... Il est le temps de intensifier mon discipline...
*Loi du 22 prairial an II enfoncé*
MY MOUTH GUILLOTINE IS UNSTOPPABLE NOW
*focuses on teasing you sans son, mixing your pre nectar and my salive*
Tu ne dois pas jouir avant du maître, donne-moi plus de plaisir!!!

Attached: Bj5warqCYAAWiVW.jpg (598x337, 32K)

thanks for the link, that was interesting. I've also noticed that I've started to forget some kanji so time to get back to my reps I guess
>IB?
international baccalaureate
basically an international education system which I enrolled in because I thought I could get enough scholarships from european unis
I couldn't, wish I never did IB, it was a complete waste of time.

Attached: 1540507518571.jpg (668x717, 141K)

>international baccalaureate
you must be well-educated then... you were taught in English instead of Turkish then? and well l was LITERALLY at the least rank back in my hs, l think your grade wasn't as bad as mine, so man up. so you go to some uni in Turkey now?

Attached: 1552652966575.jpg (480x270, 16K)

ロ、ロベスピエールめ... 「La Terreur」はどう終わったかを忘れるな!!
*swallows your entire Durandal and then gently bites the base*

Attached: 1550761665006.jpg (1080x1095, 377K)

>you were taught in English instead of Turkish then?
yeah. same for uni, major is taught 100% in english (compsci).
>so you go to some uni in Turkey now?
yep, public uni, completely free. most of my friends are filthy richfags so they are studying in private ones but I didn't want to burden my family with TRY40k a year.
> l was LITERALLY at the least rank back in my hs, l think your grade wasn't as bad as mine
how bad was yours? I got 10k ranking in the national exams.

Attached: 57907925_p26.jpg (600x600, 62K)

Man i hate Estonians i cant wait for it to be invaded through narva.

Attached: blinfy.png (453x410, 159K)

but eesti is so cute why would you want it to be invaded?

so that rosiya can have him all for himself

rosiya should learn to share with suomi

Are you part of the 25% of the population who commit 60% of the crime in Eesti?

of course!

Attached: hire me.png (780x1040, 865K)

あああ, Paul Barras, Foucher, Madame Talian...! GGのなかでいくいくいく!
*Éjacule dans ta bouche*
Huh, huh, l'll give you ご褒美 too...
*18 Brumaire, entirely gulps your Joyeuse*
Tu presque jouis aussi...? your Napoleon is almost over...
*teases your two grenadier companions as well*
you are in my Saint-Cloud... NOW! イけ!

Attached: 62383445.jpg (425x600, 74K)

ugah, what the fuck, such are international schools...
>10k ranking
no idea if it's good or bad lol, well in Japanese hs there are annually 5 exams, and the total score is ranked among all the students, and 2 or 3 times out of 5 mine was 319th out of 320 students in my grade, and since one student was 不登校 so l was practically the barrel of the bottom

Attached: 1552637306115.png (464x466, 150K)

>*Éjacule dans ta bouche*
んん~! *is set aback by your sudden ejaculation*
>Huh, huh, l'll give you ご褒美 too... *18 Brumaire, entirely gulps your Joyeuse*
*gulps down your love juice in surprise*
>you are in my Saint-Cloud... NOW! イけ!
はあ... 僕のDirectoireが...!!
い、行くうううぅ!!!!
*the Directoire resigns in your mouth*
はあぁ... Anciens、解散...

Attached: 1550854434977.png (310x214, 112K)

god weebs are such untermensch

The erp is hot, I just can't for the life of me understand even half of what the fuck you two are talking about.

Attached: index.jpg (201x251, 11K)

Constitution de l'an VIII... everything will be in where they should be, la Grande Revolution is over...
*swallows your Vandemiaire grapeshot lovelily*
next time we are going over le Cu- Col du Grand-Saint-Bernard, la Bataille de Malengo... :)
*makes you turn around and cuddles you*

Attached: 20170223084100.jpg (320x180, 7K)

soon

Attached: images.png (200x253, 7K)

Russia will liberate Estonia like they did in Georgia,Ukraine and Germany

i have feeling if EKRE gets into office then Russia will step in since their whole thing is about how much they hate us etc

we just did kuusikymmentäyhdeksän. we veil our convo with French historical terms... for example
>13 Vendemiaire grapeshot
ejaculation
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/13_Vendémiaire

Attached: 20161208213332.jpg (241x149, 30K)

We've corrected the "excesses" of the revolution together... *gives you a passionate kiss as we cuddle*
>next time we are going over le Cu- Col du Grand-Saint-Bernard, la Bataille de Malengo... :)
Are you going to cross my Alps...? お楽しみ...
I'm going to have to go in like 10 minutes, I'm supposed to eat outside with some friends. I just wanted to say I'm happy that you're the same as always despite what happened two days ago. *rubs the back of your head while we kiss*

Attached: 1551286185485.jpg (900x700, 145K)

it's good overall, but a bit lower than what I expected and a lot lower than what was expected of me.
>2 or 3 times out of 5 mine was 319th out of 320 students in my grade
頑張れ
why? you don't have to explain if you don't want to of course

Attached: 1421975964374.gif (400x374, 182K)

I heard EKRE and the Russian-electorate party were making some negotiations though?

ERPing in public is disgusting, affectionate love and gayposting I can understand since it's something more people are supposed to join in on but ERP? Go do that shit somewhere private you gay freaksluts, this is embarassing, I hope jannies get you both.

Attached: 242121442156.jpg (620x400, 32K)

nah, they're doing it right
this is the epitome of erp

*cough cough*
portugal x spain
*cough cough*
eesti threads

>We've corrected the "excesses" of the revolution together...
oui, it's time we fixed the revolutionary achievements... Cambacérès, Portalis, come here!
>I'm going to have to go in like 10 minutes,
ahaha it's time for me to go to bed too, dw my qt
*buries my face in your flat chest*
was reading many books on the Revolution and l actually studied French only for two days after l finished some shit lol so, look forward to the charge of "Sultan of Justice"... mon amour :) a tout a la~
*まどろみ*

Attached: images.jpeg_new_new.jpg (512x600, 47K)

xaxaxaxa no my guy they hate our guts and basically fetishise hitler, also heard they want to tear down orthodox churches here, I'm not orthodox I'm catholic but still its pretty fugged up my man.

>i have feeling if EKRE gets into office then Russia will step in
You're outright delusional if you really think that, tho them being in the office will definitely benefit kremlin - biting EU's hand that was feeding us all these years, while simultaneously sperging out towards ruskis just doesn't sound right

>なぜ?
うむむ、色々疲れてしまった笑 l managed to recover it after all though, anyways おやすみなさい
no bulli
youtu.be/-GEaa9QGOd4

Attached: http___livedoor.blogimg.jp_kaigai_no_imgs_0_b_0b4a2d83-s.jpg (400x280, 24K)

Coalition with keskerakond is in the works

>Cambacérès, Portalis
These guys are actually revered by law professors lol, especially Portalis.
>look forward to the charge of "Sultan of Justice"... mon amour :) a tout a la~
>*まどろみ*
Alright

Attached: 1550427599996.jpg (850x612, 79K)

Russia could easily justify a take-over and say its for protection of the large minority of ethnic Russians

Attached: unknown (37).png (494x760, 360K)

お休み
it was fun talking with you, hope we can talk again
頑張れ

Attached: 57907925_p15.jpg (1214x860, 139K)

>I'm going to pretend my pillow is you and cuddle it until I fall asleep.
( •ω• ) je voudrais t'etreindre en vente vrai fugg... mon couverture est toi... おやすみなさい
me too, my Altaic brethren, おやすみなさい

Attached: 1552503710273.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

Yes. I understand that. I just can't read either japanese or french.

Hello.

>Russia could easily justify a take-over
But take-over itself isn't that easy, Estonia is in NATO after all. I mean, sure, no one's gonna risk starting a nuclear war over some micro puppet state, but economic repercussions will be deadly for Russia, while benefits from annexing Estonia aren't clear at all

Russia won't invade a NATO country, plus they keep trying to encourage the diaspora to come back but most of them would rather stay in the Baltic countries.