This will go on forever with no repercussion, right? They'll just print more since we're not on the gold standard...

This will go on forever with no repercussion, right? They'll just print more since we're not on the gold standard, so it's no prob?

Attached: 1531700958482.jpg (497x926, 197K)

fuck off commie

as long as the US as the might to nuke the rest of the world to hell and/or the downfall of american economy means the downfall of global economics, yes.

Unironically it will as long as the deficit remains in check.

yep. the whole economy runs on debt. more debt = growing economy. that is what the federal reserve act of 1970s has created.

Typical FED kike blaming Jewish Bolshevism.

infinite population growth debt ponzi scheme

Why would it be a problem? Governments can't die of old age so we can just keep kicking the can down the road, and it's not like there's a world police that can repossess the White House if we ever default.

Damn, why did Obama do this?

Ok, thanks, I wont worry. And I shouldn't worry about this either, right? It's no problem? I can buy stocks now and no one will sell?

Attached: f84fd00b1dc0307f2db243913cc29909.png (650x366, 29K)

Yes. These companies will not fail unless the US fails.

when this shit comes crashing down there will be all sorts of hollywood movies explaining how and why it happened and why it was so obvious kek

Attached: 1531334250384.png (1570x872, 308K)

Great! I'll just stick to dollars, stocks and real estate then. Just to be on the safe side, this is just anti-american FUD, also? No problem?

Attached: everything-bubble-incrementum.jpg (629x459, 39K)

Yep. US too big to default. It’s the ultimate global white Ponzi scheme. We can all continue buying useless shit we don’t need, never paying it back, getting fatter.

The value of the USD will obviously decrease. A pack of gum is $2 and will probably be $10 in 20 years but whatever. Just another digit right?

Spend away goys.

Ha ha. Now THIS is a bubble ready to burst! I'm glad I'm all in stocks right now. Ha ha. It's so obviously at its peak. Why can't those lonely bitcoin nerds see it?

Attached: 2018-07-16 06_10_55-Global Charts _ CoinMarketCap.png (860x463, 18K)

The real question is when's THIS bubble gonna pop?

Attached: DQlZu3wV4AANrc0.jpg (1200x689, 68K)

Unironically at the same time.

You need to weigh it by GDP and works GDP

is this remotely accurate or just america fuck yeah propaganda?

Soon

Attached: Thermodynamic oil hypercollapse.jpg (952x8657, 2.69M)

Jesus Christ, I was just thinking about this today and user posts a mathematics paper on it.
Glad I'm not in oil stocks